Oklahoma State @ Texas - 630PM on ABC: Mensas vs Mullets

Hagbard Celine

Lmao, I’m the dumbass? You fucking pansies whine and bitch the entire game and say we deserve to lose when they are the walking wounded out there.

Almost entire DB unit out, CJ out, OL beat up and they still eeked out a win against a team that’s had their number. Fucking fire everyone

JFC just let me overreact already.
  • Like 1

Just now, Texasrocks said:

Defense played great in the second half. I can't remember the last time we consistently got pressure without constant blitzing. The punt return team went full retard though.  

And all the while the men were dropping, but others came up valiantly and took the place of their fallen comrades.

9 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

not one but two f'k ups.   Totally fixable but just leave the f'kg punt rather than make a running slide catch in a close game.  Hopefully they see the light because stupid can be contagious if not fixed.    

We fucked up three punts, not two. We lost two of the three. And almost lost an onside kick as well. 

If it's any consolation, Georgia and ND looked like warmed over vomit.

Edited by Irish Wrist Watch

Big plays by Ehlinger + great coaching with tricks for the season = great team win. D held up and O had big runs and big time TDs. A team win in the face of adversity due to return team's bad night. \w/ well played OSU
jesus fucking shit dicks did you not get the memo?

we're all bitching and pissing and moanig about a win ovrr a team we haven't beaten at DKR since 2008.

get with the program you stupid bastard

17e832f96abf373ba7edb4c8a8136e36.jpg
  • Haha 1

All things considered for being a triage unit on the back end the defense actually did a pretty decent job. They had to fight against bonehead coaching decisions and held OSU to FGs. Special teams errors fucked them and led to two TDs. I thought Wallace was just going to run wild, and Hubbard had to work for every single foot. 

Herman makes the game harder than it needs to be sometimes. When it's time to stick the knife in the opponents gut and split that shit wide open all of a sudden he's conservative as fuck.