Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

9 minutes ago, kevwun said:

People laughing at him is probably the only thing that actually bothers him.

This is why I've said all along that the WH press corps shouldn't get angry and confrontational when the WH trots out various persons to lie to their faces. They should just routinely laugh as SHS and the others as they try and feed bullshit to the American people. DOTUS would fucking lose it.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Foosters said:

This is why I've said all along that the WH press corps shouldn't get angry and confrontational when the WH trots out various persons to lie to their faces. They should just routinely laugh as SHS and the others as they try and feed bullshit to the American people. DOTUS would fucking lose it.

I had a mentor who was in the JAG during Vietnam.  He said every day at 4:00pm they'd come out with the body count and a bunch of other meaningless numbers.  It became the "4 o'clock follies" and everyone would laugh.  That's when he said the war was over on the home front.  

I think your "laugh at them" theory has real merit.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Welp, being in the UN was nice while it lasted..... They laughed at him.  Probably going to start a war with France now.  

I'm pretty sure they know that most of us agree with them that he's a fucking idiot.  Our standing in the world will only suffer if we re-elect this dolt.  My prediction is that he will claim that he fixed everything in 4 years and doesn't need a second term to avoid losing the next election.  

Edited by 'stache

14 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Yes, that lines up perfectly with Trump's verbal admission that he didn't expect their reaction.  Yeesh, Trumpkins.

Plus "but that's OK," which is shrugging off the reaction, not embracing it.  He's the laughing stock of the world, and so are we.    

5 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I listened to the UN speech on the radio and it was probably one of the worst speeches I ever heard a president give to a global audience.

So much whining and blaming while offering nothing as far as a consistent vision based on principles or values.  

It was pretty much, “fuck you, pay me”

Sad!

These are our consistent values and principles now.  The country has no clothes.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

The sad thing is that this photoshop was intended as a critique, or even an insult, to DOTUS, yet the trumptards are too fucking stupid to realize it.

After I posted the pic, I wondered if someone decided to troll the shit out of the #MAGA crowd by creating this photoshop then tossing it to the masses as chum to see how many people would take the bait.