Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

3 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

This is where I am.  Hard to know what was happening in that vid, other than a big dude surrounded by a bunch of screaming young people.

Yep.  I’ve never been surrounded by a bunch of screaming young people while I’ve had my clothes on.  Don’t know what was going on with that dude

3 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

Or he could act like an adult and walk away with his family rather than punch a teenager in the face.

Sure, he could've handled it better.

The guy isn't a hero, but I cannot bring myself to feel bad for a bunch of teenagers screaming at a mall, especially when their initial reaction to one of them getting ghosted is to run away laughing. Talk shit, get hit. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/youtube-red-pill-men-right-wing-hate-radicalization

“Our relationship started normally: We went for walks, saw films, went out for dinner. Most of the ‘arguments’ we’d have would be where to go out on a date. When I moved in with him after graduation, the arguments were about who would do the washing up or the cooking that night,” she says. By the end of their relationship in September, though, she found herself having to not only try to get Craig to do his share of the laundry, but to justify why people should be allowed to speak languages other than English in public, why removing taxes for tampons isn’t unfair, and more bizarrely, why being a feminist isn’t the same as being a Nazi.

“Nearly all the arguments came from YouTube videos he was watching,” Sarah tells me. “Because he’d work at night, he’d spend the day on the internet. He’d be watching them, and send them to me throughout the day on WhatsApp, over email, anywhere really.” During one work meeting in 2016, she received videos from him about a “migrant invasion into Britain, orchestrated by Angela Merkel and Barack Obama,” which showed Libyan refugees getting off a boat carrying large bags and shouting, “Thank you, Merkel!” played over dark orchestral music. Other videos supported Donald Trump’s proposed ban on Muslim immigrants, diatribes on feminism “threatening traditional families” and “scientific evidence” suggesting that white people have higher IQs than black and South Asian people.

https://deadspin.com/high-school-students-bring-trump-2020-flag-to-basketbal-1831844614

In an effort to taunt the visiting team, a group of Minnesota high school students brought a Trump 2020 flag to a boys basketball game Tuesday night. Considering that the road team, Minneapolis Roosevelt High School, has a predominantly black student body and has been staying in the locker room during the national anthem for their previous games, this would seem like more than some good-natured ribbing. Not to the mom who owned the Trump flag, though!

MRHS head coach Michael Walker shared a photo (now deleted) of the students holding the flag along with this caption, via the Star-Tribune:

“I coach a predominantly black inner city high school team,” Walker wrote on his Facebook posting. “We go out to a rural area in Jordan, MN and this is there. Please explain how and why this is appropriate at a high school basketball game?”

Many of the Jordan High School fans wore clothing with red, white, and/or blue as part of a “USA blackout theme night.” The mother of one of the students claimed there was no sinister meaning behind bringing a Trump flag to make fun of a mostly non-white school’s team that was respectfully remaining in the locker room for the national anthem. Also, it was her Trump flag:

Bridget Kahn commented on the Roosevelt coach’s Facebook posting wrote that the flag belonged to her and was used by students as part of a long-planned USA blackout theme night.

Kahn told the Star Tribune later that her son and others took two of the flags with them to the game and “left with them wrapped around them like capes. I didn’t see anything wrong with that.”

She said this was nothing more than young people wearing “a bunch of red, white and blue, supporting their president. They don’t have a racist bone in their body.”

ynkl1g9ntfqu6ztitdkw.jpg

Edited by Francisco 2.0

51 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Respek for the shameless grifters. This is their golden age.

I'm liking your idea more and more:

"For just one dollar a day*, you will be protected against the deadly threat of the murderous MS-13 gangs pouring across our southern border. If you or anyone in your immediate family** is killed by a member of the MS-13 gang***, we will pay you or your beneficiary $15,000****. Don't leave your family unprotected from this national emergency!

Act now and get a free 5 gallon bucket of potato soup!! For a one time additional payment of $50, we'll throw in this MAGA hat that will let the terrorist gang members you are not to be trifled with!!!

*Minimum 50 yr subscription plan.

**Only includes you, spouse, and children under 18 (under16 in Kentucky, Alabama, or W. Virginia)

***Gang member must have entered illegally through the southern border. Entry through any port of entry, or Canadian border voids payout.

****Minus fees, taxes, surcharges, and postage"

• Like 2

"Baby Hitler Was A Baby"

Will be the name of my abortion clinic

That's funny.  Though the quickest way to get GOP on board with abortion would be:

"Hillary Clinton Was a Baby.  Do you want more Hillaries in the future?"

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy