Oklahoma State @ Texas - 630PM on ABC: Mensas vs Mullets

Hagbard Celine

3 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

If a reporter doesnt ask Tom what in the hell he told his punt returners I am going to be furious.

How in the fuck with 4 mins left, and 2 scores and a punt from the 10, do you not tell your idiot punt returner to not go after a goofy ball is beyond me.

Maybe Chip Brown will ball up and ask it?

5 minutes ago, Xian said:

Whatever. At this point all we need is wins

the muffs are teachable fixes 

not one but two f'k ups.   Totally fixable but just leave the f'kg punt rather than make a running slide catch in a close game.  Hopefully they see the light because stupid can be contagious if not fixed.    

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Like 1

Just now, Elmer_Fudd said:

All this bitching about the defense not sure what else could have wanted in the 2nd half.  If Jones doesn't muff the punt we more than likely hold them to just a FG 2nd half.

Can't really say a bad thing bout the defense in the 2nd half. That muffed punt should've never happened. 

5 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

If a reporter doesnt ask Tom what in the hell he told his punt returners I am going to be furious.

How in the fuck with 4 mins left, and 2 scores and a punt from the 10, do you not tell your idiot punt returner to not go after a goofy ball is beyond me.

There’s never a right time to attempt a sliding catch of a punt. 

• Like 4

STFU dumbass. I'll admit this game brings out the worst in me every fucking year but we tried our damnedest to give this one away.

Lmao, I’m the dumbass? You fucking pansies whine and bitch the entire game and say we deserve to lose when they are the walking wounded out there.

Almost entire DB unit out, CJ out, OL beat up and they still eeked out a win against a team that’s had their number. Fucking fire everyone
  • Like 4