CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

We say this all the time, but it is still amazing to me, that someone could watch that unhinged fool stand up there and rant today, then come back and say 'yeah that sounds reasonable, that's what a leader sounds like'.

That you can hear all that and say, 'he's not lying, he's not completely full of shit'.

Crazy.

Edited by SameSame

7 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

While progressives & Dems are bickering over whether or not to vote for Biden and lack of enthusiasm, the GOP is implementing their plan for political warfare heading into the General Election. 

Democrats are giant Pussies, their candidate didn’t make it and they won’t vote for the other candidate. 
they don’t care about winning, only about their guy winning.

while the Rs are together on their bullshit, the Ds are tearing each other apart and doing everything against Biden 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

Democrats are giant Pussies, their candidate didn’t make it and they won’t vote for the other candidate. 
they don’t care about winning, only about their guy winning.

while the Rs are together on their bullshit, the Ds are tearing each other apart and doing everything against Biden 

Obama is going to be needed early and often in this election.  Hell, I would even support tabbing Michelle as VP.

13 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Last I checked, Sanders and Warren both endorsed Biden. Not sure what you guys are seeing. 

I think it's the many thousands of posts on Twitter by Bernie Bros who are saying never Trump & never Biden.  

30 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Obama is going to be needed early and often in this election.  Hell, I would even support tabbing Michelle as VP.

Obama needs to be out there campaigning like he is running for a position, he needs to get the base unified.

biden needs to pick Warren, Sandars, Harris as VP

1 hour ago, SameSame said:

We say this all the time, but it is still amazing to me, that someone could watch that unhinged fool stand up there and rant today, then come back and say 'yeah that sounds reasonable, that's what a leader sounds like'.

That you can hear all that and say, 'he's not lying, he's not completely full of shit'.

Crazy.

It's beyond belief, really. There is a small part of me that is still waiting to wake up and see that his approval rating dropped to like 5%. Like, people coming out of a trance en masse. I know we joke about a simulation, but, yeah. 

23 minutes ago, Red Five said:

It's beyond belief, really. There is a small part of me that is still waiting to wake up and see that his approval rating dropped to like 5%. Like, people coming out of a trance en masse. I know we joke about a simulation, but, yeah. 

I don't need it to drop to 5%.  I would just like to see it move from his standard 35% down a few percentage points.  I would like to think some tiny, tiny part of that core Trump supporter who has been there by his side for three years has watched the press conferences and his work as it relates to the pandemic and said - you know what - I was a ride or die Trump supporter, but people are now dying and he is not helping.  One leader in the Senate or the House to blast him for his handling the situation.  Just one.  

None of this will happen....so now I am left with cheering for those that want to protest and liberate these states to go forth and enjoy life just like you did this time last year.    

3 minutes ago, deech said:

I don't need it to drop to 5%.  I would just like to see it move from his standard 35% down a few percentage points.  I would like to think some tiny, tiny part of that core Trump supporter who has been there by his side for three years has watched the press conferences and his work as it relates to the pandemic and said - you know what - I was a ride or die Trump supporter, but people are now dying and he is not helping.  One leader in the Senate or the House to blast him for his handling the situation.  Just one.  

None of this will happen....so now I am left with cheering for those that want to protest and liberate these states to go forth and enjoy life just like you did this time last year.    

It ain’t dripping below 35%, of those ppl Daughter was raped by trump they would still support Him and hold her down 

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Awwwww, sucks for you.

But your buddies are assuring everyone it’s all a hoax so no problem, right?

Fuck that hysterical drama queen.  Disregarding all his illegal behavior, a CV19 infection is hardly "essentially a death sentence".  Maybe for 1 in 20, worst case. 

3 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

I just can’t believe we have people protesting the state actions to contain the virus by shutting down for 4-6 weeks. We have China, SK, Italy, England, NY and elsewhere that demonstrates how serious this is and yet people either don’t believe it, or think that is an inappropriate response?

Also, is it true that right wing wealthy people are financing some of these protests?

The same people protesting are the first to tell you to pull yourself up by the bootstraps and have 6 months cash reserve in the bank.

I’m amazed at the number of GOP businesses who couldn’t last a week shut. Great accounting there, guys.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DigDug said:

I think it's the many thousands of posts on Twitter by Bernie Bros who are saying never Trump & never Biden.  

Oh. Fucking Twitter. It amplifies the voices of idiots (and bots and fake accounts). It's not an accurate gauge of the voting public. 

200.gif
Keep 'em coming

You are celebrating? What the fuck is wrong with you. He left March 1st. Plus he lives in New York which, and I’m guessing by your gif you’re thrilled he’s dead, means his republican vote was irrelevant. So in general you are just happy some old guy is dead because he watched Fox News. What the fuck.

1 minute ago, babysdaddy said:

You are celebrating? What the fuck is wrong with you. He left March 1st. Plus he lives in New York which, and I’m guessing by your gif you’re thrilled he’s dead, means his republican vote was irrelevant. So in general you are just happy some old guy is dead because he watched Fox News. What the fuck.

When cutting out cancer you can't afford to get sentimental

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

We should be sad because he believed in a cause and died for it?

lets just celebrate that he died for what he believed in.

that makes it better, right?

At what point do you go like, shit; should have listened to people who know shit, instead of idiots.

Edited by Gengs1
  • Like 8

5 hours ago, Message Board User said:

Whoops didn't mean to quote ya.

5 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Friendly reminder the leader of the free world has no idea how to stand.  

7577C3D4-1571-4B08-812E-E7237C91C1A8.jpeg

At first I thought he was leaning forward on his toes, but his feet are as flat Selena Gomez's tits.

Edited by workswithseed

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Last I checked, Sanders and Warren both endorsed Biden. Not sure what you guys are seeing. 

Well BT said that even though he has enthusiastically voted for every dem president candidate since FDR he’s not voting for Biden unless Biden specifically and publicly claims something that only BT will let us all know is at some point.

Its an enigma.

49 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

The racial disparity is duly noted, but I fucking hate anyone that blocks the streets. Any of you fellow Houstonians remember that fucktard that blocked off I-45 N just so he could propose to some chic? If I were judge, he'd get 30 days jail and a hefty fine for his dipshittery and maybe the girl (and anyone else involved) would get a few days for not trying to stop his dipshittery.

• Like 2