The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

43 minutes ago, Pancho said:

L

“The tension spilled into public view last week when Comer and the top Democrat on the House Oversight Committee, Rep. Jamie Raskin, got into a sparring match over the status of the investigation at an unrelated hearing.

Raskin posited, “You have not identified a single crime. What is the crime that you want to impeach Joe Biden for and keep this nonsense going?”

“You’re about to find out very soon,” Comer replied.”

Never fear. Mike Lindell is on the case. Two weeks.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Lowe is one of several Republican House members and candidates who have suggested the state could charge women who have an abortion with felony murder of a child. He said as much again Wednesday. Then he turned right around and claimed he never said it.

---

In Texas, that would be the felony criminal law against baby killing. The penalty is either death or life without parole. Yet in the very next breath, Lowe complained that: “People say, ‘You want to kill women who have an abortion.’ That is the sickest thing I’ve ever heard.” Nobody seemed to notice the blatant backflip.

___

O’Shea began, “I’m not running against Representative Goldman. I’m running to be obedient to God.”

___

After the forum Wednesday, he said: “The reality of it is that Ukraine lost. They never were going to be able to have the manpower or the weaponry.” The U.S. should have sought peace, he said. America can’t afford the aid.

• Rage+1 4

4 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

I recommend watching, "Hitler: The Rise of Evil". It's on prime with ads. 

The parallels are terrifying. 

Pretty sure I saw it on Netflix a couple of years ago.

9 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

You shopping for tits or cars?

both.gif