Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

7 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

People just need to keep fucking each other until we’re all the same color.

The kids are--it's the olds that can't.  Have said this before and here it is again in a nutshell.  My recently deceased neighbor told us she wasn't a bigot but she didn't believe in interracial dating.  Well, that kind of is the definition of racism.  She was always going on about how her grandchildren were dating black kids.  Whether she wanted it or not, her grand kids didn't care. Same with my family unfortunately.  My dad was a bit of a bigot when I was young and I finally told him to stf up when I was 9.  I would have given anything to see their faces when my brother started dating black girls and knocked up a latina while I was away at UT.  Made me laugh like hell.  Later I went to grad school in Richmond, VA.  Really experienced it first hand there--had bosses that used the N word and saw it with cops.  The children don't care though unless the parents are wealthy enough to literally segregate them.   

Edited by Mdhorn

3 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:
6 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:
When you finally drop the guy everyone hates from the group:

31084184_10212131404460597_5241229817730301952_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=83647306501f459ec3e3a26a784187ba&oe=5B6E4295

Am I the only one that wants to see Melania and Michelle scissor?

Everyone in that photo with the possible exception of Laura Bush wants to see Michelle and Melania scissor. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

It's telling that the two missing are Carter and Trump.

What's telling about Carter's absence? The fact that he's 93 years old and lives in Georgia or the fact that Barbara Bush didn't become First Lady until eight years after he left office? If Rosalynn died next week, would George H.W. Bush fly to Georgia for the funeral?

What's telling about Carter's absence? The fact that he's 93 years old and lives in Georgia or the fact that Barbara Bush didn't become First Lady until eight years after he left office? If Rosalynn died next week, would George H.W. Bush fly to Georgia for the funeral?
I understand every word in that sentence, but I have no idea what you're trying to say

47 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:
50 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I understand every word in that sentence, but I have no idea what you're trying to say

Nor whom I was addressing. 

Crazy to think Trump is going to get a boost in the polls for meeting with lil Kim and not going to war with North Korea.
I still think he can fuck this up though.

Yup, cause if Kim Jong Dong says he’s disarming, we should believe him. He’s known for truthfulness, like our own DOTUS.

2 minutes ago, woohorn said:

Y'all know I cut Trump zero slack...but the question here is "what are the odds that Trump uses an anti-semetic term to describe a jewish reporter?"  Well, the odds are pretty good, and they're good that it has nothing to do with the slur or Chuck Todd being jewish.  Trump makes up so many fucking insulting nicknames, like the fucking first-grader that he is, that some of those terms are bound to have some secondary meaning.  And if he was well-read or culturally aware at all, we might reasonably conclude that he knew of and meant that secondary meaning.

Here, I think it's just the fact that Trump slings so much invective and so many childish nicknames that there's bound to be overlap with some offensive secondary meaning from time to time, but that's not what Trump meant.  Trump's nicknames are not much more sophisticated than "poopyhead," so let's not give him credit for being more creative or clever than that.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Y'all know I cut Trump zero slack...but the question here is "what are the odds that Trump uses an anti-semetic term to describe a jewish reporter?"  Well, the odds are pretty good, and they're good that it has nothing to do with the slur or Chuck Todd being jewish.  Trump makes up so many fucking insulting nicknames, like the fucking first-grader that he is, that some of those terms are bound to have some secondary meaning.  And if he was well-read or culturally aware at all, we might reasonably conclude that he knew of and meant that secondary meaning.

Here, I think it's just the fact that Trump slings so much invective and so many childish nicknames that there's bound to be overlap with some offensive secondary meaning from time to time, but that's not what Trump meant.  Trump's nicknames are not much more sophisticated than "poopyhead," so let's not give him credit for being more creative or clever than that.

Except Trump rarely, if ever, bases his insults on appearance. Crooked Hillary. Lyin Ted. Rocketman.  And it would be easy to make fun of the appearance of all 3.  Maybe you should read more into it when he goes that route. Even bad hombres doesn't directly speak to appearance. 

Edited by FondrenRoad

2 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Except Trump rarely, if ever, bases his insults on appearance. Crooked Hillary. Lyin Ted. Rocketman.  And it would be easy to make fun of the appearance of all 3.  Maybe you should read more into it when he goes that route. Even bad hombres doesn't directly speak to appearance. 

Little Marco, Mister Magoo. 

58 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I'm sure he'd heard Stephen Miller refer to Chuck Todd as "sleepy eyed" and stole it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I'm sure he'd heard Stephen Miller refer to Chuck Todd as "sleepy eyed" and stole it.

This.  If you haven't figured it out yet, Trump has zero original material. Everything from his campaign slogans, ideas, and businesses is a complete fraud that he ripped off from somewhere else. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz