Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

22 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

From her website:As a former Personal Development Counselor turned outspoken political & culture warrior, she is famous for talking boldly about the destructive impacts of Liberalism and Feminism and how they’re destroying our relationships, the family – and our country on the whole. She invites everyone to join her in the fight of the millennium to take our country back.

There’s a consistent sexual dimension to fascism that’s less commonly discussed, but is perhaps the most universal marker of the ideology. Fascists in all their manifestations are obsessed with male sexual power, usually in the context of a threat to the dominant race. Women in fascism are domestic assets. Any expression of female sexuality is a danger to the Volk, which depends on women’s purity for its continuation. This obsession with an often violent male sexual dominance takes a perfectly bizarre turn in attitudes toward homosexuality, which is always persecuted, but also awkwardly cultivated.

Our Hitler, Our Nazis

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

And when your voting district doesn’t have up to date information on mail in ballots because of the purposely slow ass post office, congratulations you just committed a felony.

Of course, the people telling this bloated shitbag to keep saying it, already know that.

2 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

That reads like a chain email for the olds.

Little known fact: 

Trump is actually a chain email that became self aware in some sort of Skynet / Matrix dystopian event.

The Russians found this out when he short-circuited during his prostitute piss sessions.

Putin rebuilt him, enhanced all his features to a full 11, and set the him on the course to become President.

Not many people know this.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

I can't even begin to imagine how many times Trump has been "set up". He's one of the stupidest individuals in a position of power I have ever witnessed.

Does getting filmed with some Russian whores in a Moscow hotel during the Miss Universe pageant count as being "set up"?  If so, then yes, he has been "set up" before.

4 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

I am at the DMV this morning and the guy next to me asks the woman working here this question while trying to register to vote: “I know this is a dumb question, but is Trump a Republican?” 

I realize most of us follow this far closer than most, but that was a funny moment to witness someone trying to make sure they aren’t registering for Trump’s party. 

Pretty sure the Affordable Care Act and Obamacare is separate in his mind as well.  

3 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

So if the plan is to win the Election Day vote and declare victory before the mail-in ballots are counted, this just undermines that.

At least in Texas, if you request a mail-in ballot then you can't cast a regular ballot on Election Day.  You have to cast a provisional ballot.  And provisional ballots are the last to be counted.

. . . all of which goes further to reflect that there is no plan.  He's just fucking winging it.

2 hours ago, victory88 said:

It's going to be hilarious when he loses this election and won't have people filtering his tweets and comments.  He's going to say all the racist shit he wants.  I still have some friends that are going to vote for him because of "christian" values.  I cannot comprehend how moronic these people are.  As if he embodies any values of Christianity.  I have another set of friends that make about 100k that say they will vote for him because of "taxes"... lmao.  

But Franklin Graham says he is Christian.

And some making $79,000 a year in a family of 7 believe they are the "rich people" in this nation.  'Merica - fuck yeah!

My opinion - they are a bunch of simps in a cult of personality. 

image.png.c6e6225dd7532d2d30552998f210b8b8.png

10 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

So if the plan is to win the Election Day vote and declare victory before the mail-in ballots are counted, this just undermines that.

At least in Texas, if you request a mail-in ballot then you can't cast a regular ballot on Election Day.  You have to cast a provisional ballot.  And provisional ballots are the last to be counted.

. . . all of which goes further to reflect that there is no plan.  He's just fucking winging it.

trust the plan!

2 hours ago, yoladu said:

what the actual fuck?

Is he insane? The whole point of mail-in voting is for those who do not plan to go to a polling place. Who in their right mind would do both?

He’s encouraging voters to commit felony voter fraud so he can complain about voter fraud after he loses. Peak Trump

• Hook 'Em 3

31 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Pretty sure the Affordable Care Act and Obamacare is separate in his mind as well.  

This man was too young to likely know a thing about it. I give him credit for admitting up front how ridiculous the question was. You could’ve told him to register as a member of the Mythical Antifa Party so long as that wasn’t the one Trump is a part of. The recoil you see when people have to even say his name here happens a lot.

1 hour ago, Pig Bellmont said:

He’s encouraging voters to commit felony voter fraud so he can complain about voter fraud after he loses. Peak Trump

he wants his supporters causing scenes at polling places - being assholes, holding up lines, being difficult and disruptive, inconveniencing everyone,  etc.

45 minutes ago, yoladu said:

he wants his supporters causing scenes at polling places - being assholes, holding up lines, being difficult and disruptive, inconveniencing everyone,  etc.

That's exactly it. He has created his own version of the brown shirts except much much more stupid, and way fatter.

Edited by MissingInAction
Trumpkins are obese shit gibbons
  • Hook 'Em 3

I think he knows it's illegal and is trying trick people into voting twice, which would then allow him to later declare voting irregularities are widespread and call into question the results of the election. The bonus being, of course, mail-in ballots are expected to largely come from Democrats, who he'll then say are trying to steal the election.
He is not able to think that far ahead. He's just a dipshit troll

2 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

This man was too young to likely know a thing about it. I give him credit for admitting up front how ridiculous the question was. You could’ve told him to register as a member of the Mythical Antifa Party so long as that wasn’t the one Trump is a part of. The recoil you see when people have to even say his name here happens a lot.

I don't think they pull the wool over the younger generations eyes so much as they reflect the values of the older.  The elderly maybe sees the government as giving away their tax dollars to the poor and minority people that are lazy and don't work and if so, why don't we just give it to those hard working corporations and wealthy folks that earned their money the hard way.  It's   a shallow pool of thought.  

1 hour ago, trauma babe said:

You seem like your opinion is super credible, and I can't believe that in the years and years I lurked on the the previous two iterations of the site, as well as posting on this one, I had never noticed the sometimes overt and frequently subtle displays of general bigotry, misogyny, transphobia, homophobia, and racism from posters on this site. I can't believe it took you, @qwertyu1234 to open my eyes to this. I will never read or post on this site again. Thank you for showing me how to spare my fragile womanly emotions. 

The word "tranny" is a gross slur and is highly associated with violence for most trans people. Older queer people who came of age in the 70s/80s/90s often still like to use it, because it was a part of their lingua franca back in the day and they're scared of losing their particular contributions to the arc of queer history. Or at least that's Ru Paul's lame excuse for why he continues to drop it from time to time. I doubt that you are an older queer person who came of age in the 70s/80s/90s. And, even if you were, because lots of gay men also like using it, you still shouldn't. It's fucking gross. And, if the slur were removed, the image would still be transphobic. It others and isolates trans women in a context where there is no pertinent reason to separate them from the overall population of women.

One thing I've noticed over the years is that the homophobic f-word gets thrown around a lot less than it used to, at least on this part of the forum. This is, I think, in large part due to the efforts of the Shaggy Gay Mafia OGs over many years. The handful of y'all here in the Cloak Room that still casually use "tranny" (I went back and forth on tagging you, but ya know who ya are) from time to time should cut it out. You don't have a long history with me, but you do with @troph and I know for sure that she has educated the forum about this before. I'm fairly sure that I have too. You know better.

Be best. That's the thing now, right? 

Oh fuck off.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 7