2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 minute ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:
10 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:
Is it just me or does it seem like Philly wants to just do one massive dump with all remaining eligible votes?

Someone Door Dash them a dozen bran muffins and a gallon of coffee. Let's get this dump moving!

Stop! I haven’t eaten since last night and can’t eat until after my annual physical today at 10

Since white males are the only demographic that turned on Trump I’m going to say not COVID but his behavior. We’ve all dealt with ‘that guy’ in school and later at work and we voted him out.
Personally I just pictured it as if he was my boss at work would I want to work for him? No leadership, no plans, takes credit for everything good and scapegoats others for everything bad, surrounds himself with yes men and gets rid of anyone with opposing ideas, etc...nope, fuck that guy.

1 minute ago, NIUHuskies said:

Did Trump get any sleep overnight? 

Well his last tweet was at like 2am-EST.  And he's been quiet so far this morning.  Almost 8:30am on a Friday morning in the White House (Friday mornings are usually an incredibly busy time in the West Wing).  And nothing.  

So maybe it's like Agent Kujan said "In the Usual Suspects"...you know you're caught so you get some rest.  That's how you know which one is your guy.  

59 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Hide contents

“What’s happened here in the election is that people are standing up for integrity of the vote. The public seems to be assured enough that the legitimate ballots are being counted. The result will be what the result is,” said Dan Coats, the former director of national intelligence under Trump. “Candidates can say whatever they want to say but in the end it’s the facts that matter. The winner wins and the loser hopefully understands that with grace and accepts the loss.”

National security and intelligence officials have for months warned that the most serious disinformation threat to the election was domestic, not foreign. But the fact that officials are contingency planning for President Trump ignoring or fighting back against the final results of the 2020 presidential elections highlights the extent to which his own administration is concerned about his attempts to mislead the country.

On Thursday evening from the podium in the White House briefing room, the president told the American people that he had won the election, “if you count the legal votes.” That, of course, is misleading for several different reasons. For starters, the president is asserting, without any evidence, that illegal ballots have been cast. The president also claimed that “big media, big money, big tech” had conspired to “rig” the election against him, in part by putting out overly optimistic polls for Biden. Also untrue. The president’s nonsensical rant followed two days of him falsely claiming on Twitter victory in states that are still counting ballots. Twitter has flagged nine of the president’s tweets as misleading in recent days.

Asked for comment Tim Murtaugh, director of communications for the Trump campaign, said, “Silicon Valley’s mission to censor the President of the United States continues.”

Officials say they are concerned about what the next several days will bring in the way of disinformation efforts by Team Trump and its supporters.

While no large-scale protests have taken place since Election Night, national security officials said they are tracking the small gatherings at vote processing centers across the country where Trump supporters, some armed with guns, are demanding vote counting stop.

“As we work through the last vote, I urge intelligence and law enforcement officials to execute their independent, apolitical efforts and our political leaders to urge calm and voice confidence in the systems that are the model for free and open societies,” Gordon said.

I clipped quite a bit from your article, but it does bear repeating that the consistent, four year assault on career public service officials (the so called Deep State), who are charged with serving us and not the one man or woman in office has been one of the single most destructive patterns for the future should the GOP wind up with another candidate. Ginny Thomas 'loyalty' lists, the purge of anyone not parroting the line, has taken and will continue to take its toll. A large percentage of Americans now believe in and support the type of 'loyalty' that I just described and the lessons learned by the power hungry are not going to be forgotten.

Oh, and Steve Bannon should have his bail revoked for what he posted on Twitter/Facebook. He is not a *dissident, he is a traitor.

*Dissident: disagreeing especially with an established religious or political system, organization, or belief. His party is in power. He is trying to stifle dissent, IMO.

• Like 2

Have you been paying attention to how badly that's gone for him so far? All that piece of shit has been able to do is get an order in Philly to "allow monitors," which I'm pretty sure they were already doing. Just because you bring a lawsuit doesn't mean you'll win it, and if you look at his history you'll notice he has a piss poor record on lawsuits. 

What he won was a 6 ft distance instead of a 10 ft difference.

Just now, Lobo said:

Well his last tweet was at like 2am-EST.  And he's been quiet so far this morning.  Almost 8:30am on a Friday morning in the White House (Friday mornings are usually an incredibly busy time in the West Wing).  And nothing.  

So maybe it's like Agent Kujan said "In the Usual Suspects"...you know you're caught so you get some rest.  That's how you know which one is your guy.  

Maybe his heart exploded.

10 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I don’t see that happening as easily as you think.  These people are stupid as fuck and believe this shit trump says even though he has no evidence.  These people are so stupid as fuck can can’t comprehend the ballots being counted now are mail-in ballots that were sent to the election site by Election Day which is exactly what the rule states.  These people are so stupid as fuck they can’t comprehend that there are SEVERAL states still counting ballots after Election Day because that’s how it’s been done in the USA for forever. 

You can’t bargain, fix, correct, or compromise with stupid fucking people, and that’s exactly who these trump people are. 

I can see "Don't be stupid as fuck" working its way into a campaign slogan next time around. 

Even Frank Luntz is pointing out how stupid these conspiracy theories are. I can’t wait for Anastasis to take them seriously and argue that all that above is just evidence of how competent the Democratic Party is at rigging elections.

So competent they managed to take the senate, expand their house majority, and retake several state legislatures

8 minutes ago, Laga4 said:

This is right.  

I live in one of those counties in East Texas that probably went 80% for Trump.  A few months ago I went online to the Democratic party website and it was really, really bad. Anyway,  I got the address of the HQ for the party and drove down there to see if I could volunteer.  Guess what,  it was a vacant building.  There is no presence at all and no attempt at one.  

For the Dems to elect a Senator,  or any statewide offices,  they have to at least fight and get that 80% down to 60% in these rural counties and then maybe you could even start winning local elections.  

dems org/groundgame in texas has been nonexistent since clements flipped the state in 19fucking78.

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

I really don't get the end of the world predictions on TigerDroppings, TexAgs, and SicEm365. We all know Joe Biden will be Joe Biden as president and keep things pretty centrist like the establishment figue he's been for 40 years. You then more than likely throw in a GOP senate.

How exactly does the "omg communism!!!" fear work with Joe freaking Biden and a GOP senate?

Irrational fears based on what they hear on their news feed and their own right leaning echo chamber, fueled by dumb shit that Joe Biden said before and during his campaign with respect to oil and gas. There is a not small percentage of them that also don't think Joe Biden will be running the show and that it will be the progressive crowd that's calling the shots. 

I'm not saying they are right, but that is where it is coming from. 

• Hook 'Em 2

18 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

I really don't get the end of the world predictions on TigerDroppings, TexAgs, and SicEm365. We all know Joe Biden will be Joe Biden as president and keep things pretty centrist like the establishment figue he's been for 40 years. You then more than likely throw in a GOP senate.

How exactly does the "omg communism!!!" fear work with Joe freaking Biden and a GOP senate?

They’re brainwashed.  Not kidding.  All they do is watch FOX, silo themselves in FB and listen to Rush et al on the radio.

Same reason a shit ton of Nazi citizens killed themselves when they knew all was lost at the end of WWII.

Edited by DigglerontheHoof
Typo
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Yep.  Can see the scenario when this clown dies that his supporters will treat Mar-a-Lago the same as Graceland and make the pilgrimage every day/week/year to pay their respects.  

When he dies, there’s no one to keep the creditors at bay any longer. That place will be foreclosed and replaced by a strip mall.
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, AnTiM said:

I hope Trump barricades himself in the White House and refuses to concede the election.  The sight of police dragging him out in handcuffs or better yet a strait jacket would be a suitable ending for me.

So that's why the wall was recently built in front of the WH

12 minutes ago, Okie State said:

Personally I just pictured it as if he was my boss at work would I want to work for him? No leadership, no plans, takes credit for everything good and scapegoats others for everything bad, surrounds himself with yes men and gets rid of anyone with opposing ideas, etc...nope, fuck that guy.

you just described 90% of the businesses that never break $100m in revenue

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

NV and AZ should already be blue, then

nah, AZ votes decreasing and in a weird way he could still win.

PA has been mixing ballots from all counties, it's over 50% biden in the hopper guaranteed. There is no way for him to go "backwards" in the counts once he passes.

GA only has 5k votes, I'm just waiting for it to be complete because why not at this point. 

Yep.  Can see the scenario when this clown dies that his supporters will treat Mar-a-Lago the same as Graceland and make the pilgrimage every day/week/year to pay their respects.  
The DJT Presidential Library at Mar-a-Largo will require a 3 night stay for admission to the library.

Don Jr will be available to give private tours in exchange for an 8 ball.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

Ok.  I’m up.  Seems I didn’t miss the call.  Telemedicine today so I’ll be at the ready.  
This marathon election night is killing my liver.  Worth it.  

did not drink yesterday. hopefully guessed correctly that today is the day and by 3pm we'll get arizona and nevada for a toast to 313.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Underdog said:

This will happen.  The gift shop alone will require a ground-up new building somewhere on the premises.  Here's what I don't get though, the story his followers will tell their kids won't make any sense.
Trumper Dad:  "Isn't this magnificent kids?...the Mar-a-Lago Golf Club & Presidential History Center." 

Timmy:  "So is where the President grew up like that log cabin pictures we saw from when Abraham Lincoln was a little boy like me?"

Trumper Dad:  "No.  His childhood home is in some building in Queens, I think.  I dunno."  

Timmy:  "But this is where he lived while he was a grown up, like before he became President?"

Trumper Dad:  "No, he lived most of his life in Manhattan in the aptly named Trump Tower.  But just look at this place, it just oozes history."

Timmy:  "Did he go to college here like that Presidential Library we saw in Texas?"

Trumper Dad:  "No, this isn't a college.  It's a golf club and resort."

Timmy:  "A resort?  Like a hotel.  So nobody lives here?"

Trumper Dad: "No, Trump lives here.  Because he can't go back to New York because of all the evil liberals trying to lock him up!"

Timmy:  "I'm not seeing enough material to stretch into an extra credit assignment for school, dad."