Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

6 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Of course he uses the easiest nickname in the world. If he were a tad bit smarter he’d call him “the winy WOP” or something. Christ his nicknames are similar to the ones my friends and I gave each other in elementary school during recess 

5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Not to derail, but if you are into photography, iphones don't cut it.

Oh, I believe you and will take your word for it.  I'm definitely not any type of professional or even amateur photographer.  But you don't see too many people walking around with real cameras these days.

actually, I think Fredo would be the middle son, Eric.  He gets passed over for Barron later on in life after Don, Jr. has a mishap on the Jersey turnpike going to a Trump golf resort. 

24 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Of course he uses the easiest nickname in the world. If he were a tad bit smarter he’d call him “the winy WOP” or something. Christ his nicknames are similar to the ones my friends and I gave each other in elementary school during recess 

Didn’t Twitter meme Trump as Fredo after Trump’s stable genius rant? I think that got under his skin and he’s like “CUOMO is Fredo, not me!”

10 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Famous last words:

In a now-deleted tweet, the account shared an article on Monday with the caption “It looks like the virus is not as deadly as the mainstream media first made it out to be.”

Herman Cain

It's actually from beyond the grave.

I read on the Atlantic or WaPo feeds that his account had been sending tweets since his death. This was one of the posthumus ones which makes it even keener. The article said the name of the account has now changed to Cains Gang or some such shit.

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Against my better judgement, I flipped on CNN this morning and there was a panel of 6 dotard voters.  3 of them are not voting for him again, 3 are.  It's one thing to see people carry his water on a message board, but holy fuck it's a whole different thing in real life.  These people do not live in reality.  At all.  When confronted with facts (for example, Obama admin gave dotard a pandemic playbook based on how they fought and beat Ebola), nope, not real.  They are not coming back.  These are lost souls.  They must be defeated.

I saw the same thing. The best was the dumb bitch in the top right who insisted on the CDC report that the Covid death counts were fake and only 9k people died of Covid. When the woman intervened to talk about comorbidities she completely checked out, didn't understand, and was dismissive. My next favorite was the dumb bitch who said "He's the only one who stopped all travel from china!" 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

Cuomo got heckled last year with ‘Fredo’ and idiotically compared it to the n-word. He’s a meathead, POTUS is petty, they both suck.

• Like 1

Yeah I’m not fan of Chris. All he does is bitch and complain then plays the holier than thou shit. Just shocked and outraged and you should be too!!!! Oh me? I’ve never done anything wrong in my life. Ever. 

Really think daddy liked Andrew more and Chris is pulling the “DADDDY LIKED ME TOO!!!” 

Same with that clown Don Lemon. 

Erin Burnett is much watch tv though. She’s reasonable and I would like to fuck her in the ass

• Hook 'Em 2

19 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Yeah I’m not fan of Chris. All he does is bitch and complain then plays the holier than thou shit. Just shocked and outraged and you should be too!!!! Oh me? I’ve never done anything wrong in my life. Ever. 

Really think daddy liked Andrew more and Chris is pulling the “DADDDY LIKED ME TOO!!!” 

Same with that clown Don Lemon. 

Erin Burnett is much watch tv though. She’s reasonable and I would like to fuck her in the ass

She's gotten puffy, but pumping out kids will do that (she might be pregnant now as well). But why just her ass, man? Or did the first part of my post answer that question?

• Hook 'Em 1

I guess irony for the masses died when Trump was elected. Or maybe when Rush reached a certain number of listeners. It had to be before now, because the Swift Boating campaign is a prime example of mass irony deafness. One candidate couldn't be bothered to show up for his cushy National Guard dodge, but we spent our time questioning the medals won by a combat soldier.

Now a piece of shit who denies sexually harassing women whom he's actually assaulted and to which he has admitted on tape, goes after a man who at least admits his past bad acts and likely sees them as wrong to have done.

More than 50 million Americans love Donald Trump. As nice as it would be to get rid of Trump, that huge sewage clog part of the electorate is a problem. Again, we all know it, but it bears repeating.

• Hook 'Em 2

Have some rep.  Didn't Timberlake do a "soup, there it is" sketch on SNL with Parnell?  Let's get that one in the bag/mix as well. 

I was today years old when my president did a 90 second press conference on soup.  

"We both like to eat soup" /bestinshow

Edited by Lobo

Found it: 

Starts around 0:45 mark.  Unfortunately, the great (D)JT is labeled as just a can o' soup, as opposed to the vaunted canned soup weaponry of the modern day.  But the song/sketch would blend elegantly with the random tirade of a broken and sick man, the other (D)JT.  

17 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Found it: 

Starts around 0:45 mark.  Unfortunately, the great (D)JT is labeled as just a can o' soup, as opposed to the vaunted canned soup weaponry of the modern day.  But the song/sketch would blend elegantly with the random tirade of a broken and sick man, the other (D)JT.  

my god that is funny 🤣...JT is just the best

19 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

NEW NICKNAME!

25 minutes ago, RPM said:

JFC, are you blind?

Relax Barbara.  Fat finger mistype.  

and yes, when Antifa is hoisting deadly cans of soup.  You call in the Nazi to declare “no soup for you!”

Edited by Lobo

Then I probably saw cup and thought can on my next post.   Who gives a shit?   You miss the point of stories like a woman.  Focus on the funny Timberlake video and the idiocy of Trump.  Or start a thread about how dumb you think i am.  

https://www.webmd.com/brain/understanding-als-symptoms#1

Signs of ALS can appear gradually.

You may notice a funny feeling in your hand that makes it harder to grip the steering wheel. Or, you may start to slur your words before any other symptoms show up. Each person with the disease feels different symptoms, especially at first.

Some common early symptoms include:

• Stumbling
  • A hard time holding items with your hands
  • Slurred speech
  • Swallowing problems
  • Muscle cramps
  • Worsening posture
  • A hard time holding your head up
  • Muscle stiffness

3 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

You may notice a funny feeling in your hand that makes it harder to grip the steering wheel. Or, you may start to slur your words before any other symptoms show up. Each person with the disease feels different symptoms, especially at first.

• Stumbling
  • Slurred speech
  • Swallowing problems
  • Muscle cramps
  • Worsening posture
  • Muscle stiffness

This kind of occurred to me.  My grandfather was diagnosed with ALS in the 60s, when the ability to diagnose/eliminate other things was not as good as it is today.  He gradually became paralyzed from the neck/shoulders down, over the course of 20 years.  However, he never lost his faculties or his ability to eat/swallow and it did not kill him.  He died of a heart attack/heart failure at 82.  So it probably wasn't ALS.

My Dad had neuropathy of unknown origin (not diabetic), that slowly stiffened his gait and made his knees kind of non-functional.  It never went any higher than that.  But his gait was kind of similar to Trump's.  He wasn't a whale though, so he didn't look like a clown idiot.  He died at age 89.5 of natural causes after some TIA-type events.  He would still have been walking on a walker but for a broken ankle at age 87.

Anyway, it seems that Dad and Granddad both had some kind of neuropathy/slow-moving paralysis of unknown origin that kind of resembled ALS, but wasn't.

So there are things other than ALS that kind of resemble ALS.  And they are not fatal, fortunately or otherwise, as is ALS.

26 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

• Stumbling
  • Slurred speech
  • Swallowing problems
  • Muscle cramps
  • Worsening posture
  • Muscle stiffness

oh man, that describes the way i feel every morning when i wake up!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

This kind of occurred to me.  My grandfather was diagnosed with ALS in the 60s, when the ability to diagnose/eliminate other things was not as good as it is today.  He gradually became paralyzed from the neck/shoulders down, over the course of 20 years.  However, he never lost his faculties or his ability to eat/swallow and it did not kill him.  He died of a heart attack/heart failure at 82.  So it probably wasn't ALS.

My Dad had neuropathy of unknown origin (not diabetic), that slowly stiffened his gait and made his knees kind of non-functional.  It never went any higher than that.  But his gait was kind of similar to Trump's.  He wasn't a whale though, so he didn't look like a clown idiot.  He died at age 89.5 of natural causes after some TIA-type events.  He would still have been walking on a walker but for a broken ankle at age 87.

Anyway, it seems that Dad and Granddad both had some kind of neuropathy/slow-moving paralysis of unknown origin that kind of resembled ALS, but wasn't.

So there are things other than ALS that kind of resemble ALS.  And they are not fatal, fortunately or otherwise, as is ALS.

Agree. Could be something else, but something  on the ALS spectrum seems like a good bet.  The recent foot drop is a telling sign.

https://alsnewstoday.com/what-is-als/

In 75 to 80 percent of patients, symptoms of ALS begin with arms, hands, and legs, such as tripping, stumbling, or awkwardness when running. People with ALS also experience foot drop and a “slapping” gait.

Other initial symptoms include reduced finger dexterity, cramps, stiffness, and weakness or wasting of intrinsic hand muscles, along with wrist drop that interferes with work performance. Slurred speech, hoarseness, or poorer speech volume, as well as aspiration of food (breathing food into the airways) and choking during a meal are also commons signs of ALS.

People with ALS can experience emotional and cognitive difficulties, including bursts of involuntary and inappropriate laughing or crying, depression, impaired critical thinking, or abnormal social behaviors.

3 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

The state of the nation:

'Merica - fuck yeah.

From her website:

As a former Personal Development Counselor turned outspoken political & culture warrior, she is famous for talking boldly about the destructive impacts of Liberalism and Feminism and how they’re destroying our relationships, the family – and our country on the whole. She invites everyone to join her in the fight of the millennium to take our country back.

This is all appropriate because Trump claims to have been as a good a baseball player as Gehrig, he has the speech eloquence of Stephen Hawking, he probably has early-stage ALS like the both of them, and he'll hopefully be joining their ranks underground soon.  

9 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

From her website:

This is what I don't understand about the GOP's insistence on the Muslim Ban.   One the one hand you have a group with enthusiastic support for religious extremism, militarism, government mandated social restrictions and paternalistic suppression of woman's rights.   Then there's the Muslims who will at least turn a blind eye to that GOP extremism.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2