Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

16 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Dotard on a Twitter rampage this morning.

Usual bullshit tho 

Yesterday he refrained until after McCain's memorial at the Capitol was done. Of course Pence was speaking. Today with others due to speak and he was specifically uninvited, not so much. 

13 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I just have to wonder how many people like her know so much really dark treasonous shit that has gone on and is continuing to go on.  To not speak up for fear of hurting the country maybe?   Trying to take the high road while hoping that the DOJ does the job it is tasked with.  That at the completion of that job these fools who think they can play the American system will be diminished to nothing by America itself, awakened from it's lethargy.  Fools that laugh in the face of men like her father.  Fools who bait others to do the same.

To have to live with that, be that close to it as Meghan and her family is, it has to be hugely frustrating.   I don't think I could do what she just did without flying into a rage.  And it wasn't political, it was sincere, based on what she has been taught about America and civility since birth. 

Props to her

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

A very unfortunate side effect of the Trump era is how public villains and human waste can be embraced by the #RESISTANCE simply by bad-mouthing Trump on social media.

Another unfortunate side effect is how people immediately attack the messenger and ignore a message that has value.  

I don’t give a shit if that tweet came from Hillary Clinton or Steve Bannon, it’s something that needed to be said.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Another unfortunate side effect is how people immediately attack the messenger and ignore a message that has value.  

I don’t give a shit if that tweet came from Hillary Clinton or Steve Bannon, it’s something that needed to be said.

What value is there in Lanny Davis's message? It's what everyone else has been full-throated screaming for over a year now.

14 hours ago, Tom said:

Unfortunately I don't think he'll care.  He'll have gone from forgettable D list celebrity who made cameos in Home Alone 2 and McDonalds commercials to ex-president and cult leader.  He will shun those who shun him and think of himself as better for it.  

There's not much justice to be found here unless he dies in a prison cell.  

Hope he gets the SOA treatment  in there

• Fuck You 1