Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

2 minutes ago, Mr.Hovis said:

Maybe time is a frat circle, be patient. He may call if he knows you're on the Urb Train.

Yes frat circle is correct. I'm definitely on URB train. I have been monitoring this site for last 7 years going back to Shaggy Bevo. I have friends that are connected with a few BMD but I have not reached out to them because all the confusion and I'm new here.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

Just a side note on money - Goldman is raising $100 million Rihanna' clothing line.  

Rihanna seeks investment to scale Savage x Fenty

If they can get $100 million for modified Fruit of the Loom offerings, getting the money to land the coach at Texas is child's play.

Make it happen, dammit.

6, 1, 6, 3, 2, 6

18 minutes ago, Knewk210 said:

Yes frat circle is correct. I'm definitely on URB train. I have been monitoring this site for last 7 years going back to Shaggy Bevo. I have friends that are connected with a few BMD but I have not reached out to them because all the confusion and I'm new here.

In the words of the surliest president of them all, JFK: Ask not what Surly can do for you, ask what you can do for your Surly.

6 hours ago, TexasEx said:

@Caddox, who may or may not be the squid, has a friend who has a deer lease and a brother-in-law who's tight with BMD people in Dallas and feels very positive about Texas's chances of hiring Corch Irving. 

Saw this shirt today when I was out shopping .. thought of y'all.

NHyjkD_vuqQjUQBBB8pbXvHXO4GnnIldbIFZfaRF

6 minutes ago, Knewk210 said:

I'm new to this site. I will not ever post anything regarding my contacts unless it is creditable.  I do have a few good contacts. 

Credible or creditable:

Credible first appears in the late fourteenth century from the Latin credibilis, meaning worthy to be believed. Creditable is an adjective which means deserving of acknowledgement, praiseworthy. Creditable refers to one who deserves credit.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, Knewk210 said:

step 1- complete surly registration process (check)

step 2- compose handwritten letters to friends asking for any and all info pertaining to hc search

step 3- drop said letters in usps mailbox of your choosing

then, we wait

• Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:
Credible or creditable:

Credible first appears in the late fourteenth century from the Latin credibilis, meaning worthy to be believed. Creditable is an adjective which means deserving of acknowledgement, praiseworthy. Creditable refers to one who deserves credit.

Well, when one of his contacts is worthy of acknowledgement, and deserves credit for the leak, he needs to spill it.

CHIEF

4 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

I have a call in the morning with a BMD so if y’all have any specific questions let me know.

He develops most of the McDonald’s in the southwest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have one. Please ask him when in the fuck we’re getting Urban. 

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by TexasEx
And why isn’t the McRib year round.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

I have a call in the morning with a BMD so if y’all have any specific questions let me know.

He develops most of the McDonald’s in the southwest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

yeah uh I had a question but it escapes me now...

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic