Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

15 minutes ago, DoneWithit said:

Not just the internet. This thread will be next to other great literary texts in human history. It’s on par with the Bible, Shakespeare, The Republic by Plato and what ever Darwin wrote.  “Urban or Bust” will be looked at as a turning point in human history when it’s all said and done. 

Might not beat out USC vs the greatest armies in history thread though. 

5 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

The most difficult thing for me to believe in this thread is that so many wealthy people would choose to live in the panhandle.

Typically old money, generational wealth, land passed down for generations. I know a guy that died a few years ago from Elbow Texas that lived in a castle shipped over from England. Airport at his house with 27 planes. Crazy money, billions from what I'm told. Family Ranch is 140+ years. He still worked cattle and crop dusted, just down to earth country boy.

• Hook 'Em 2

Here's one that flew in to NOLA from Columbus this afternoon, and at 11:06 p.m. tonight (shortly but safely after the tOSU game, absent OT) goes back to Columbus. 

Edit: It also goes on to Miami tomorrow afternoon. Last I was in the loop, spinnershells was in Sarasota. Any Twitter stalkers know her current/more recent whereabouts?

Edited by derpyhorndog
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Is this to funnel money to recruits.  If so, I got 5 on it...

No trying to explain how if there is a finite group of people in on this how do you explain my source being contacted? Does this make sense? He has a ton of money. That’s not in dispute. How does he get let in on a small group and then be ok with saying “Nicole, I’m just fine with you telling your football friends on this board you post on.” I’m cool with it because I was told it’s fine. I just don’t know how the money raising thing stays on the DL. I don’t care was just trying to explain in pms. Then my source is all checking out the board. 

4 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Here's one that flew in to NOLA from Columbus this afternoon, and at 11:06 p.m. tonight (shortly but safely after the tOSU game, absent OT) goes back to Columbus. 

Edit: It also goes on to Miami tomorrow afternoon. Last I was in the loop, spinnershells was in Sarasota. Any Twitter stalkers know her current/more recent whereabouts?

Out of rep but we got you back you badass! 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, alphahorn said:

Yeah I got that email from the Athletic department asking if i wanted to purchase said Tshirt, I replied, "LOL"

1 hour ago, troph said:

What was wrong with the 2020 Valero Alamo Bowl Champs t-shirt I posted? 

I didn't get this e-mail. I want my Alamo Bowl swag.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Looks like she’s in NOLA for the game. Not sure when she got there but she was in Siesta Keys on 12/27. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I’m from West Texas. Fuck that place.

Not everyone responds the same way.  I’ve never left home.  Many don’t.  And if wealth is home, then there’s even more reason to stay. 

1 minute ago, Orange&White said:

Joke’s on this dude. Urbs is there so he can hire his first two coaches right after the clock hits 00:00

His son is on staff right? Also, jags would be the best possible spot after UT as I am sure the GM would be something he would insist on. Jags coaching gig would be sweet if he could pick the GM etc. and the owner is a nice guy with no idea what he is doing. But the losses would be unbearable. 

11 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

We have the right man on the job.  Pleasure to watch you work sir.

My dad was trying to tell me urban wouldn’t come here bc of the portal bringing about college free agency as well as Money for likeness. Dad reads and listens to Chip Brown. I’ve tried to tell him not to do that but he won’t. Is Chipster peddling some of this nonsense? 

Just now, troph said:

Not everyone responds the same way.  I’ve never left home.  Many don’t.  And if wealth is home, then there’s even more reason to stay. 

Too many Panhandle people stay and fly to Dallas to shop. Crazy shit. I miss it because it was home. Tied game! Buckets! I mean Buckeyes! 

• Like 1

Just now, Wulaw Horn said:

My dad was trying to tell me urban wouldn’t come here bc of the portal bringing about college free agency as well as Money for likeness. Dad reads and listens to Chip Brown. I’ve tried to tell him not to do that but he won’t. Is Chipster peddling some of this nonsense? 

Yeah but that generation still reads the newspaper. I can’t imagine explaining this place and our methods to my dad, I tried with my mom and she assumed I was super dialed in on a secret portal of dark web meets Texas football master minds. I mean I really didn’t know how to disagree with her. 

• Haha 2

Just now, troph said:

Yeah but that generation still reads the newspaper. I can’t imagine explaining this place and our methods to my dad, I tried with my mom and she assumed I was super dialed in on a secret portal of dark web meets Texas football master minds. I mean I really didn’t know how to disagree with her. 

I mean, she's not wrong....

• Hook 'Em 1