Time for another ‘my dog is awesome’ thread

Patricio Swayze

We got two new puppies, Bella and Rocky. They are a brother and sister duo, 4 years old, maltipoo. Unfortunately, their dad is a tech tard and will have to figure out how to imbed pictures here. 

Edited by pch
  • Like 1

On 1/26/2021 at 12:09 PM, pch said:

We got two new puppies, Bella and Rocky. They are a brother and sister duo, 4 years old, maltipoo. Unfortunately, their dad is a tech tard and will have to figure out how to imbed pictures here. 

pretty sure immamac has a fax machine around here somewhere you can just fax them to....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, 40acredropout said:

Beautiful pup.  What’s your secret?

keeping his weight down. after he was a year old I’ve only fed him about half of what the bag says. and lots of sprinting, chasing squirrels, tennis balls, etc. almost never walk him but he goes to the park to run pretty much every day. his weight at the vet hasn’t varied more than half a pound in the last nine years. I keep waiting for him to become an old man but he just hasn’t done it yet. 

1 hour ago, ChickenSandwich said:

and Wiley with older bro and sis 

50895994137_3296e99154_b.jpg

Older lab on the right doesnt seem too pleased.....

two friends just got new puppies. Meet Gus the golden retriever with big sis Sadie

50895163728_6530251d70_b.jpg

I have a very similar pic of my pup Chloe with her big sis lab Sadie from 2 years ago...

50896277777_ac9a1c0b9e_w.jpg

50895457243_b7d12f44ce.jpg

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Celery Man said:

He was really fucked up last night. He did manage to perk up and drink some water, and I got him to eat some soft treats with his pills in them. And he seems to be emotionally coming back around this morning. Hates the cone and still fucked up but he’s moving and wants to be with me (in my still being assembled office don’t judge my router mess)

He’s a good boy. Really tough to see him declining, but it happens to all of us.

4B33C109-B6A6-46FF-AE1E-5AF209381B1C.jpeg

Whenever I see a photo of Kevin it brings a smile to my face and brightens my day. Even if I'm having a profoundly shitty day, Kevin always makes me feel better. Wish there was something I could do to return the favor. Get well old man. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

On 2/1/2021 at 7:32 PM, Celery Man said:

Old senior dog mojo and well wishes would be appreciated. Kevin's teeth have gotten bad and the vet had to pull a bunch, including his lower canines. He's a good boy and he's miserable and I don't think there's any way he's eating anything (including more pain meds) tonight.

Hang in there man. And yeah, we have all been there. I was quite hesitant to get another dog after losing my shepherds, but loving having a pup who sleeps on the foot of the bed and terrorizes the squirrels. 

• Like 3

On 2/2/2021 at 9:14 AM, Celery Man said:

He was really fucked up last night. He did manage to perk up and drink some water, and I got him to eat some soft treats with his pills in them. And he seems to be emotionally coming back around this morning. Hates the cone and still fucked up but he’s moving and wants to be with me (in my still being assembled office don’t judge my router mess)

He’s a good boy. Really tough to see him declining, but it happens to all of us.

4B33C109-B6A6-46FF-AE1E-5AF209381B1C.jpeg

Wasn't he in your wedding?