Jim Harbaugh NO LONGER coaches at Michigan

Parliament

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And here I thought this would be a lazy Friday afternoon:

https://www.maizenbrew.com/2023/11/17/23965634/michigan-wolverines-college-football-chris-partridge-ncaa-uncle-t-connor-stalions-sign-stealing

According to The Michigan Insider’s Sam Webb ($), Partridge, “Advised some of the players on what to say (to investigators) about their interaction with Stallions. One or more of the players told investigators (what Partridge instructed them to do). When Michigan found out, they reacted with immediate termination. So it wasn’t involvement in the scheme itself, but it was an attempt to quell suspicion.”

• Hook 'Em 1

Per an ESPN source, this is the specific language Michigan used to explain Chris Partridge’s firing: “As we discussed today, the university has received evidence that you have failed to abide by the university directive not to discuss an ongoing NCAA investigation with anyone associated with the Michigan football program or others and as a result has determined that you have failed to satisfactorily perform your duties.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

"... the pride of Lake Orion"

That's the same Lake Orion (LOHorn) from my handle. Maybe I can get to the bottom of all this. Or maybe I am Conner Stallions myself and this is all part of my reconnaissance for when the Horns play Meat Chicken in the playoffs.

Edited by LOHorn
  • Haha 3

LULZ at Michigan Lawyers. They demanded a temporary restraining order and Jim bowing all up in public that you are innocent until proven guilty and that he can’t wait to testify …… and THEN realized that is a court action that would make all testimony under oath (lying = perjury now 😳🤯😱) and make all testimony public. 🤣 They accepted that 3 game suspension as quickly as they could to keep from doing that. They got played by the NCAA attorneys like a friggin violin, or as Big Daddy Kane so elegantly stated (and later to be sampled in the epic Beastie Boys song Hey Fuck You)….

IMG_0131.jpeg

Edited by StrippersAndNobelPrizes
  • Hook 'Em 2

https://theathletic.com/5072299/2023/11/17/michigan-booster-connor-stalions-uncle-t/

The Athletic reached Tim Smith, a local businessman and prominent donor who used to sit on the board of Champions Circle, a Michigan NIL collective. He said he received notice from his attorney and his daughter recently that his name was being linked to a mysterious donor identified as “Uncle T” who was involved in Michigan’s sign-stealing scandal, which former staffer Connor Stalions is accused of spearheading. But Smith said he had no involvement in the scheme, has never had a financial transaction with Stalions and does not go by that moniker.

“I’ve never heard that term,” Smith said. “No one has called me that or referred to me as that.”

Smith said he received notice from Champions Circle that his membership has been recalled. He said the collective did not give him the courtesy of a phone call and that he feels like he’s being treated as “damaged goods.”

“I have no idea where this came from,” Smith said, noting that “all I’ve ever done is give to the school and give to the NIL.”

He said he feels like he’s being treated as a scapegoat.

Smith acknowledged that he has had contact with Stalions since the scandal broke. He said he reached out to see how Stalions was faring on a “human level” but reiterated that he was not involved in the scheme in any way.

He said neither the NCAA, the Big Ten nor the University of Michigan has reached out to discuss the situation with him.

• Drool 1

This just gets better and better:

Spoiler

OK gang. I found Stalions' California house. As you have probably guessed, some interesting coincidences again. The timing is very interesting on the new stuff as well. Let's do a quick refresh on some dates on the timeline. 

May of 2022: Connor Stalions hired by Michigan
May 19th 2022: Stalions' "Home Essentials Distribution" that I still think is a money laundering front for the travel and ticket expenses makes its' first sale

May 31st 2022: Both of Stalions' parents' mortgages are paid off on the exact same day. 

Now let's add some new dates to the timeline. They are intentionally out of order so I can explain. Remember these dates. 

November 27th 2021: Michigan snaps its losing streak and beats Ohio State 42-27
November 28th 2021: Uncle T makes a forum post thanking David Karp for a suggestion that resulted in a competitive advantage for Michigan. 

Ready for an extremely big coincidence. Remember I said I found Connor's house in Tustin, California...

November 24th 2021: Stalions' California mortgage is paid off. 

Now remember all the events in May of 2022 I listed above? Well, let's add another one. 

May 20th 2022: Connor's Tustin house is officially sold. 

Connor sells his house, 11 days later, both of his parents' mortgages are paid off the exact same day. This could mean he could have been an amazing son and did that for his parents but it would destroy Uncle T's story about how this $100k home sale was funding his life and his sign stealing scheme while he was a lowly unpaid volunteer. Here is the Orange County records site if you want to see all the details of this property

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

I knew it was going to become a Michigan=aggy level type of stupidity situation when they had the call with the Big Ten and NCAA.

Michigan said “oral updates do not constitute evidence” after they were told about all of the evidence on the conference call. Great defense there…um…go blue…until the evidence is given in writing I guess…

5 hours ago, MrBig said:

I knew it was going to become a Michigan=aggy level type of stupidity situation when they had the call with the Big Ten and NCAA.

Michigan said “oral updates do not constitute evidence” after they were told about all of the evidence on the conference call. Great defense there…um…go blue…until the evidence is given in writing I guess…

How Baylor of them. 

On 11/17/2023 at 8:22 AM, BurntOrange&White said:

image.thumb.png.8509736143015a64d56d6c7240e3a521.png

That's not how pleading the 5th works in civil cases. You can still plead the 5th, but the finder of fact (Judge or Jury) can make any negative inference about your decision not to testify. It's not perjury, but it pretty much is taken as an admission of wrongdoing. 

• Hook 'Em 2

FUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEM

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, VABuckeye said:

FUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEMFUCKEM

I thought Bucknut fans wouldn't use the letter M this week.
I am rooting for you to have a hollow victory this week against the Harbless Cheaterines. 

It won't happen, but Michigan getting SMU'ed by the NCAA would be fucking hilarious.  

And really, how sad is it that you have to cheat in the B1G?  There's you, Ohio St., Pedo St. about a mile down, and then you have to dig to China to reach the talent level of every other team in that conference.  You should be able to 11/12 win that conference every year blindfolded, but we've got Three Days of the Condor level shenanigans going on to get a competitive edge over the likes of Indiana, Illinois, and Northwestern.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

It won't happen, but Michigan getting SMU'ed by the NCAA would be fucking hilarious.  

And really, how sad is it that you have to cheat in the B1G?  There's you, Ohio St., Pedo St. about a mile down, and then you have to dig to China to reach the talent level of every other team in that conference.  You should be able to 11/12 win that conference every year blindfolded, but we've got Three Days of the Condor level shenanigans going on to get a competitive edge over the likes of Indiana, Illinois, and Northwestern.

As an Illinois fan, I endorse this message. 

15 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

Is there any way that they are suspended from postseason play this year?  I don’t THINK there is any precedent to refer to in this instance, but there is a first time for everything. 

Is there a world where cfb committee keeps them out?  Or am I lucid wet dreaming?

Good question. You never know for sure when a human element comes into play. If they were to lose to tOSU, I could see the committee being able to use that loss to push them further down than they would have without the cheating going on.

If they win next week, all bets are off. Kind of hard to use that against them without some form of ruling/verification without the NCAA doing something before the committee sets the order. They should, but at the same time IF they were going to drop them because of the circus, they would have done so by now.

Well, I guess that they could do it this week, with the B1G handing their little thing down this week and all that is associated with the circus. Reality though is that nothing will happen on that front unless they're proven guilty before the last ranking to set the playoff bracket. The only saving grace is that the CFP isn't the NCAA, which means there is a chance, regardless how infinitely small.

• Hook 'Em 2

Someone needs to do a “stages” of this.

So for a month Michigan states there is nothing, has never been anything, would never be anything to the major cheating scandal.

We will fight them in the air and on the beaches of Lake Michigan, then, they are shown a bit of evidence and all of a sudden…..

Tv Show Comedy GIF by HULU

And we will gladly take your punishment as long as you promise never to look at any of this again.

This will be swept into the gigantic warehouse like in Raiders of the Lost Ark, never to be seen again.

The most appropriate punishment for me would be a 3 year postseason ban starting this year, forfeiture of all wins the past 3 years and a reduction of scholarships equivalent to the amount of games they cheated, to be staggered over the next 10 seasons. Harbaugh and the ad to be fired this year and an apology from the Michigan president nationally televised on the field 15 minutes before our game with them next year in Ann arbor. That to me would be justice. 

Not only apologize but the Michigan president must also go through each of the most egregious cheats specifically and say why they were wrong.  Minimum of a 10 minute speech.

Actually let's make that Harbaugh must do this before he is fired right before our game with them next year, then they fly him to Columbus and walk him through the streets for 30 minutes game of thrones style. 

All that to me would be an appropriate deterent for future cheating. 

No, Harbaugh must walk through the streets of each school they scouted illegally for 30 minutes game of thrones style. There, that is appropriate.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Jim Harbaugh NO LONGER coaches at Michigan