Lieutenant gov. Dan Patrick

Voldemort86

17 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

John Galt had some good things to say. The problem is that finding a conservative fan of Ayn Rand who actually follows the teachings of Galt is harder than finding a conservative Christian who actually follows the teachings of Jesus. 

Nobody even reads his 60 page monologue. The rest of the book up to that point is such a beating to get through up to that point that ain't nobody got time to actually read the whole thing.

Edited by NotActuallyALonghorn

10 hours ago, Lobo said:

I can't tell which Texans are the more closeted cock-lovers, Dan Patrick's staff or his voters. 

His voters, for some reason they love carpetbaggers.

I will note that the woman often seen in photos with him with the mom haircut and usually a yellow dress no longer loves cock. Donna Campbell (also a carpetbagger born out of state) is now a box muncher, got divorced from her husband a few years back and now her girlfriend drives her other Lexus SUV with the state official plates. I do find it refreshing that the Texas GOP is so accepting these days of gays and lesbians, at least that is an improvement.

Edited by relapse98

2 hours ago, hpslugga said:

The commandments are probably the most misunderstood passage in Judeo-Christian mythology, yet here we are witnessing someone in 2019 trying to use that one as what appears to be a blanket justification for war.

He happens to be correct in that assessment. If Ayn Rand had anything meaningful to contribute, we would have read about it already.

I don't care about Rand. I was talking about the comparison between Objectivism and libertarianism. Rand's acolytes tend to be more aligned with conservatives, particularly when it comes to civil liberties and foreign policy.

2 hours ago, Voldemort86 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DanPatrick/status/1123238393859706880

psycho loon boy has killed the decriminalization of weed bill. Even if you vote republican, please vote this crazy fucker out. 

That dude is a chode. The House passed the decriminalization bill by an overwhelming bipartisan majority and he kills it.

• Like 1

Guest Lobo

And the future of Texas fell to such an average, average man. 

Remember Governor Patrick.  Being born gay isn’t a choice, but selecting ignorance and intolerance and being a closeted homosexual—that is a choice.  One I hope you come to terms with and quit taking out on all of us.  

The first few times you had gay sexual experiences, the other male had been smoking marijuana.  And therein lies your distrust.  

8 minutes ago, Lobo said:

And the future of Texas fell to such an average, average man. 

Remember Governor Patrick.  Being born gay isn’t a choice, but selecting ignorance and intolerance and being a closeted homosexual—that is a choice.  One I hope you come to terms with and quit taking out on all of us.  

The first few times you had gay sexual experiences, the other male had been smoking marijuana.  And therein lies your distrust.  

Sounds like there's more to this story. Come on. You're in the trust tree here.

So you gonna drag the bodies close enough together so you can squat over them and hit them both at the same time? Seems like a lot of work.

I can do half on one, hold and walk, and do half on the other.

Or I can get one of you gentlemen to just wave and spray.

No body dragging required.

3 hours ago, Voldemort86 said:

I wish Transgender people would storm the capital and beat this guy to a pulp.

Dude would be hard as a rock the whole time.  Not sure that’s the ‘punishment’ we want to reward him with.  

Maybe toss him in jail with all the wrongly incarcerated and let Jerald go to town on his ass, right up to the point he can see his colon spill out between his shoes.  

23 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I can do half on one, hold and walk, and do half on the other.

Or I can get one of you gentlemen to just wave and spray.

No body dragging required.

The question was who would you piss on first, not who would you rather piss on. So, yeah, you've already committed and you'd better hope they land close together.

53 minutes ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

The question was who would you piss on first, not who would you rather piss on. So, yeah, you've already committed and you'd better hope they land close together.

I believe females are better at stopping midstream than males. I don't think it's an issue for a woman to stop midstream and then go for a hike before finishing up.

That's been my experience with past girlfriends and the wife at outdoor festivals, hiking trails and camping.

On 4/29/2019 at 10:56 PM, Lobo said:

I can't tell which Texans are the more closeted cock-lovers, Dan Patrick's staff or his voters.  

Guys seriously...take it down a notch.  We get your agenda.  But your ball-gargling passion is coming across a little too thick...

When he implied on Fox News that Beto was gay, well...every accusation is a confession with these guys.  

32 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Surely Tea Party voters / supporters, please explain why your party supports Dan Patrick and why you vote for him ?

They are non-thinking voters who vote for whoever has an R before their name.

2 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Dude would be hard as a rock the whole time.  Not sure that’s the ‘punishment’ we want to reward him with.  

Maybe toss him in jail with all the wrongly incarcerated and let Jerald go to town on his ass, right up to the point he can see his ascending colon spill out between his shoes.  

FIFY

4 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Surely Tea Party voters / supporters, please explain why your party supports Dan Patrick and why you vote for him ?

I think most of them are uneducated rural folk who just vote for the party because it’s been ingrained in them since birth. 

I cant Imagine anyone who is halfway intelligent or not socially awkward voting for that guy.

Edited by Voldemort86
  • Like 2

Why do people in Texas vote for idiots like Patrick?

This state was settled by people who made their own way and believe to their core that it is the responsibility of the individual to take complete responsibility for their future. That culture still permeates the state today.

Those with that belief system have not realized that today, the ability of an individual to have a fair shot at a life of liberty and happiness has gotten much more difficult due to the widening gap between the haves and the have nots.

And/or, they are just such selfish pricks that they want to keep all they can for themselves regardless of the suffering of others.

And/or, they fear an over-rotation to a government that gives the individual so much that it breaks the very founding tenants of this country, giving a major portion of the population a disincentive to work to achieve something in life, and forcing those who apply themselves to take care of those who are able but won’t.

It’s all about taking the extremist views. No one wants to think about balanced fair policy.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2019 at 5:34 PM, F250 said:

You are wrong in that you conflate Ayn Rand's objectivism with libertarianism. They are not the same.

I would agree that Ayn Rand's Objectivism is antithetical to Christianity.

Yes, they are not exactly the same but there are some commonalities. 

A lot of things in common. 

3 hours ago, Asithappens said:

Yes, they are not exactly the same but there are some commonalities. 

A lot of things in common. 

Sure, just like a Mormon and a Protestant have some commonalities.

• 3 months later...

Dan Patrick reads the white-power manifesto of the El Paso shooter, sees repeated mentions of anti-hispanic and anti-immigrant phrases (expressly written as the reason behind his actions), asks himself "What's changed in this country?"... and concludes it's fucking video games and argues there should be federal intervention into the video game industry.  He read through PAGES of anti-immigrant tirade, and pulled out only that the shooter mentions "super soldier COD fantasy" (once, and not even in describing his own actions), and concludes video games must be the problem.  Everyone who voted this asshat and into office and continues to support him should be embarrassed.

Edited by TexLonghorn

Embarrassing. Regulation of video games? School prayer? 

Danny Pee asks we’ve always had guns? What’s changed?

Well what’s changed is we have a white nationalist terrorist president who actively incites violence against non whites and refers to them in language the Nazis used to refer to the Jews, and we have a bunch of sniffling coward weasels like Danny pee apologizing to him and making all sorts of lame excuses for his terroristic behavior. 

• Like 3

Maybe someone else can track the video down, but......

during the El Paso shooting Dan Goeb was on fox news and he was attacking antifa. Antifa is planning a visit to El Paso in September. Telling them to “scratch Texas off their map”, “don’t come to Texas”, and Texas doesn’t want to deal with you.

My advice to Danny Goeb would be to 

1) not speak for Texas..... he doesn’t represent us or our values. He’s from Maryland and most real Texans think he should go back to there.

2) seek mental help. As people are dying in El Paso, the first thing that comes to mind is antifa? Seriously.... wtf?

3) don’t run for office again. PLEASE.

He has a point about the video games. The influence is catastrophically detrimental. Kids who played Tecmo Bowl think they can just wear Bo Jackson's Jersey and run at an angle when a defender gets close enough to dive to be impervious to tacklers. Too many have learned that shifting 22 degrees won't make you more elusive. 

I've been playing Red Dead Redemption 2 and I ended up trying to rob a stage coach on Interstate 10. Now I have a huge bounty because I tried to engage the coach driver with L2 but accidentally hit R2 and shot him in the abdomen. I'll be lucky to make it out of Lemoyne alive.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Dan Patrick is doing his best to destroy whatever is left of young Republican numbers with Gen X, millenials,  and whatever the next generation is that's teenagers now. 

Maybe not. They might think he's the last line of defense to having a bowel movement in Target directly in front of RuPaul and a post-op Thai wafe doing the Vogue dance in a strobe light. There's a growing demographic of people who just want to take a shit without techno music and glow sticks. Goeb is taking point against this and some are grateful. 

It must be a relief to all the other countries in the world that don't suffer these mass shootings that their kids don't play violent video games. 

And they must really love Jesus in Europe, despite the abysmal church attendance. Revival in Europe!!! PTL!