Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Just now, UhhhIdk said:

Gonna be hilarious when Herman tears it up at his new job next year while Campbell or Mullen or Cristobal go 7-6 next year here. LOL 

That would never happen because he won't correct his mistakes, because in his mind he hasn't made any. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Burton once posted a picture of Mack for some story and he had the 247 site up on his monitor in the background 

That shit is so wild to me.  You're getting paid millions to do one of the most demanding, stressful jobs imaginable...and yet you waste time dicking around on the sports boards?  

Just now, HillaryFan420 said:

That shit is so wild to me.  You're getting paid millions to do one of the most demanding, stressful jobs imaginable...and yet you waste time dicking around on the sports boards?  

I mean, in Mack’s eyes he was actually “working” while browsing 24/7 to update his recruiting board instead of actually watching tape. 

• Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, UhhhIdk said:

Gonna be hilarious when Herman tears it up at his new job next year while Campbell or Mullen or Cristobal go 7-6 next year here. LOL 

I could see him doing fairly well at a school like UH where it's fairly easy to win.  Not so much at a lower tier P5 school though.  

22 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Simmering the chili while watching some NFL, drinking Zilker Pale Ale, and waiting for CDC to grab his sack and shitcan Herman. 

I don’t have my kids this weekend so I’m making this batch hot as fuck. Some extra spoonfuls of adobo sauce and tossed in two serranos.

C492F877-30DB-4F61-A14D-003FA2C91251.jpeg

I salute you sir, you know how to Sunday! Those extra serranos may prove detrimental to your butthole later on, but to hell with consequences!! 

7 minutes ago, HillaryFan420 said:

haven't you described 90% of Surly?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Ribs look awesome.  Y’all are killing me with your food pics.  Masters of the Universe.
Seriously. I instigated the "post pics of bbq" thing. Should have known that the surly would represent. My pork butt is still about 3 hours out and this thread is making me hungry.
  • Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic