Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

So disappointing—a whole evening in London and not a single stabbing. And don’t think there weren’t people worth stabbing. Like that fat fuck in the Chelsea jersey. Or the hot brunette in the leather skirt—I’d like to have stabbed her. In her butt. With my dick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knives arent the issue. Its broadswords, sabers and daggers. You know what stops a mad Scot with a claymore? A good guy with a Honjo.

1 hour ago, Ghost of LL said:

So disappointing—a whole evening in London and not a single stabbing. And don’t think there weren’t people worth stabbing. Like that fat fuck in the Chelsea jersey. Or the hot brunette in the leather skirt—I’d like to have stabbed her. In her butt. With my dick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s because you aren’t reading Russian bots and US conservatives on Twitter. Apparently they have seen 200 stabbings in the last hour. 

19 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

While I appreciate anyone banning Trump from their funeral, that’s some chutzpah to think you should be eulogized by TWO former Presidents.  

No offense, but you’re not George Washington, my friend.  Maybe aim a little lower and have your wife do it.

I think it's more a statement that partisanship in this country is out of control and we need to start reaching across the aisle. They aren't just former presidents, one is GOP and one is Democrat. It won't help those that call McCain a RINO, but it's a gesture of bipartisanship for the rest of us. 

21 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

“Sheriff Joe is here today folks.  That’s right, we love Sheriff Joe.  We wouldn’t even need a wall if everyone was like Sheriff Joe, believe me.  Anyway, Sheriff Joe is here today, and he has such great energy, so much energy, even though he’s 85 years old.  Think about that 85 years old.  You know, not everyone in this State lives to be 85, but it’s just so terrific that Sheriff Joe is the one who does. Such terrific energy.”

He’s got a good brain. Strong brain. 

Damn, Giuliani is a media whore.

I realize that he is only outside counsel, but at this point, the president is talking to his outside counsel more than his own cabinet, so Rudy is influential. He's a putz, though and I'll bet he doesn't make it to the end of the May.

8 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It's become a hustle for some black conservatives (I don't even think these two are conservatives, they're like a parody) to co-sign right wing or alt-right/white supremacist rhetoric. That's why you have these two, Paris Dennard, Jesse Lee Peterson, Sheriff Clarke etc  popping out of the woodwork. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Slade said:

It's become a hustle for some black conservatives (I don't even think these two are conservatives, they're like a parody) to co-sign right wing or alt-right/white supremacist rhetoric. That's why you have these two, Paris Dennard, Jesse Lee Peterson, Sheriff Clarke etc  popping out of the woodwork. 

Yeah. Coonery buffoonery is all the rage in pockets of our community. Word on the street is it pays well.

1 hour ago, Slade said:

Jesus Hayyyyyyyyzeus Christos. Those two might as well be white girls in black face. Hope that money is worth selling yourself to people who hate you because of the color of your skin. 

In the Penthouse interview Stormy says if she wins her lawsuit she will donate $130000 to planned parenthood in Trump's and Cohen's names (Daily Beast)

The interview and it's fallout are going to be epic. Only 1 more day.

Edited by RayDog

https://www.axios.com/rudy-giuliani-fox-news-abc-stormy-daniels-michael-cohen-mueller-investigation-6138b738-54ee-4fe1-9c7e-36618373582b.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic

Asked by George Stephanopoulos on ABC's "This Week" if Michael Cohen paid other women on behalf of Trump, Giuliani said, "I have no knowledge of that, but I would think if it was necessary, yes."

Show less

https://www.axios.com/rudy-giuliani-fox-news-abc-stormy-daniels-michael-cohen-mueller-investigation-6138b738-54ee-4fe1-9c7e-36618373582b.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic

Asked by George Stephanopoulos on ABC's "This Week" if Michael Cohen paid other women on behalf of Trump, Giuliani said, "I have no knowledge of that, but I would think if it was necessary, yes."
Show less

Dude is talking about pay-offs like it’s botox treatment. Republicans can no longer be blackmailed. Scandal will no longer be a word soon. It’ll be like the word, Cockalorum.

10 hours ago, In10se said:

Jesus Hayyyyyyyyzeus Christos. Those two might as well be white girls in black face. Hope that money is worth selling yourself to people who hate you because of the color of your skin. 

I see you didn’t like them “coloreds” stepping off the liberal plantation.  Well done. 

• Fuck You 2

11 hours ago, Slade said:

Don't forget Candace Owens. I actually think she will be the biggest beneficiary out of this hustle and is currently being groomed to be a weapon for Trump in 2020. She's already hanging out with Don Jr. and there are alt-righters calling for her to be a part of the Trump administration. 

12 hours ago, Slade said:

I think most of the rabid "conservatives" seen in the media are in it for the money. For the most part, they knowingly lie and distort to keep the hate boiling. That emotion generates ratings and money from the rubes and the people who have convinced the rubes that what is bad for them is good for them. Snake oil.

To corrupt a line from Hud, a favorite movie of mine: 

This whole country is built on Snake Oil! Let's dip our bread in it while it's still warm!

224.jpg

I imagine the proportion of true believers to snake oil salesmen is the same across all races.

7 minutes ago, 5 5 said:

The Trump administration is Lewinsky + Watergate + Benedict Arnold + Al Capone + Benny Hill + Berlin 1945 + the fall of Rome (etc). It's the most corrupt, idiotic and licentious thing ever to happen to the American political experiment.

I approve this message. Benny Hill raises it brilliantly.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Don't forget Candace Owens. I actually think she will be the biggest beneficiary out of this hustle and is currently being groomed to be a weapon for Trump in 2020. She's already hanging out with Don Jr. and there are alt-righters calling for her to be a part of the Trump administration. 

How insane that republicans are so inherently racist and are self aware of their racism to the point they will actually pay off black people to sell out their own people just so republicans can feel better about themselves. Rationalization becomes easier if you rig up situations to pay minorities to tell you that you aren't racist. 

What a country 

How insane that republicans are so inherently racist and are self aware of their racism to the point they will actually pay off black people to sell out their own people just so republicans can feel better about themselves. Rationalization becomes easier if you rig up situations to pay minorities to tell you that you aren't racist. 
What a country 

It’s the high-level version of “I can’t be racist! I have a black friend...this guy I talk to sometimes at work!”

They’re only fooling themselves, but hey, that’s what matters.

18 minutes ago, retread said:

As has been said over and over, the fact that the Trumpkins buy this shiny-object, three-card monte is a really bad sign for the USA's future.

a solid 35% country wouldn't care if he does or did X. X can be whatever you want it to be

Gotta fix the process or even worse devils will end up running show.  

yes, its frightening. been frightening. don't see it changing anytime soon

2 minutes ago, retread said:

I guess for today we can enjoy the nuke-free Sunday out in front of us!

happiness = expectations minus actual

its a nice day out. enjoy it my man. 

Edited by staboner
  • Like 1

The Trump administration is Lewinsky + Watergate + Benedict Arnold + Al Capone + Benny Hill + Berlin 1945 + the fall of Rome (etc). It's the most corrupt, idiotic and licentious thing ever to happen to the American political experiment. You don't need any more data whatsoever to draw this conclusion. What you'll learn next will be degrees of overkill.
The man should be impeached, imprisoned, sued, tarred & feathered. Any maybe beheaded.
If you defend this fuckbag asshat shitclown presidency to any degree, you're gonna get burned.

I said speak your mind Jack, but Jesus!

On 5/4/2018 at 11:31 PM, Mapache said:

He's so fucking pathetic

I gotta say...

I've been stabbed 3 times and shot once. The stabbings were not nearly as devastating to me.

I will take a knife fight over a gun fight, especially since I'll be unarmed, every time