Texas Spring Football Thread

Fud

1 hour ago, Fred Willard said:

CTJ, are you officially taking the buchelle stance? I honestly thought ehlinger would be way ahead and that buchelle is a good qb2. It’s the off-season, embrace debate 

Learn to spell the kid's name, dbag. It's his third year here. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Snacks said:
19 hours ago, BurntOrangeSatire, LLC said:
I have to admit I was a little skeptical about GJ heading into the season due to his size. Wondered if his film would translate to this conference. But that dude is a heat sicking stinger missile. 

I gave your mom.... ah, never mind.

something she was a little skeptical about due to its size?

• Like 1

READING ONE of the reports from yesterday  i saw this line "Tristian Houston, and Kirk Johnson have battled injuries this spring."    Why are these 2 still here?  Have either of them ever stepped foot on this field in any capacity?  It seems like they have been injured since JV ball, and what kind of injury did they get that takes 2 years plus to heal?  Where they fitted with prosthetic and learning to walk again?

48 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Try that again.  Made it to Matt’s El Rancho.  Been a long time since we be been amidst so much burnt orange.  Drinks are flowing.  F yeah!!!

Damn.  This place is good.  Never ate here when in college.  Granted, I may have been the poorest student in the history of UT but that’s neither here nor there.  More drunken posts to follow.

Damn.  This place is good.  Never ate here when in college.  Granted, I may have been the poorest student in the history of UT but that’s neither here nor there.  More drunken posts to follow.
Its good for old school tex-mex, but there are better in town. But hey, if its good its good, right?

30 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Are you the homeless guy with the dog that used to panhandle outside my apartment building?

Edited by Bevo14

11 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

Are you the homeless guy with the dog that used to panhandle outside my apartment building?

Never panhandled but, in retrospect, maybe I should have.  I once had $10 to eat on for a week.  Purchased a pack of 64 tamales from Fiesta.  Day 1 was awesome; Day 5 I just wanted to die.

Never panhandled but, in retrospect, maybe I should have.  I once had $10 to eat on for a week.  Purchased a pack of 64 tamales from Fiesta.  Day 1 was awesome; Day 5 I just wanted to die.
Lol..I remeber a time I blew through my entire monthly food budget (no meal plan at school) on beer and booze during a long weekend..

Luckily I had g/f at the time that took pity on me.