texifornia

2019 ATH Bru McCoy

far from it.  and i like you bruin, you've been around for a while. that was a light-hearted joke (albeit, unfunny).

My most sincere and heartfelt apologies, then.  Calling someone a trojan who is not one is an insult on their character.  I humbly apologize.

Jesus, lighten up Francis. My post was really directed at the regulars around here, you were just the misspelling vehicle that happened to be around. Talk about missing the joke indeed. 

I do love the guys who post on a recruiting board, usually stupidly, then get made fun of by folks who frequent the board. The butthurt l response is always the same, talking about losers who circle jerk over HS kids. Boring and predictable, and hey bud, you posted here first. That irony is obviously lost on you. So why don’t you go wake up a bit more and maybe enjoy a round or two of hooked on phonics. 

On 3/13/2020 at 1:31 AM, Tex Pete said:

Bruhan Flu. He had it all season. 

L OH FUCKING L.  Underrated post.  Pos rep.  

13 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Jesus, lighten up Francis. My post was really directed at the regulars around here, you were just the misspelling vehicle that happened to be around. Talk about missing the joke indeed. 

I do love the guys who post on a recruiting board, usually stupidly, then get made fun of by folks who frequent the board. The butthurt l response is always the same, talking about losers who circle jerk over HS kids. Boring and predictable, and hey bud, you posted here first. That irony is obviously lost on you. So why don’t you go wake up a bit more and maybe enjoy a round or two of hooked on phonics. 

you and CTJ seem to share the same retort.  oh well, "response is always the same".  as if that is a valid defense.  but, nice twist.  

speaking of, you ever hear of the joke about the pitcher and the catcher?