Oklahoma State @ Texas - 630PM on ABC: Mensas vs Mullets

Hagbard Celine

2 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

We need to be told 100 times a day that you don't have to field punts you can actually let them bounce around and as long as you don't touch them you cannot turn the ball over.....

Fucking A.  Under Herman, Texas has shown a propensity to do some incredibly stupid things towards the end of games to blow games.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Texasborn91 said:

Defense dropped it’s nuts in the second half despite the injuries. This one should have been wrapped up at half time. Holy fuck that was an ugly game to watch. 

everything is still hard with this team but we are winning even with the stupid shit we pull.  even the Georgia game we had to sweat after dominating thos pussies for 3.5 quarters.

It gives me hope that maybe one more recruiting class and we will be back to the Texas we should be.

6 minutes ago, NAVY said:

It sounds lovely papa troll. 

you have obviously never been to Michigan, but the local dialect of most locals (except Detroit), pronounces the name of their state very close phonetically to saying meat chicken.

i.e.  MEE Chicken

Edited by AUS-97HORN

I don't understand how Longhorn fans could possibly dislike Michigan fans after the Rose Bowl and then the subsequent visit to Columbus.
they and tOSU are ahead of us in all time wins. so fuck em fuck em in their rancid green donkey ass.

tOSU and Bama and OU even being close thank you charlie strong you piece of shit.

Just now, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Texas dominated the game. Outside of some bad coaching decisions (not kicking the field goal) and two muffed punts this game was never in question. Fix the errors, we're winning the Big XII this year. Hook'em Horns!

That Sanders kid embarrassed the defense on his last drive. I’m just glad they didn’t get the onside there.

I loved the win. It was bigger than the final score even if they were never out of it. 

We aren't an elite team but we've steadily improved year after year despite a lot of high profile departures. We have lots of young talent on this team and a good group of upperclassmen that do enough to win. So what if there are still some kinks to work out? We're f@#$ing winning!!!

• Like 1

It was a frustrating game, but at least we know that we are good enough to play poorly with a mash unit on D and still beat a talented team. OSU will do well this season. I'm glad we played them early on. Sanders is going to be a pain in the ass for the next three years. He will probably beat us at lead once. ou is the only team more talented than OSU that we have left on our schedule. Let's use the bye week to recover and then roll into Morgantown ready to make them wish they didn't act like asses last year. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ButtFumble said:

I was disturbed by putting it in park on offense with 10+ minutes left in the 4th and of course the massive special teams issues

I think both can be corrected relatively easily

Herman always puts it in park. And the other team always gets back in it and makes it a close game.

Its a terrible strategy imo