Shits going down with the Royals

Zombie

Posted (edited)

This explains everything honestly. And in under 2 minutes. I just like the music…

I shared this with my brother and I don’t know if he thinks this “where is Kate” shit is as funny as I do or the woman who made this video. 

Edited by Nicole44

14 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

This explains everything honestly. And in under 2 minutes. I just like the music…

I shared this with my brother and I don’t know if he thinks this “where is Kate” shit is as funny as I do or the woman who made this video. 

That music is from Carl Orff's classic "Carmina Burana."  The movement is "O Fortuna" 

Crazy conspiracy theory.  Then I realized that it was you, Nicole!  Carry on!

• Hook 'Em 1

A Brit from my company was in town this week and I asked him about this and what they are saying locally. He said the leading theories are 1) Crohn's (the above) and 2) Ovarian Cancer.

Do with that what you will.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, BeardIP said:

A Brit from my company was in town this week and I asked him about this and what they are saying locally. He said the leading theories are 1) Crohn's (the above) and 2) Ovarian Cancer.

This sounds the most plausible.

Call me a gossip whore but I was hoping for some scandal involving Thomas Kingston’s death and Kate refusing to cooperate with the palace until the truth about everything  involving the affairs and the children was revealed. Kate and William have never been right publicly since Kate shrugged off his shoulder touch VERY openly in front of an audience about 5 years ago but we all know their troubles go back much further.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, MrBig said:

This sounds the most plausible.

Call me a gossip whore but I was hoping for some scandal involving Thomas Kingston’s death and Kate refusing to cooperate with the palace until the truth about everything  involving the affairs and the children was revealed. Kate and William have never been right publicly since Kate shrugged off his shoulder touch VERY openly in front of an audience about 5 years ago but we all know their troubles go back much further.

Yeah, I’m leaning towards Occam’s razor - crohns or cancer.  It would be awesome if William killed Kingston, had gotten that Marquis lady pregnant, Kate was going to blow up Kensington in the press, etc., but they could have easily paid her enough money to put on a smile and make an appearance.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, BeardIP said:

No way would we be able to keep that quiet in the US. Some nurse or admin. would spill the beans.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Bevo said:

No way would we be able to keep that quiet in the US. Some nurse or admin. would spill the beans.

That Hippaa fine might be a deterrent. And I don't believe in deterrence in the usual case. 

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

That Hippaa fine might be a deterrent. And I don't believe in deterrence in the usual case. 

Nah, I knew what what going on with the Shah when he was in Houston and I was very, very young. Shit gets out here regardless of the deterrence and it has only gotten worse as society has progressed.

Posted (edited)

Right now the British Press is circling their flat circle wagon—must somehow blame Meghan and Harry for this. The thing is, the press was never that kind to Kate until Meghan came along. They called her a manipulative tart. They made fun of her clothes and hair extensions (wiglets) and insinuated she was bulimic and other insults about her family’s failed business ventures. If she wants to go or refuses to come back the press will turn on her. But the headline will always be “Kate and William’s marriage failed bc of Harry and Meghan.” They called her waity Katey for years because she was just always waiting around for like nearly a decade for him to pop the question.

Sample of a typical article back then (before they married):

IMG_9894.jpeg

Edited by Nicole44

Too funny not to share. But as a child I followed the royals. Many girls my age can say the same. There is just something bad wrong here and it’s not just their terribly shitty PR at the palace. It’s not just that the Queen is gone. I’ve also heard rumors the King is making changes possibly to the succession plan. How does that work if possibly Rose Hanbury’s  (Marchioness Shana-lama-ding-dong) children (one may be older than George) are in the line? It’s been rumored her hubby is gay and Will fathered all her kids. That would be wild. 

• Haha 1

What's happening is we are evolving the Monarchy because I discovered the theory of everything. The rest is sideshow. We are also dismantling the federal government of the US and returning the powers to the states. These are the Monarchy evolutions.

Having been authorized by HM King Charles III to negotiate the evolution of the Monarchy, it now seems good to Us to publish the agreed on evolutions. 

Every historical title shall have hereditary claimants and these shall be singly held separately by man and woman with common and separate areas of responsibility. They shall not be married to each other or hold any financial interests outside their hereditary land. 

They shall hold the preference in appointment, which shall be confirmed by the House of Regents and House of Lords if they fulfil the requirements and qualifications. If not, a locally qualified regent shall be chosen for the position but the hereditary family keeps the preference.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 7
  • Drool 1

12 hours ago, Bevo said:

Nah, I knew what what going on with the Shah when he was in Houston and I was very, very young. Shit gets out here regardless of the deterrence and it has only gotten worse as society has progressed.

That was also in 1979. HIPAA is pretty serious and wasn’t around then. 

11 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Too funny not to share. But as a child I followed the royals. Many girls my age can say the same. There is just something bad wrong here and it’s not just their terribly shitty PR at the palace. It’s not just that the Queen is gone. I’ve also heard rumors the King is making changes possibly to the succession plan. How does that work if possibly Rose Hanbury’s  (Marchioness Shana-lama-ding-dong) children (one may be older than George) are in the line? It’s been rumored her hubby is gay and Will fathered all her kids. That would be wild. 

I am, by no means, an expert on this stuff, but I'm 99% sure that any kids Will fathered with his side piece are nowhere near the line of succession, regardless of how old they are, while his "legitimate" kids with Kate are still around. There would have to be some Ramsay Bolton level of activity to make it even a remote possibility.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

her-arrested.gif

Again….it ain’t about how hot she looks, it’s about how dirty she is.
A 6 who will wield a strap-on like a dagger and shit on your chest on command is better than a 9 who just lays there once a quarter. So sayeth the future king.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

Deadline: Tucker Carlson Duped By YouTubers Into Interviewing Fake Kate Middleton Whistleblower

The Tucker Carlson Network, which streams on Twitter (now X), accepted his story after Manners and co-conspirator Josh Pieters forged Kensington Palace employment documents.

The YouTubers’ faked letter of engagement for the whistleblower included a clause stating that the palace had a right to amputate one of his limbs should he fail his probation period.

😂

• Haha 9

8 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

The side piece …

IMG_9344.jpeg

IMG_9345.jpeg

A gal in my office who is basically Good Will Hunting of all things pop culture said her nickname is "Peggy" because William likes for her to peg him.

Just reporting the news here......

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, austingirl said:

I am, by no means, an expert on this stuff, but I'm 99% sure that any kids Will fathered with his side piece are nowhere near the line of succession, regardless of how old they are, while his "legitimate" kids with Kate are still around. There would have to be some Ramsay Bolton level of activity to make it even a remote possibility.

This movie tells us otherwise ….

IMG_9347.jpeg

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

A 6 who will wield a strap-on like a dagger and shit on your chest on command is better than a 9 who just lays there once a quarter. So sayeth the future king.

give me a 6 with the right ‘personality’ all day long 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Let me be clear I am not a Daily Fail Fan but they’ve been very consistently pro-Royal and pro-Will and Kate. So…this is going to wind up being super weird and bizarre…right? They will release the photo but said it will be next month for Louis’ birthday. The princess this article said, “will not be rushed.” Wtf???

Edited by Nicole44

14 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

The side piece …

IMG_9344.jpeg

IMG_9345.jpeg

8 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

The side piece absolutely pegs.  We should be talking about her more.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

give me a 6 with the right ‘personality’ all day long 

The second in line to the throne of England doesn't hafta compromise.  Somewhere out there is a 10 who's into butt stuff.  Why not find HER and do butt stuff with a 10 and not that horse face?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2