Time for another ‘my dog is awesome’ thread

Patricio Swayze

2 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

The doofusness of dogs is maybe their most endearing trait.

Agreed.  I have had three dogs as adults (these are two of them, and of course Abby who I had for over 16 years), and it amazes me how different they all are in personality.  I will say though, both Rini and Harvey have adopted some of Abby's quirks, things she used to do that they never did, and now, they are doing them.  

1 hour ago, Deej said:

It looks like someone dropped their wig. 

I remember one time she was passed out on the floor and a friend saw her and didn't realize she was laying right in front of him. I mentioned something about her after we left and he says to me "I thought that was a mop in front of me on the floor. Had no idea it was your dog!" She is really quiet for a small dog. 

i got the shirts 2 years ago on St Pattys at the UT baseball game, they were giving them out.   

I went for the smallest shirts possible, so they both are a childs small... which fits 63Lb Sadie just fine.... 43Lb Chloe.... not so much... she squated and pissed on it about 10 seconds after I took the pics.  Sadie had no issue wearing it the next 3 hours. 

2 hours ago, BigDHornfan said:

Phoebe had a bad day yesterday.
3 broken bones in her paw.
emoji22.png
She and our older doofus were playing in the backyard and she just started screaming and came up holding her leg up.
Heartbreaking to hear.
Nice $700 emergency vet bill since our regular vet couldn’t work us in.
Ugh.
fd9862c01e88e6141be5f557ee76d401.jpg

Sweet girl.  Sorry for the $$ hit but that is not a bad bill for such a high end treatment.  Hope she mends quickly.

1 minute ago, pch said:

Sweet girl.  Sorry for the $$ hit but that is not a bad bill for such a high end treatment.  Hope she mends quickly.

yeah I would expect to pay as much at my regular vet for something like that. though I have no experience with such a thing...

18 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

So the problems Little Bitty was experiencing that I posted about earlier when we saw the vet this past March 5th have unfortunately returned. She rebounded from her vet visit for a bit and then began vomiting again. She in now in the hospital overnight until an ultrasound can be done to determine next steps or what is causing her issues. She’s 16 and a fighter and such a sweetheart. I cannot express what an important part of my life she truly is. If you pray she could use one. Or good thoughts or whatever you are comfortable with. Just talked to the vet again for the third time today. She called me tonite before her shift ended and sent me this picture. 

5E31DFDD-5174-46A2-825C-50362FA3717A.jpeg

Bella, Rocky, and we are all sending our best thoughts and prayers to your sweet Little Bitty.  Hang in there sweet girl.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

So the problems Little Bitty was experiencing that I posted about earlier when we saw the vet this past March 5th have unfortunately returned. She rebounded from her vet visit for a bit and then began vomiting again. She in now in the hospital overnight until an ultrasound can be done to determine next steps or what is causing her issues. She’s 16 and a fighter and such a sweetheart. I cannot express what an important part of my life she truly is. If you pray she could use one. Or good thoughts or whatever you are comfortable with. Just talked to the vet again for the third time today. She called me tonite before her shift ended and sent me this picture. 

Me and my brats are sending out prayers and good vibes for Little Bitty.  Hoping for the best for your sweet pup.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

think of it this way, shes probably had the best 16 years she could have possibly had, and received as much as love as she possibly could (and given every bit of it back and more).  she fulfilled all of her duties to get into doggie heaven

• Hook 'Em 4