Utah at USC - 8 pm on FS1

Zavala

9 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

UGA, ALB, LSU this year as much as I hate to admit are miles ahead of any pac 12 team 

I've been saying this. The Pac 12 and ACC (outside of Clemson) are an absolute joke this year. Hell, a 2 loss team like UGA or LSU should probably get in over a 1 loss Clemson team based on the schedules. 

6 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Excuse me, but Clemson beat a top 15 aggy team that figures to only lose 5 or 6 times all season.

lol, I know you're joking but that might be Clemson's best win at the end of the year. That's how bad their schedule is. I hate the SEC as much as the next guy but if Clemson loses a game they shouldn't get in over a 2 loss LSU, Georgia or Alabama. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

I've been saying this. The Pac 12 and ACC (outside of Clemson) are an absolute joke this year. Hell, a 2 loss team like UGA or LSU should probably get in over a 1 loss Clemson team based on the schedules. 

Until they go to an 8 team playoff, no team should ever get in unless they win their conference. Period. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, texasstrong12 said:

lol, I know you're joking but that might be Clemson's best win at the end of the year. That's how bad their schedule is. I hate the SEC as much as the next guy but if Clemson loses a game they shouldn't get in over a 2 loss LSU, Georgia or Alabama. 

You're right. 

2 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Until they go to an 8 team playoff, no team should ever get in unless they win their conference. Period. 

I would take it a step further and say if they do go to 8 teams, even if you’re a fucking non P5 team, if you’re D1, winning your conference should mean you’ve earned the right to get in the dance and play for a chance at winning a championship. If not, what’s the point. Why are they even considered D1. But that’s a different discussion all together 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

Coach Parcells says, let's see what their records are at 1130pm on November 30th, before we put 3 sec teams in the playoffs.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

So I guess no matter how often the secsecsec is exposed as being just another conference, we are going to keep doing this huh? I guess it would depend on who Clemson's loss is against, but no, a one loss ACC Champion and defending national champion Clemson should not be left out of the playoffs for a two loss team from a conference that Clemson is 9-1 against since 2016. Clemson also has more wins against the mighty sec west than Georgia does since 2016. The sec shouldn't be the only conference getting the benefit of the doubt. 

35 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

So I guess no matter how often the secsecsec is exposed as being just another conference, we are going to keep doing this huh? I guess it would depend on who Clemson's loss is against, but no, a one loss ACC Champion and defending national champion Clemson should not be left out of the playoffs for a two loss team from a conference that Clemson is 9-1 against since 2016. Clemson also has more wins against the mighty sec west than Georgia does since 2016. The sec shouldn't be the only conference getting the benefit of the doubt. 

What does any of this have to do with this year's strength of schedule?