Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

35 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Fuck. This thread has been so much fun. Better than the best Seinfeld episodes. I am fucking depressed now. Fuck. 🥺

But I feel better seeing you back, it’s been damn near 10 hours for me. Now I know the overnight crew is here!

• Hook 'Em 1

Important update: I live near the 360 bridge and just saw a beautiful white PJ fly over my house headed in the direction of ABIA. Didn’t get a great look on board, but pretty sure Urban was inside.

Important information: there’s only three things you put on brisket: salt, pepper, and smoke from the slow-burning fire of a well seasoned oak (or pecan).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 1

My son has been a Giants fan since he “knew” football, around Junior High days, just to piss me off - being a Cowboys fan!

Wasn’t sad when Colt beat the Boys playing for the Skins, and will only root for him going forward! Ride the wave while you still can -Colt McCoy !!!! Props and Hook’em!

6 minutes ago, wood said:

OK. How? You have some inside info? Just got back, so I haven't read anything but this page.

My info is their names are RapGame Larry, Squid and CedB and their timelines are looking to be wrong and they seem to regurgitate stuff from here. Bullshit meter is pegged. 

I'm not saying it isn't happening I'm just saying they don't know and are guessing like us. 

15 minutes ago, Octavian said:

Got sent this by a friend who asked Larry if tonight/tomorrow is still the target:

https://imgur.com/a/tG5dThJ

He's hedging. Originally it was after the game, then it was Sunday TH would be let go. Then it was sometime after the game maybe Monday. On top of that, we've heard the issues for Urban are health issues, then it was having total control issues, then it was he has to get his guys or he's not doing it issues. This is like making plans with someone on Friday night and something comes up. I'm getting my hopes down so the fall isn't as far when this doesn't come to pass.

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I’d like to believe you and have two questions. One, obviously, can you very generally explain how you know this?  Two, why the fuck was he not fired 11/28-12/1 - anywhere in that range?

I don't know it. I'm just saying that if he was a yes, he would announce on our timeline.

Just now, The Ace of Aces said:

His health issue is real and why he quit coaching a perennial powerhouse that can compete for a title every season. This shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone who has followed Meyer, honestly. 

But this has been the case through the whole time. This is just the excuse the university is floating to save face

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, vtaenz said:

He's hedging. Originally it was after the game, then it was Sunday TH would be let go. Then it was sometime after the game maybe Monday. On top of that, we've heard the issues for Urban are health issues, then it was having total control issues, then it was he has to get his guys or he's not doing it issues. This is like making plans with someone on Friday night and something comes up. I'm getting my hopes down so the fall isn't as far when this doesn't come to pass.

Larry was never legit, Urban or not.  Neither are all the jackass "insiders" at OB and 247

2 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

My info is their names are RapGame Larry, Squid and CedB and their timelines are looking to be wrong and they seem to regurgitate stuff from here. Bullshit meter is pegged. 

I'm not saying it isn't happening I'm just saying they don't know and are guessing like us. 

So in other words, your bullshit is just as baseless as you claim theirs is. Pretty sure RGL's bet was just over whether UM comes to coach here, and he was never married to a timeline. I can't think of any of them that were married to a timeline.

His health issue is real and why he quit coaching a perennial powerhouse that can compete for a title every season. This shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone who has followed Meyer, honestly. 
It's not surprising. It's only surprising that this drug out this far and broke down over something known from the start.

Just now, The Ace of Aces said:

Um, if it is really an issue then why not say that up front like months ago?  Why negotiate for salary, control of the program, etc... if you have health issues and you are going to say "no" anyways.  Doesn't pass the smell test.  Also, if that really is the reason then I do blame CDC for being terrible at his job for the way this played out. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic