2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 minute ago, RPM said:

I was using the DirecTV Election Mix multiscreen for a while and they include Newsmax. Those idiots are full on Kool Aid. They were calling out FOX for being liberals.

Oh I know I saw some dumb anchor bitch of theirs throw a fit over some little red wagon in some state carrying ballots. Those people are such a beating.

Obviously the Atlanta current count is helping the most, and who the fuck knows what the inevitable recount will hold for us...but it would appear 2020 is only mostly an evil twisted bitch of a year...as John Lewis' former Congressional district #5 continues to pour in the last trickle of votes to be counted for Biden and widen his lead in Georgia.  As posted upthread, so wonderful that John's last few months were spent urging his supporters to get out their votes in their communities.  They listened and just like John promised them, it's making a world of difference.  Thank You, John.  

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

I have a wonderful thought. Biden wins Nevada to finish at 270. PA and AZ goes Trump. In the electoral college vote one person goes rogue and votes Trump that was supposed to vote Biden. Yikes. Pa must happen.

Trump's gonna lose GA too. Biden very likely will break 300 unless he somehow loses AZ

Judge Sullivan keeping his eye on that fuckface DeJoy and his postal fuckeration

spacer.png

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-post-office-ballots/u-s-postal-service-says-1700-ballots-found-in-pennsylvania-facilities-idUSKBN27M0LC

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Postal Service (USPS) said about 1,700 ballots had been identified in Pennsylvania at processing facilities during two sweeps Thursday and were being delivered to election officials.

In a court filing early Friday, USPS said 1,076 ballots, had been found at the USPS Philadelphia Processing and Distribution Center. About 300 were found at the Pittsburgh processing center, 266 at a Lehigh Valley facility and others found at other Pennsylvania processing centers.

Ballots must be received by Friday evening in Pennsylvania in order to be counted. The vote for the U.S. president remains extremely close and Pennsylvania is one of the states that remains undecided.

About 500 ballots were also discovered in North Carolina during sweeps, USPS said on Friday.

U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan on Thursday had ordered twice daily sweeps at USPS facilities serving states with extended ballot receipt deadlines as votes were still being counted in U.S. election battleground states.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Obviously the Atlanta current count is helping the most, and who the fuck knows what the inevitable recount will hold for us...but it would appear 2020 is only mostly an evil twisted bitch of a year...as John Lewis' former Congressional district #5 continues to pour in the last trickle of votes to be counted for Biden and widen his lead in Georgia.  As posted upthread, so wonderful that John's last few months were spent urging his supporters to get out their votes in their communities.  They listened and just like John promised them, it's making a world of difference.  Thank You, John.  

John Lewis lived his life as a symbol of what it was to be a great American.

Donald Trump lives his life as precisely and exactly not that.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

No mother fucking calls for Georgia? This is trash people are just being pussies now because Trump. There isn't any voter fraud and GA is done counting votes pretty much. I'm turning that shit blue without military/provisionals if lead is over 2020

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, immamac said:

No mother fucking calls for Georgia? This is trash people are just being pussies now because Trump. There isn't any voter fraud and GA is done counting votes pretty much. I'm turning that shit blue without military/provisionals if lead is over 2020

I think they’re going to wait for that Gwinnett dump that is 4500 votes and Forsyth which had the next most votes(fewer than Gwinnett 

So all bullshit aside, does Trump win this election if there was no global pandemic? I feel like his handling of covid actually flipped a lot more republicans than he realized. I saw more “Arizona republicans for Biden” signs around here than I saw “Biden/Harris” signs. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

So all bullshit aside, does Trump win this election if there was no global pandemic? I feel like his handling of covid actually flipped a lot more republicans than he realized. I saw more “Arizona republicans for Biden” signs around here than I saw “Biden/Harris” signs. 

Apparently not. The people who turned on him did it for non pandemic reasons. Somehow he desensitized America to his greatest failure. When the textbooks are written they will talk about how he failed in no uncertain terms on the covid-19 response. 

Exactly, you push back with too many facts and then it just feeds the conspiracy narrative, "They did it that way to cover their own tracks." 

I'm no fan of the Democratic party...but if have a chance to flip some state legislatures in a census year...you absolutely fucking do it at almost any cost.  If this were 2016 or 2024, You could convince me after enough liquor that this was their long-game, but no way they'd piss that away in 2020 census.  

This is gonna be even harder for them to accept than I thought.  The GOP still did a pretty good job playing defense around the country;  it's just that a bunch of people voted Republican locally and told their False Messiah at the top of the ticket to go pound sand.  It's really not that hard to understand.  

The yard sign that Trumpers find so disrespectful to him...the one that says "Any Functioning Adult in 2020"...that was actually a real indicator.  Anybody else at the top of that ticket this year, even Mike Pence wins the EC by a few dozen votes at least.  Now though?  Trump is gonna suffer a ~60-70 EC vote loss.  Because even loyal Republicans don't always support pieces of human garbage.  

Edited by Lobo

Just now, immamac said:

How delicious would the tie scenario + house of reps selecting joe biden even with R control be? 

I'd rather not find out. 

Its an irrelevant scenario, Biden is going to win Pennsylvania and Nevada.

Edited by Zonahorn

2 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I think it’s too soon to really know. It’s going to take awhile before we have a full understanding of why everyone voted the way they did. I’m inclined to think the economic damage hurt him on the margins, but an insane number of people basically gave him a pass for covid and the economic damage (like Bush got a pass for letting 9/11 happen). An argument could be made that covid actually helped him by sucking all of the air out of the conversation about any other topic. 

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I think if the economy was strong with no pandemic, yeah...I think the result is different.

6 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

There are only about 3-4 million or so Americans who had any fucking business whatsoever voting for Benito Tangerini. The rest of them? That's just a combination of mindless party loyalty, ignorance, bigotry, and/or racism, et al compelling a person to almost deliberately vote against their own interests.

Edited by hpslugga
  • Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Exactly, you push back with too many facts and then it just feeds the conspiracy narrative, "They did it that way to cover their own tracks." 

I'm no fan of the Democratic party...but if have a chance to flip some state legislatures in a census year...you absolutely fucking do it at almost any cost.  If this were 2016 or 2024, You could convince me after enough liquor that this was their long-game, but no way they'd piss that away in 2020 census.  

This is gonna be even harder for them to accept than I thought.  The GOP still did a pretty good job playing defense around the country;  it's just that a bunch of people voted Republican locally and told their False Messiah at the top of the ticket to go pound sand.  It's really not that hard to understand.  

The yard sign that Trumpers find so disrespectful to him...the one that says "Any Functioning Adult in 2020"...that was actually a real indicator.  Anybody else at the top of that ticket this year, even Mike Pence wins the EC by a few dozen votes at least.  Now though?  Trump is gonna suffer a ~60-70 EC vote loss.  Because even loyal Republicans don't always support pieces of human garbage.  

This is one thing I took from this past year as election talk was heating up. I think AZ is going to go back to be red next election, and for the foreseeable future. It’s turning blue but it is still a red state IMO. There were the MAGA republicans, and there were the republicans that held their nose and voted for him last time. There were a lot more of those people than I originally gave credit for. The number of “Arizona republicans for Biden” signs I saw right next to trump pence signs was really refreshing to see. 

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

This. I work with an 9/11 conspiracy idiot. "Jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel!" I try to explain physics, the construction method used and he goes right back to "Jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel!" OK, maybe jet fuel ALONE doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel, but it makes one hell of a lighter fluid to set the rest of the building on fire that DOES get hot enough to weaken critical infrastructure and cause the collapse. 

Long pause... "Well a bomber twice as big as a 747 hit the Empire State Building and it didn't fall!" No, it was a B-25 about 1/4 the size of a 747 and the Empire State Building used a completely different construction.

After a furious internet search "I gotta go vape."

• Hook 'Em 6

Yep, 6:00a, welcome back to Election Day #4.  

Rise & Shine Campers.  After breakfast and chores, we'll have your choice of Georgia Recount Logistics or Nevada Not Doing Its Job

after lunch, we encourage you kids to start drinking early as the afternoon choices are Pennsylvania Shenanigans or Implosion of Democracy 

Be sure to find time to write a letter home to Mom & Dad asking why they cursed us with this fucked up Camp Director, Donald J. Trump.  

Edited by Lobo