2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Had PA counted mail in before 11/3 like most every other state it would have been a late night call on 11/3, which I think most would have preferred.  However, after thinking on it the last few days and the slow burn in PA makes me think about this movie quote.

DE753123-DDCE-4253-B566-02619FEDF6D3.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 7

2 minutes ago, ConferenceRoom said:

Just to confirm these votes counted do not include the extension mail in ballots, correct?

Santorum claims that they do. Fox News man in the field in philly says they do not. 

i haven’t heard anywhere other than Santorum and Trump that they do. 

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

Networks need to stop being greedy fucks and put this the bed.  There is no surprise left.  

MSNBC Mornin' Joe explaining that they and most other stations/news all know that Joe is going to win PA and have known for awhile but they basically want to wait until the next big vote dump before they make the call.

• Hook 'Em 1

Voted Democrat for the first time in my life.  Had to get Trump out of there.

My only complaint is with the process.  The fact that ballots are still being counted three days after the election lends itself to the optic of fraud, even if there is none.  I'm going to have to listen to friends of mine for weeks scream about how every single state that was counted after election day went to Biden.  

I don't follow politics closely like many on here, and I think someone referenced that some states were not allowed to count early-voting ballots in advance, though I'm not sure why.

Either way, he's gone.  That's what matters.  

• Hook 'Em 4

5 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Networks need to stop being greedy fucks and put this the bed.  There is no surprise left.  

I have zero problem with them making sure they get it right. We see far too little of that in the news these days ...

2 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Fox guy is talking about when votes were received even though Pennsylvania is only counting votes received up to Election Day lmao. 

I heard on NPR yesterday that the post Election Day ballots are pretty minimal.  It’s not enough to make any difference. 

In the 2012 election, I remember a piece on Fox about a precinct in Philly that had zero votes for Romney and something like 2-3000 for Obama, and how outrageous that was, and there needed to be some kind of investigation on how that was possible.

In 2020, aside from the Fox opinion folks, no one on  the network is questioning just how come these Philly area vote dumps are so one sided.

1 minute ago, Ghost of Shag said:

Voted Democrat for the first time in my life.  Had to get Trump out of there.

My only complaint is with the process.  The fact that ballots are still being counted three days after the election lends itself to the optic of fraud, even if there is none.  I'm going to have to listen to friends of mine for weeks scream about how every single state that was counted after election day went to Biden.  

I don't follow politics closely like many on here, and I think someone referenced that some states were not allowed to count early-voting ballots in advance, though I'm not sure why.

Either way, he's gone.  That's what matters.  

Blame republicans for that tbh

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Ghost of Shag said:

The same republicans complaining about the slow ballot count and insinuating fraud and the people who prevented the counting of mail in votes earlier

• Like 1