Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

Just now, Captainant said:

"what message do you think you're sending when you use a phrase like 'con job' to describe sexual assault?
"Oh I've used much worse than con job"

What in the fuck is going on

i mean, he's so far off the fucking map.

now he's aying that "women are angry" because he got "52% with women" and "women are so angry, because they like what republicans are doing, but would have liked to see it go faster"

Just now, hayden_horn said:

sky reporter asks about how the "phrase con job" might feel to women who are victims, and he goes off on russia. he's now filibustering her question

She asked the question four minutes ago and she still hasn’t been able to finish the second half of her second sentence. 

This is insane.  

Just now, hayden_horn said:

now we're going to tax cars coming in from canada, even though some of his best friends are canadian, SO MANY, you wouldn't believe.

bunch of canadian car makers going to be affected negatively, right? all those canadian car models flooding our streets, pushing fords and chevys off our roads.

If you wanted to buy a MacKenzie Maple Leaf sedan, the price is about to go way up. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Hey, y'all remember how you've thought I was being alarmist for saying that this is how the Republic ends, and I'm out on a ledge with whiskey and such?

This ledge is getting a bit crowded these days, just thought I'd share that with you.  

• Like 3