Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

3 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

It irritates me CNN keeps the normalizing Trumpkins on like Miller and Jack Kingston.

Rick Santorum is a douche too.

I understand they need Trump people to give the appearance of balance but the nitwits they’ve chosen fucking suck ass.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It irritates me CNN keeps the normalizing Trumpkins on like Miller and Jack Kingston.

I understand they need Trump people to give the appearance of balance but the nitwits they’ve chosen fucking suck ass.

The fat bald guy is horrible. I don't know how they keep a straight face when reciting the talking points.

21 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

If you eliminate nitwits, douchebags, and people who fucking suck ass.....you have effectively reduced the pool of people who will speak in support of Trump to zero.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Santorum is really good on election coverage. 

26 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Yeah, because they are losing the Fox News viewers every day.  LOL

34 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

He's clearly a POS.

But that doesn't mean that she's not crazy, too.  She's a bleach blonde hispanic Trumpkin who had an affair with a married man and had his baby, expecting things to work out a-ok.

The best people.

The Kellyanne crack is funny, though.  Rude, misogynist, and utterly inappropriate....but it's the Trump White House.  I'd expect that various people's boobs are the topic of at least 30% of the conversations around there.

8 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Is Macron a Russian agent too?

The opposite.  We should pull for Macron to keep chumming it up with Trump.  He’s a shitload better influence on Trump that the brutal dictators Trump seems to love.

Macron is especially important for the U.S. right now since Trump can’t warm up to Merkel or May.

• Like 2

The do-do goes back in the used bucket.

What a country. Get run out of the religious broadcasting community b/c of an affair, rehab yourself, and come back selling gruel buckets for the apocalypse -- zombie, nuke, global warming, asteroid, whatever.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The opposite.  We should pull for Macron to keep chumming it up with Trump.  He’s a shitload better influence on Trump that the brutal dictators Trump seems to love.

Macron is especially important for the U.S. right now since Trump can’t warm up to Merkel or May.

And 100% this.

Macron is playing Trump.  And that's good for all of us.  He gets Trump to think they're pals.  And Trump will go along with something from his pal...if his pal plays him the right way.  It's all simple jedi-mind trick shit, and anyone worth a shit who's negotiated with a Gump-like adversary (or partner) has used them.

Macron: "Man, Donald.  We have always wanted to do X, but Obama just wouldn't go for it.  That was really frustrating."

Trump: "I'LL DO IT!  OBAMA WOULDN'T, BUT I WILL!"

If your job is "get Trump to do what I want," there are a lot of EASY ways to do that.  And if you have to act like his bestest buddy to get there, that's the price you gotta pay.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

He's clearly a POS.

But that doesn't mean that she's not crazy, too.  She's a bleach blonde hispanic Trumpkin who had an affair with a married man and had his baby, expecting things to work out a-ok.

The best people.

The Kellyanne crack is funny, though.  Rude, misogynist, and utterly inappropriate....but it's the Trump White House.  I'd expect that various people's boobs are the topic of at least 30% of the conversations around there.

This.  Those "I'm with [insert C-list pol here]"  selfies don't scream "crazy semi-star fucker" at all. 

Macron is insanely politically savvy.  

During his campaign, he anticipated the Russians would hack his email systems so he overloaded his email accounts with junk documents.  This made it very difficult for the Russians to weaponize his emails in time to make any impact on the election.  In fact, the Russians were only able to get his emails out on the day of or day before the election.

Also, before Macron arrived, he went on Fox News to subtly lobby for the Iran deal like he was talking directly to Trump. 

No surprise, he’s also good with the social media.

This guy fucks.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

32 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It's pretty impressive how much respect Macron earned from Trump just by beating him at his stupid handshake game. Macron squeezed Trump's hand until it hurt and the bully crumpled. 

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

It's pretty impressive how much respect Macron earned from Trump just by beating him at his stupid handshake game. Macron squeezed Trump's hand until it hurt and the bully crumpled. 

Honestly, I think it was the two hour French Military Parade.  Trump ate that shit up like a bucket of fried chicken.

The body language and facial expressions cannot be more clear. She hates him. He reluctantly tries to hold her hand. She initially rejects and finally relents and is disgusted that she did so, and he then acknowledges her disgust by thanking her for doing so.

Pretty sad.

Or as tump might say. Sad!

7 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

Still giving us precious lulz when she is reluctant to hold his hand. He thanked after she relented this time.

haha. I love her hate... she ain't letting him out of the dog house EVAR. That sweet picture of Macron kissing his wife's hand made me miss the Mexican stand off staring contest behind them. That is some good shit. They'll need to autopsy Trump for poison if he drops dead from "natural causes" someday.

2 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

haha. I love her hate... she ain't letting him out of the dog house EVAR. That sweet picture of Macron kissing his wife's hand made me miss the Mexican stand off staring contest behind them. That is some good shit. They'll need to autopsy Trump for poison if he drops dead from "natural causes" someday.

Her book is going to be outstanding.