Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

"I think I'm done but I'm not sure" is great news for us. Unless Urban is playing 5D chess in his brain, he would probably think he's for sure done if the opportunity had presented itsself and he turned it down. We know texas offered him, which makes it sound like he's not out for sure.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

If the whole process was getting too stressful for him an appearance on national TV would have been the perfect opportunity to shut everything down once and for all. Whos ready to split some SEZ suites?

This!  Urban needs time to get everything organized, especially his staff. 

It's happening!!!

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

i was joking about the 2x perfect vs. 3x perfect.  I believe he is in or out already.  we either gave him what he wanted or we didn't.  he's not going to nickel and dime us and we aren't going to nickel and dime him.

Fuck that thinking man.

Full court press until he’s signed on the dotted line.

ill_suck_your_dick_dont_be_a_menace.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

I'm surprised its not postponed.

Well, now that the Meyer smoke-screen is complete - they can fire Tom and start a 'search' while they wait for Urban to finish making preparations for his arrival in Austin.

Or Plan D -  Fire Tom, hire Urban to conduct the coaching search.

Spoiler

1200px-46_Dick_Cheney_3x4.jpg

• Haha 1

On 12/8/2020 at 12:39 PM, MichaelDicksonFanClub said:

1) Sunday practice canceled 

2) Monday zoom-media presser canceled 

3) tOSU - Michigan canceled, eliminating them from ccg 

4) Kansas - UT canceled 

5) tOSU drops out of top 4

6) Herman fired Sunday

7) Meyer announced the 19th

The stars are aligning and the dominos are falling 

Edited by MichaelDicksonFanClub
Plans change
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, PantsTent said:

I'd say the Hallettsville/Schulenburg area is pretty authentic.  Plus, they list the sausage ones separate from kolaches, so that makes it correct.

The Kountry Bakery in Hallettsville is pretty damn good. And authentic--their kolaches are . . .  wait for it . . .  fruit.

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Fuck that thinking man.

Full court press until he’s signed on the dotted line.

ill_suck_your_dick_dont_be_a_menace.gif

I would hope we gave him what he wanted as long as it wasn't something completely crazy as it relates to salaries.  I'm talking like 20M a year and paying OC/DC 4-5M a year. facilities should be easy as we need to do that anyway.  control and doing similar to Bama on all the extra folks shouldn't be an issue either.  

The performance bonuses is a good way to get around a huge up front salary.

Edited by dcar00

Good grief everyone is fired up about about Meyer’s comments, but they could easily be interpreted as he looked at Texas and didn’t like the situation, just like the rumors indicated a week ago. He could be waiting for USC to open up, etc.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Chili dog said:

No Texan would use the word, “cola,” unless quoting a yankee halfwit. Not only are all “colas” cokes, but damn near any non-alcoholic carbonated beverage is a coke. It’s like jello, kleenex or xerox. It’s a generic term to describe an entire subset of similar products. 

Fucking “cola...”

Spot on, guvna.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Dbeasy said:

Good grief everyone is fired up about about Meyer’s comments, but they could easily be interpreted as he looked at Texas and didn’t like the situation, just like the rumors indicated a week ago. He could be waiting for USC to open up, etc.

Day crew. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic