Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

i thought gyna was buying everything from us now

WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) - The U.S. trade deficit jumped 18.9% in July owing to a big snapback in imports, the government said Thursday. The trade gap increased to $63.6 billion from $53.5 billion in the prior month - above the $58.9 billion MarketWatch forecast. Imports shot up 10.9% while exports advanced 8.1%. The increase in both imports and exports is a good sign in many ways, pointing to stronger consumer spending at home and increased demand for American-made goods abroad. Yet global trade is still considerably weaker compared to before the coronavirus pandemic and it will take time to recover. U.S. exports, for example, were 26% lower in July compared to the same month in 2019.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-trade-deficit-surges-189-in-july-2020-09-03

(i'm about to go increase my trade deficit with HEB)

• Like 1

From The Atlantic article.  Why John Kelly just didn't punch this fucker on the spot shows an amazing amount of restraint on his part:

On Memorial Day 2017, Trump visited Arlington National Cemetery, a short drive from the White House. He was accompanied on this visit by John Kelly, who was then the secretary of homeland security, and who would, a short time later, be named the White House chief of staff. The two men were set to visit Section 60, the 14-acre area of the cemetery that is the burial ground for those killed in America’s most recent wars. Kelly’s son Robert is buried in Section 60. A first lieutenant in the Marine Corps, Robert Kelly was killed in 2010 in Afghanistan. He was 29. Trump was meant, on this visit, to join John Kelly in paying respects at his son’s grave, and to comfort the families of other fallen service members. But according to sources with knowledge of this visit, Trump, while standing by Robert Kelly’s grave, turned directly to his father and said, “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?” Kelly (who declined to comment for this story) initially believed, people close to him said, that Trump was making a ham-handed reference to the selflessness of America’s all-volunteer force. But later he came to realize that Trump simply does not understand non-transactional life choices.

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 1

The sooner the collective "we" stop being shocked by Trump's total lack of empathy, the better.  I'm slowly coming around.  I mean, I only spent 2-3 seconds in abject shock that he would demean a US soldier's ultimate sacrifice directly to that soldier's father before I snapped back to reality and said to myself "oh yeah, Trump".

I need that to be the immediate response.  I'm working on it.

To Trump, there is no value in the life of others.  Nobody offers value if it doesn't increase Trump's bottom line.  People are simply tools to use and (best case) take advantage of.

To presume his next step will show signs of humanity is to admit defeat.  The American public needs to stay even with Trump, and the only way to do that is to admit, believe, and act on the truth:  he lacks any redeeming human qualities whatsoever, and should never be treated in a manner that might be confused with thinking otherwise.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

Wait, isn't the chart saying that trans are both hot and not crazy? I thought it was an ad put out by the Trans CoC.

not a cool chart, but yes I'm off that chart -  I'm beautiful, not crazy (well there was that one time but we won't count that) and I love college football and baseball, drinking beer, big trucks, fishing mountain streams, surfing, and fucking like a champ.  /absolutely a catch.

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, troph said:

not a cool chart, but yes I'm off that chart -  I'm beautiful, not crazy and I love college football and baseball, drinking beer, big trucks, fishing mountain streams, surfing, and fucking like a champ.  /absolutely a catch.

That’s actually exactly where the chart puts you, pejorative aside. Negative on the crazy scale and 8-10 on the hot scale. 

thatsthejoke.gif

p3pb13392160.jpg

Edited by Anastasis
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't think that's the intent.  I think the intent is to "other" us as ineligible for consideration, as in excluded from the chart, as confirmed not to be a woman within the 0-10/0-10 scale, but if 10-20 of you will admit you find an attractive trans women alluring and you'd be hard pressed not to ask her out then I'm willing to stand corrected about the intent of that chart.  

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

The sooner the collective "we" stop being shocked by Trump's total lack of empathy, the better.  I'm slowly coming around.  I mean, I only spent 2-3 seconds in abject shock that he would demean a US soldier's ultimate sacrifice directly to that soldier's father before I snapped back to reality and said to myself "oh yeah, Trump".

I need that to be the immediate response.  I'm working on it.

To Trump, there is no value in the life of others.  Nobody offers value if it doesn't increase Trump's bottom line.  People are simply tools to use and (best case) take advantage of.

To presume his next step will show signs of humanity is to admit defeat.  The American public needs to stay even with Trump, and the only way to do that is to admit, believe, and act on the truth:  he lacks any redeeming human qualities whatsoever, and should never be treated in a manner that might be confused with thinking otherwise.

I agree but what has caused defeatism is not what Trump does, but that the Republican Party and its followers continue to allow it. 

They are dead to America and its disheartening to all of us that so many republicans simply don’t care. It means they are lost people among us.

Luckily they are the minority.  If that wasn’t he case all hope would be lost. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Is the media just now catching on to all this?  It’s been known since each incident occurred.

I assume it’s being brought back up now to add some grit to gain traction in the declining active duty military support. 

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

----

But according to sources with knowledge of this visit, Trump, while standing by Robert Kelly’s grave, turned directly to his father and said, “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?” Kelly (who declined to comment for this story) initially believed, people close to him said, that Trump was making a ham-handed reference to the selflessness of America’s all-volunteer force. But later he came to realize that Trump simply does not understand non-transactional life choices.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

Edited by cactusflinthead
Because Dotard is a POS

4 minutes ago, troph said:

I think the intent is to "other" us

I don't think that was brisket's intent, but he can speak for himself. 

This is a board where people make crude jokes about a lots of shit, call each other names they might not like, and generally act like chuckle fucks to pass the time. e all give each other shit about anything and everything. Post a story about a kid getting killed by his mom, it's a race to see who can formulate the best pun on the situation. Children being raped by their teachers, long threads rating how hot the teachers are.  We throw around shit like calling each other traitors and bolsheviks, and then move on to trading enchilada recipes (which is actually really serious shit that you do not fucking joke about). 

I think that was the point that some other posters were making. 

For the record, in my book a tranny is a C4 mated to a 289.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

This is a board where people make crude jokes about a lots of shit, call each other names they might not like, and generally act like chuckle fucks to pass the time. e all give each other shit about anything and everything. Post a story about a kid getting killed by his mom, it's a race to see who can formulate the best pun on the situation. Children being raped by their teachers, long threads rating how hot the teachers are.  We throw around shit like calling each other traitors and bolsheviks, and then move on to trading enchilada recipes (which is actually really serious shit that you do not fucking joke about). 

I both sided your mom last night.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jhawkmvp said:

I both sided your mom last night.

See.  Necrophilia jokes.

And for the record I think you missed the low hanging fruit. 

I would have gone with "I mated your tranny mom with my 289 last night."

Edited by Anastasis
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

See the All Things Brisket thread. 

12 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

----

But according to sources with knowledge of this visit, Trump, while standing by Robert Kelly’s grave, turned directly to his father and said, “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?” Kelly (who declined to comment for this story) initially believed, people close to him said, that Trump was making a ham-handed reference to the selflessness of America’s all-volunteer force. But later he came to realize that Trump simply does not understand non-transactional life choices.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

Trump has major mental issues. 

16 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

For some reason joking about Kobe Bryant dying was a bridge too far and resulted in getting negged to Bolivia though. 

17 minutes ago, thepop said:

I never even considered that part of the reason Arizona is flipping blue could be due to the McCain treatment. It would be sweet justice if Arizona was the reason he lost this time.

Arizona is turning blue because we are kicking out our undesirables like @Calihorn  to infect other states. Win-win

8 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

that's all good and fun.  but it's basically, "ah, come on, you can't take that seriously, it's all in good fun."  say it if you want, I'll ignore, neg or post about it, I'm not going to get my sexy panties in a wad or let it ruin my day but we do have no-go zones here and we don't say the word "fa**ot" anymore, we certainly don't tolerate overt racism, and all of those are good boundaries, but let's just be clear about this -  tranny is not off limits, othering trans women is not off limits, and both of those are simply transphobic.  so what we are saying is transphobia is allowed.  most of you don't engage (awesome), some do, in this case brisket did.  the chart is too funny not to post it even if it's shitty to chicks like me. ok cool, I get it.  nothing new.  but to sluff it off as something it's not?  yeah, not going to let the board get away with that. 

anyway, I've said all I really have to say about it.  back to the orange orangutan.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, troph said:

can't say fa**ot, no overt racism, don't joke about Kobe.  we *do* have standards.

It's not clear to me what those standards are. "We" can generally wish cancer and covid upon certain people if they fit certain profiles. We can joke about mentally ill people as long as it fits a political agenda. We can joke about child rape if the teachers are hot. But if you post a chart making fun of women based on crazy/hot dimensions it's just too much? I get the "tranny" terminology thing, maybe don't know enough of the toxic history, so thanks to you and trauma for flushing that out.  Y'all should take that up with brisket.   

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

It's not clear to me what those standards are. "We" can generally wish cancer and covid upon certain people if they fit certain profiles. We can joke about mentally ill people as long as it fits a political agenda. We can joke about child rape if the teachers are hot. But if you post a chart making fun of women based on crazy/hot dimensions it's just too much? I get the "tranny" terminology thing, maybe don't know enough of the toxic history, so thanks to you and trauma for flushing that out.  Y'all should take that up with brisket.   

yes, those things are allowed too.  I didn't ask for a change, I'm just not letting folks say it's something it's not.  you're a bright guy, we both know just because it's permissible doesn't mean it's right or ok.  your advice on taking it up with brisket is noted.  and btw, no negative feelings toward you or your last few posts.  anyway, I need a beer.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, troph said:

yes, those things are allowed too.  I didn't ask for a change, I'm just not letting folks say it's something it's not.  you're a bright guy, we both know just because it's permissible doesn't mean it's right or ok.  your advice on taking it up with brisket is noted.  and btw, no negative feelings toward you or your last few posts.  anyway, I need a beer.

Not a bad sunset going down outside right now my friend. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

now campaigning using food aid

Millions of Americans who are struggling to put food on the table may discover a new item in government-funded relief packages of fresh fruits and vegetables, dairy and meat: a letter signed by President Donald Trump.

https://www.propublica.org/article/now-in-government-food-aid-boxes-a-letter-from-donald-trump

• Like 1

1 hour ago, troph said:

I don't think that's the intent.  I think the intent is to "other" us as ineligible for consideration, as in excluded from the chart, as confirmed not to be a woman within the 0-10/0-10 scale, but if 10-20 of you will admit you find an attractive trans women alluring and you'd be hard pressed not to ask her out then I'm willing to stand corrected about the intent of that chart.  

i'm way late to this, and don't mean to overstep, but i think the point of the chart, or the "joke" in putting trans women down there, is that "if someone is that hot and not crazy at all, there must be something wrong with her (like she used to be a man)"

again, not my personal opinion, just my interpretation of the joke.  i don't think it was to "other" or "exclude" anyone specifically.  it was, in a way, to insult straight women, implying that the area of that chart is simply unattainable for them.