Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

6 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Wanted to cash in. Went to jail instead.

Although, I wonder if Kelly really took her to the Situation Room to fire her. Does that really make any sense?

Nothing this administration does makes any sense. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck

47 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

The situation room is just a room. There's limited space in the White House. It's not like the doors remain locked unless we're finding OBL.

Hell, having a black person in there during this administration is a situation in an of itself 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

white people terrified by the mere existence of a black person

lol TRUMP!

Wouldn't shock me if Trump is telling his people to say these things so he can try to discredit her.  

He thinks people will just think she's a bitch looking for fame (which she probably is), but most of us will likely react like BT.

Edited by DixonHur
3 drink typo

22 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:
2 hours ago, bad_teammate said:
white people terrified by the mere existence of a black person
lol TRUMP!

Omarosa would chunk Miller through a plate glass window.

If she were aboriginal, she'd chuck him in her dumper.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, woohorn said:

Am I the only one who still thinks she banged him and that will be detailed in her 3rd or 4th book?

Why else the payoff?

Not that I don't think she offered herself up, cuz shes pretty much a whore by every definition of the word, but Trump wouldnt have fucked her. Trumps a racial purity type racist. All the hookers he has paid off are white so far. His mail order brides are all white. He ain't fucking Omarosa. He didnt fuck his Latina maid. 

And honestly, that's the worst type of racist. You can negotiate with the guy that fucks the Latina maid and pays her off while still pretending to be racist. You cant negotiate with a racial purist.  

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Like 1

Absolutely nothing in this story surprises me.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/13/trump-world-knowledge-diplomatic-774801

Several times in the first year of his administration, President Donald Trump wanted to call Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in the middle of the afternoon. But there was a problem. Midafternoon in Washington is the middle of the night in Tokyo — when Abe would be fast asleep.

Trump’s aides had to explain the issue, which one diplomatic source said came up on “a constant basis,” but it wasn’t easy.

“He wasn’t great with recognizing that the leader of a country might be 80 or 85 years old and isn’t going to be awake or in the right place at 10:30 or 11 p.m. their time,” said a former Trump NSC official. “When he wants to call someone, he wants to call someone. He’s more impulsive that way. He doesn’t think about what time it is or who it is,” added a person close to Trump.

In the case of Abe and others, Trump’s NSC staffers would advise him, for instance, that “the time is messed up, it’s 1 o’clock in the morning” and promise to put the call on his calendar for a more diplomatically appropriate time. Former National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster would assure him: “We can try to set it up.”

Trump’s desire to call world leaders at awkward hours is just one of many previously unreported diplomatic faux-pas President Trump has made since assuming the office, which go beyond telephone etiquette to include misconceptions, mispronunciations and awkward meetings. Sometimes the foibles have been contained within the White House. In one case, Trump, while studying a briefer’s map of South Asia ahead of a 2017 meeting with India’s prime minister, mispronounced Nepal as “nipple” and laughingly referred to Bhutan as “button,” according to two sources with knowledge of the meeting.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

22 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Lol nipple.

I can see him pissed that the rest of the world doesn't just "do it our way" and sync up their time with us, because it's an inconvenience for him.

I imagine that everyone in his org has lived in Trump Time for past several decades.  If he wants to call a partner or contractor in KL at their 2am, they will answer the phone on the second ring.  

24 minutes ago, retread said:

He's the spoiled child that no one will correct. He tears up official documents into tiny pieces which the WH staff has to tape back together for posterity.

previous presidents would have been crucified for suggesting boycotts against private American companies.  For trump, it barely registers on news sites.  What a world. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

previous presidents would have been crucified for suggesting boycotts against private American companies.  For trump, it barely registers on news sites.  What a world. 

Hey look, picking winners and losers!

• Like 1

Don't you love that he uses a TV show where he "fired" people as a means to denigrate someone who he was seemingly fine with having on his show multiple times. Also, another instance of a black person being "not smart". Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

25 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Don't you love that he uses a TV show where he "fired" people as a means to denigrate someone who he was seemingly fine with having on his show multiple times. Also, another instance of a black person being "not smart". Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

Just like black NFL players not understanding what they're protesting.

21 minutes ago, retread said:

Just like black NFL players not understanding what they're protesting.

Only totally not racist grandpas continuously call black people dumb or low IQ or uninformed.

Edited by Js1

18 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Takes him forever to finish tweets on the shitter. 

And Trump was fine with her being a loser and not smart, because she sId only GREAT things about him.

Yeah....that's fantastic.

She was stupid. She sucked.  She was mean.  BUT, she "said great things about me," so we had to keep her.

Narcissism is the only filter through which EVERYTHING runs.  That's it.  Does it boost his ego?  Then it's GOOD!  Does it not?  Then it's BAD!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah....that's fantastic.

She was stupid. She sucked.  She was mean.  BUT, she "said great things about me," so we had to keep her.

Narcissism is the only filter through which EVERYTHING runs.  That's it.  Does it boost his ego?  Then it's GOOD!  Does it not?  Then it's BAD!

As you know there are two kinds of people in this world - those who say great things about Trump and those who are liars.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

And not just any American company. Harley was a symbol of American manufacturing. Hell, there is a fucking bald eagle on their logo. And they are struggling hard. I wouldn’t be surprised if they get bought out by a foreign company in the next five years. Well, Wisconsin, you voted for the asshole.
  • Like 2

He thinks the Apprentice firing has some bearing on the real world?  Or has the WH now become the equivalent of Trump Tower in the Apprentice?

Hopefully Dems win one of the Congressional houses so we can put a stop to most of Trump's current power and we kick him out of office in 2020.  I guess if we don't, it shows that the majority of America are ok with having the WH be unstable.

20 minutes ago, Tuco said:

And not just any American company. Harley was a symbol of American manufacturing. Hell, there is a fucking bald eagle on their logo. And they are struggling hard. I wouldn’t be surprised if they get bought out by a foreign company in the next five years. Well, Wisconsin, you voted for the asshole.

Must be a dilemma for Trump supporters that love Harley.  Are they going to switch to riding Hondas?  Vespas?