6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

15 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Maybe Jimbo put word got out to aggy recruits to stay away from him since he is a booster providing impermissible benefits to steer recruits.   That is Meemaw's job.  

That kind of thing should only be performed by licensed geriatrics.

Hamm has given us loads of funny content and aggie fodder, and people here are attacking him personally and wishing him to crash and burn for it, en masse. Cutting off the nose to spite the face.

That said, it will be fucking epic when he takes up his account here and posts on this thread. It’ll get this thread into the HOF
Fuck off hamm

35 minutes ago, immamac said:

Unfortunately no - I was looking forward to it very much, but it depended too much on a kinder gentler surly lol

He already made his mind up before and it doesn't matter if we changed our tune. Applaud the attempt though,  not sure if he would have played ball with the home field advantage for you. 

8 minutes ago, texifornia said:

We didn't do shit. He did it all to himself while we pointed and laughed.

I am picturing him making a video similar to the one Cutthroat Chip created after he got a "real job".  Sitting in some bland break room, eating his lunch, thinking about how he used to make 6 figs hustling.

3 hours ago, immamac said:

Unfortunately no - I was looking forward to it very much, but it depended too much on a kinder gentler surly lol

Fuck that. A short cream-puff interview with Hamm isn't worth not calling that cunt out when his behavior warrants.

• Like 3

Hamm is a fucking pussy. He has been quoted multiple times using racist, homophobic, and derogatory statements on twitter. From the Malik "boy" quote to his many comments on EJ calling him a "fag" or a "bitch", or a "fuc boi pizza delivery reporter", Hamm is anything but polite and he has reaped every once of the shit that he's sown. Hamm acting like he is above all this Surly aggression is the essence of hypocrisy.

• Like 7

This is the Hamm. 

Beautiful Hamm, the end

My only friend, the Hamm

The Hamm

Of our elaborate plans, the Hamm

Of everything that stands, the Hamm

No safety or surprise, the Hamm

I'll never look into your eyes ... again

Lost in a Roman wilderness of pain

And all the high school kids are insane   

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Goodman said:

The way aggy is running their recruiting operations with jimbo, they do not need a wild card like hamm drawing attention or causing folks to sniff around. They could have served him with a "cease & desist", oh that ag network.

Bag hag Karen says hello....