Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

6 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

oh shit...Wells on IT

Sources tell IT football practice won’t be held today, instead it will be replaced by team meetings.

OU eliminated Texas last night, so the postponed game vs Kansas (12/12) may just be officially cancelled.

At this point we have no reason to believe this is related to the uncertainty around Tom Herman’s job.

Yep. Meetings. One for Tom to say tearful goodbyes, and one for Urban to say there's a new sheriff in town.

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Smoked a couple of pumpkins for soup. Mrs GOTJ is baking bread and has her chicken verde white bean chili in the crock pot. The house smells awesome. We don't cancel practice in our domicile, emoji217.png Tom.dd50a9f4900760204fd86e17fbc1a4c3.jpg

That’s amazing.

3 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Smoked a couple of pumpkins for soup. Mrs GOTJ is baking bread and has her chicken verde white bean chili in the crock pot. The house smells awesome. We don't cancel practice in our domicile, emoji217.png Tom.dd50a9f4900760204fd86e17fbc1a4c3.jpg

I'm going to need to know more about this. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

How do you pick out a pumpkin to cook? Just grab two? What do you look for? 

6 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

Word on twitter is Texas Takeover , Herman's publicity twitter is closed. 

2 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

1294ddfceb84534533a0815fec7df2ad.png

means this account i think

https://twitter.com/texastakeover05

here's the cached version - https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:rlR_ZwB3ocoJ:https://twitter.com/texastakeover05%3Flang%3Den+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Edited by Viper

3 hours ago, GRHorn said:

One thing I hadn’t considered that would play into this thing running into next week is the Michigan game. Urban is loyal af to OSU. His wife has that X in her twitter screen name. I guess that’s an aggy like thing they do because they don’t do Ms. seriously. But if he accepts the job the shitstorm really fires up around if any of the current support staff and assistants are leaving. That will cause a big distraction the week of their most important game. It wouldn’t surprise me if he weighed that in his timing.

Anyway, that’s all I’ve got. I’m heading to an outdoor, socially distanced 6 year old birthday party. If anything happens in the next couple hours, have Nicole text me. Kthxbai. 

Dude. Covid gives you full cover to not go to things like six year old birthday parties. Learn to use it to your advantage 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic