Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

49 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Pardon a black man? I'll believe it when I see it. 

With a name like Jack Johnson, 0% chance Trump realizes he's black. He just heard that Johnson was controversially married 3 times (each time to a white woman), so he probably considers him a kindred spirit. 

Maybe search your KFC/Diet Coke addled mind for some interaction that you had with Barbara Bush? Since you're such a contemptible human that you weren't really invited to the funeral, maybe make some effort to honor her memory today?

Oh, you say 3 scoops in the clubhouse is your homage?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

DbUes4tU8AAONx7?format=jpg&name=small

This image should be tweeted at Dotard every day for the rest of his life.

Has anyone EVER seen Melania relaxed and actually smiling while next to her husband like this? Anyone? I guess being next to normal human beings instead of a piece of shit does wonders on a person's emotional state. 

• Like 1

If the tweet is real about the pardon, it's pretty obvious code to his cronies.

I am shocked again at how daily rants filled with lies and idiocy posted on twitter have become the norm for presidential behavior and announcements of policy. 

I'm demoralized that we hit this low in the office of the presidency so soon.

The good news is Trump seems to be the only political figure that can get away with this much shittyness.  He’s an anomaly and I hope America intends to keep it that way.

As an aside, I’m still waiting to find out how the Peter Strozk and Lisa Page text messages were leaked.  

Seems like the personal text messages of two FBI agents on a government phone shouldn’t be made public without good cause. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

4 hours ago, scottsins said:

The DNC will have barely any impact at all, good or bad. The lawsuit filing is a fundraiser tool for these midterms.

That's probably it.  Just seems broad and ill conceived, given the dnc's own shenanigans.

He's not an anomaly. This country is full of mouth breathing retards on both sides of the aisle. Too many people either refuse or are incapable of rationale thought. Critical thinking skills are in short supply while the number of mindless tweets and Facebook bullshit grows exponentially.

Ow. My. Balls.

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

He's not an anomaly. This country is full of mouth breathing retards on both sides of the aisle. Too many people either refuse or are incapable of rationale thought. Critical thinking skills are in short supply while the number of mindless tweets and Facebook bullshit grows exponentially.

Ow. My. Balls.

There always was and always will be the snake oil salesmen politicians but I don’t think one gets back to the White House anytime soon.

38 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

There always was and always will be the snake oil salesmen politicians but I don’t think one gets back to the White House anytime soon.

I’m guessing 2020. NK is exactly why he wins again. Nothing different happens and he wins with spouting off his own praise for accomplishing something. People aren’t smart. We keep thinking they are for some reason. 

1 hour ago, scottsins said:

I am saying that and I have read the pleadings. Now what?

Scott, what if there was collusion/communication occurring between the parties named, but instead of election tampering, the parties' communication was regarding something else (not election tampering).  Would the evidence of that "something else" be admissible, suppressible or what? 

Let's use money laundering as one possible example of "something else" besides election tampering.  And let's use, exposing an international crime ring, as another example of "something else."

Feel free to correct my questions. I'm no kinda legal eagle.

With a dash of concern trolling that the recipe didn’t call for but a smug chef insists on including because he thinks it makes him hip.

You are right. I forgot a good sprinkling of sanctimonious twattery. That’s the most essential ingredient.

President Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn will campaign in Montana for Republican Senate candidate Troy Downing. 

Downing, one of four Republican candidates vying to take on Democratic Sen. Jon Tester in the midterm elections, announced the news on Twitter on Friday.

The candidate has aligned himself with Trump by backing the building of a border wall and the Republican tax law.

Flynn was fired as Trump's national security adviser in early 2017 after it became public that he had misled administration officials about his contact with a Russian government official.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/384283-flynn-to-campaign-for-montana-senate-candidate

I jest about calling the GOP the party of treason but they sure are trying.

13 minutes ago, Lurch said:

Sure, we took on inarguably unsustainable debt and started a trade war, but what could possibly go wrong now? 3% in a few weeks is proof enough of success for me.

Buy low. Sell high. Leave the hysteria to brisket. 

• Like 1