2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 hour ago, Zonahorn said:

How fucking precious to see today’s youth come of political age in the late 2010s/2020.   I remember thinking the common man lost in 1992, 1996, 2004, and 2008. 

Reminds of those kids who think Hillary had no baggage when she ran in 2016.  Even though for most of the 1990s, Limbaugh, and later Drudge Report and Fox News, spent most of their time demonizing the Clintons, to the point where I have Boomer relatives who would have broken out of a hospital to vote against her.   Hell, I had several relatives that might not have voted in 2016, who voted just so they could vote against her. They made sure people around them knew it.

These kids who are seeing their favored candidate losing for the first time in their young lives, almost reminds me of my youth, just without the batshit Qanon crap.

1 minute ago, sachick said:

Did Steve take a break at all last night? Turned the tv off at midnight and and just turned it on and he’s still talking.

Velshi covered for him during a piss break.  Khaki Kernacki has been a beast during all of this, lives for it. 

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

How fucking precious to see today’s youth come of political age in the late 2010s/2020.   I remember thinking the common man lost in 1992, 1996, 2004, and 2008. 

Reminds of those kids who think Hillary had no baggage when she ran in 2016.  Even though for most of the 1990s, Limbaugh, and later Drudge Report and Fox News, spent most of their time demonizing the Clintons, to the point where I have Boomer relatives who would have broken out of a hospital to vote against her.   Hell, I had several relatives that might not have voted in 2016, who voted just so they could vote against her. They made sure people around them knew it.

These kids who are seeing their favored candidate losing for the first time in their young lives, almost reminds me of my youth, just without the batshit Qanon crap.

Those aren't kids, those are aging Gen X and baws

Edited by Zonahorn

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

I was thinking about how the whole Lewinsky thing went done back then compared to Trump.  Republican's lost their freaking mind over a blowjob.    Trump has all but admitted to outright assault and his cultists just make excuse after excuse.