Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Shocker about Kansas v Texas but it is for the best. If Kansas can play they should grab a team from some other conference to get half of the $3.5 M in revenue. 

For what it's worth, from what I understand the Texas COVID issues are actually significantly worse than what (Fuck) Chip Brown was reporting.   No idea specific players or whether it would have mattered if playing for a shot at the Big 12 Championship but I think way more than just a handful of players and staff or whatever Chip through out yesterday. 

17 minutes ago, Caddox said:

Yea ummmmm Urban just put it on the record on national radio that he could never say he won’t coach again if the perfect opportunity came along because he thinks about coaching again every day. This bitch is going 1000 easy.

health issues sure seemed to have cleared up. anyone dumb enough to have believed that deserves to subscribe to chippy's rag

• Hook 'Em 3

9 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

yeah but he said perfect perfect perfect.  so we could be perfect perfect but maybe not 3x perfect.

guy did not like the way he went out at OSU I'm sure. If he really still has the itch there are few places that can scratch it.

Perfect, perfect, perfect. I mean, like blue blood, record breaking contract, loaded roster, free year of eligibilty, transfer portal, easy conference, facilities upgrades, and automonmy perfect? JFC.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

Just now, TexasEx said:

Perfect, perfect, perfect. I mean, like blue blood, record breaking contract, loaded roster, free year of eligibilty, transfer portal, easy conference, facilities upgrades, and automonmy perfect? JFC.

Great location, motivated AD.

• Hook 'Em 1

I noted that while UM mentioned health issues and wanted that perfect (x3) situation he didn’t say family. Which means that Shelley is on board? (He didn’t clarify what perfect means). I would wager she has been looking at homes in the Austin and realizing how much you can get once you don’t have state taxes on your wealth...

good job day crew! Was starting to have disappoint! 

9 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

That plane is scheduled to go to Sarasota tomorrow.

Supposedly Property Brothers looking again for an Austin reno project.  Will meet with spinner tomorrow to go over options.  BMD's swung an HGTV episode for her to star in (featuring some Kendra designs).  Notice our Hollywood Shagster has been silent lately?   (Better than Plan A, a Love It Or List It episode that would have made us wait until it aired for a 50-50 risk of Switzer grin.)

Allegedly alleged may or may not be entirely accurate.  I heard this from Billy in April, so my memory may not be perfect.

Edited by clapclapclap
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

yeah but he said perfect perfect perfect.  so we could be perfect perfect but maybe not 3x perfect.

guy did not like the way he went out at OSU I'm sure. If he really still has the itch there are few places that can scratch it.

2 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

We can still sweeten the offer IMO

tenor.gif?itemid=11910042

• Haha 6

14 minutes ago, senorfussybutt said:

Has anyone thought about whether he *can* do anything on LHN? Maybe that's the problem. I.e., Fox non-competes if he leaves are interfering with LHN contracts with UT? I.e. Rewind Texas or other shit like that? Maybe they're having to buy out Fox too and that's what's taking forever?

lol @ the idea that LHN "competes" with Fox.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, derpyhorndog said:

Potentially worse, the end of the CFP. 

I get it but Urban knows how this works.  I can see waiting until OSU is in the CFP(or not) but not after the CFP.   If he said after CFP I'm coming 100% then we'd wait of course.

2 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

We can still sweeten the offer IMO

tenor.gif?itemid=11910042

i was joking about the 2x perfect vs. 3x perfect.  I believe he is in or out already.  we either gave him what he wanted or we didn't.  he's not going to nickel and dime us and we aren't going to nickel and dime him.

7 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

yep, was agreed to before I'm sure or Urban doesn't do the interview.

That's my point. Urban is smart enough to not burn bridges but why would he give a fuck about pissing off CDC or sticking the knife in Herman's back by saying i was approached by a school but didn't feel right at this time. 

He basically said he's coaching again so buckle the fuck up. 

1 hour ago, UncleBuck said:

There's Chili, and then there's Chili verde. Or Chili with beans. Or Chili with whatever else you put in it. Call it as such, whichever way it is made, so we know what we're getting. Eat it however you like, though.

There's BBQ. Some comes with sauce on it. Some doesn't come with sauce on it. There are regional differences and they are labeled as such to let us know what is what. Eat it however you like, that's fine.

And when it comes to kolaches and pig in the blankets (klobasniks), they're two different things, period.

An icecream sandwich isn't a taco, because it's a fucking icecream sandwich... and a pig in the blanket isn't a kolache, because it's a pig in the blanket!

The end. 

chili verde? the fuck man. Chile verde, chile colorado, Chile the country, Texas Chili.

Also, we talkin' taco or breakfast burrito.

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic