How Fox News works

retread

13 hours ago, HenryJames said:

I can’t tell the reference but normally people call retailers opening on thanksgiving for early Black Friday sales, as the War on Thanksgiving.

ive run across some small town relatives that frown upon stores, even grocery, being open on holidays. “The owners should let them be at home with their family.”  My answer is always that employees making $10 or less an hour need the money, and besides the full parking lot tells me that people want it open.

not that I say it but many would want an excuse to get away from the family for a few hours.

8 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Stand corrected if eating meat is the war on thanksgiving. I agree with D&S that I’m sick of people telling me not to eat meat on thanksgiving. I Can’t walk 5 feet without the conversation turning to that.  Work, stores, billboards, home.  It’s all they talk about on cnn and msnbc.  24/7. 

24 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I’m kinda surprised there isn’t a Trump youth movement yet.  Or maybe there is but it’s just on 4chan and reddit

Why only nearly every house got a flag? What are the characteristics of the homeowners that this kid skipped? Ones that don’t look American?

10 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I’ve had elbow problems in the past, and once or twice per year my hands shake when turning a glass to drink it.  Or maybe I have some other condition. Who knows. Point is it’s uncontrollable unless I use my other hand to steady it.  That is what trump is doing.

Snorting Sudafed probably has a lot to do w/ it.  I imagine controlling hand tremble might be difficult. 

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Stephen Miller rarely gives interviews, but I would love to see Diamond, Silk, and Stephen in a Fox News green room prior to Fox & Friends. If I could bribe an intern to lock the door and crank up the thermostat and cut the wifi, Fox might actually be entertaining for awhile.

Throw in a bowl of M&ms w/out the brown ones... whooo doggy.