Shits going down with the Royals

Zombie

7 minutes ago, Boss Hogg said:

🚨🚨🚨

@Nicole44

She looks pretty good for someone whose heath has been the source of a lot of speculation. Why the shitty kill notification photoshopped to shit Mother’s Day pic? Looks well enough appearance wise to have done some kind of better proof of life picture sooner? My good friend thinks she just doesn’t want to “work.” Odd given she’s in line to be Queen and Charles has cancer and it should be all hands on deck for Royal engagements. 

Y’all are just here for the scat-play shit-kink. None of you are here to seriously find Kate. I’m shocked I tell you!!! Y’all are probably all at home nekkid with a bucket of chicken reading about poop kink. 

IMG_9933.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

Black mirror robot version. Lmao. So she’s too sick to do a palace wave. Too sick to do a quick picture. Too sick to work. But can bounce along carrying her own bags (wtf William?) the more you watch it the less it looks like her. This is a shitshow. Which apparently people are interested in shit so they are serving it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Y’all are just here for the scat-play shit-kink. None of you are here to seriously find Kate. I’m shocked I tell you!!! Y’all are probably all at home nekkid with a bucket of chicken reading about poop kink. 

IMG_9933.jpeg

"Reading."  Funny.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah....one of the advantages of being the crown prince.  Harry could indulge in the dirty.  Remember his time with Chelsy Davy, of Zimbabwe?

Prince-Harry-and-Chelsy-Davy-s-Relations

Harry remembers.  He had that grin on his face their entire relationship.  And I doubt that it was solely because Chelsy was fun to play Scrabble with.

id go find the hottest Nigerian or Kenyan princess. Tall, slim/athletic build, huge tits and start pumping her full of royal babies. They’ll rule the world 

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

23 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

id go find the hottest Nigerian or Kenyan princess. Tall, slim/athletic build, huge tits and start pumping her full of royal babies. They’ll rule the world 

And if it's a Nigerian princess her dad is probably loaded!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

59 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Lots of people now saying it’s not her? I don’t know what to believe anymore. But if it’s not her and some doppelgänger they are making this a lot fucking worse:

01a7bf80-f327-467a-b5ee-6a130c94f98e_text.gif

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 3

That picture makes no sense.  There has been all of this speculation regarding her and the palace lets them go on walkabout but doesn't set up at least a "waive and say Hi for the cameras" to shut down all the gossip?

Something is rotten in Denmark.  I mean England.

• Hook 'Em 3

Posted (edited)

Too many questions though it won’t matter (I am assuming this is Kate):

1. When was this video taken? TMZ says this past Saturday. Already people on X have used some AI gizmo on the images and it looks less and less like Kate or William. 
2. No wave? Why isn’t wills helping her carry that big ass bag? Didn’t she just have major surgery? Very careful to hide the hand with the ring finger.
3. if she’s well enough to have a bounce in her step and looks healthy why the photo shopped to shit kill notification picture? 
4. if she’s healthy, why not just wave? Why the prolonged absence? (If this is Kate get ready for sob stories about being horrified by the accusations of racism by Harry and Meghan. And she just needed space.) 

I don’t trust any of this shit but it does appear as though she won’t be coming back for a while. The question is WHY when it’s all hands on deck with the King sick. If this were Meghan the British press would have article after article about this and insisting she get her ass back to work. Smdh

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

Oh and Kate does actually have a body double for stuff. Not sure what but she has one. Her body double’s name is Heidi (I hate that I know this shit.) wonder if that was Heidi walking in the video? It doesn’t matter. Basically, none of you will think anything other than threesome or a sandwich. You people are sick! 

Body double Heidi is in blue. Kate is in yellow. 

IMG_9935.jpeg

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, Macanudo said:

That picture makes no sense.  There has been all of this speculation regarding her and the palace lets them go on walkabout but doesn't set up at least a "waive and say Hi for the cameras" to shut down all the gossip?

Yeah, multiple people around the royals all know how this looks.  William and Kate are young enough and social media-savvy enough to know how this looks.

But they chose to go this route, so yeah, something is rotten.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

Too many questions though it won’t matter (I am assuming this is Kate):

1. When was this video taken? TMZ says this past Saturday. Already people on X have used some AI gizmo on the images and it looks less and less like Kate or William. 
2. No wave? Why isn’t wills helping her carry that big ass bag? Didn’t she just have major surgery? Very careful to hide the hand with the ring finger.
3. if she’s well enough to have a bounce in her step and looks healthy why the photo shopped to shit kill notification picture? 
4. if she’s healthy, why not just wave? Why the prolonged absence? (If this is Kate get ready for sob stories about being horrified by the accusations of racism by Harry and Meghan. And she just needed space.) 

I don’t trust any of this shit but it does appear as though she won’t be coming back for a while. The question is WHY when it’s all hands on deck with the King sick. If this were Meghan the British press would have article after article about this and insisting she get her ass back to work. Smdh

Some gizmo?

IMG_0238.jpeg

12 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yeah, multiple people around the royals all know how this looks.  William and Kate are young enough and social media-savvy enough to know how this looks.

But they chose to go this route, so yeah, something is rotten.

Add to that Kate has been KEEN on photography for years. Years of articles written about her and her love of it. Maybe something happened with Camilla. It’s well known she doesn’t want to share the stage with anyone let alone Kate or Meghan. Kate is really Catherine but Camilla has a “C” and Charles has a “C” so it became Kate. For them. Who knows?

it has done irreparable harm to KP’s reputation. I get that they are insulated and think it will blow over. It’s actually blown up. Add to that Kate and Wills announced in December plans to go to Italy for a long trip in January plus the scores of engagements that were ditched for this planned surgery that no one knew about.

The shitty thing for KP: it would surprise no one if this was not Kate. That’s how much credibility they’ve lost. You can’t get it back. And it’s not like we thought they were the standard for honesty or anything. But the Queen held a lot of shit together for a long time and lost huge steps of control the last 7/8 years but she wouldn’t have allowed this shit. If that’s Kate it just looks like she’s on holiday and has not a care in the world nor a care about her “job.”

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

Oh and to add more to this already twisted tale of nonsense. The Pegger girl and her hubby of Shama-Lama-Ding-Dong have now pissed off the Chinese. This is actually quite funny. KateGate caused more scrutiny on Pegger Rose and her hubby. Which lead to a lot of pictures of them circulating on MSM the past couple of weeks. In those pictures are a lot of fine antiques and well…lmfao. Seriously. This story is the gift that keeps on giving. Elon should thank KP and KateGate. I think it saved X. 

Apparently, the Marquis of Cholmondeley inherited these controversial pieces from his Sassoon side of the family, and the Sassoons got them by pillaging Qing China while they were there trading opium.

Now, Chinese netizens noticed them in the background of their photoshoot at Houghton Hall.

The connection is this woman:

Sybil Sassoon.

She later became the Marchioness of Cholmondeley by marriage, and was the grandmother of the current Marquis of Cholmondeley.

Pegger Rose, say it ain’t so! 

IMG_9928.jpeg

Edited by Nicole44
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

Maybe her disappearance is unrelated to abdominal surgery. Perhaps she had a cosmetic procedure (eyelids, Botox, filler, etc) gone wrong and wants to lay low. Or perhaps she had something like Bell’s Palsy or shingles on her face and they are hoping she can wait it out until recovered.

Whatever the case, if it is some kind of health condition, she could be a little bit more open about it and garner public sympathy rather than negative speculation. And if it’s a serious condition like Crohn’s or cancer, she could flip it around and become an advocate for other people with that condition. But obviously that’s never really the approach with the royal family.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Oh and Kate does actually have a body double for stuff. Not sure what but she has one. Her body double’s name is Heidi (I hate that I know this shit.) wonder if that was Heidi walking in the video? It doesn’t matter. Basically, none of you will think anything other than threesome or a sandwich. You people are sick! 

Body double Heidi is in blue. Kate is in yellow. 

IMG_9935.jpeg

Obligatory 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2