Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

It really is amazing. Every month, Trump will buffoon his way through some new display of incompetence, and I think to myself "That's it, we've finally hit peak Trump, there is no way next month can be worse." And I'll be damned if that fat fucking retard doesn't blow away his previous buffoonery the very next month. And it happens each successive damn month like clockwork. It's truly beyond comprehension how low this shitstain can go. Impressive really.

1 minute ago, retread said:

It's like a 24 hour a day SNL/SCTV/Monty Python/Laugh In/Carol Burnett/Marx Brothers/Three Stooges sketch playing out in real time

With some combination of Ignatius J. Reily, Chauncy Gardener, and a Bond villain playing the lead.

2 hours ago, woohorn said:

Fox News Radio (xm) just reported that Pruitt tried to get sirens on his car to speed through traffic and reassigned the staffer who told him that was not allowed.

Why 24hr security? The EPA chief isn't even a real Cabinet position, so I don't think he is even remotely in the chain of succession.

Yeah. What is the normal expense cost of someone in his role? Why is his security cost so high? WTF?  Does he have his own Clinton Foundation that he is making deals for? And needs to make sure he doesn't get whacked by the loser of the bids?

25 minutes ago, retread said:

A pinch of Benny Hill for flavor

Ignatius, Chauncey Gardiner, Generic Bond Villain, Benny Hill, and how about these too:

(Watching Fox News)the_aviator_movie_71391-1600x1200.jpg

Fantasizing about positive TV coverage

tumblr_mjytlvykBR1rqa07ko1_500.gif

Being a mad child with too much fucking power

baelor-smug-joffrey.png

Having constant delusions and no one corrects him

aunt-bethany.png

And talking like a 14 year old girl.

"I'm, like, really smart...and we're leaving Syria, like, really soon."

teenage-girl-gossip-on-cellphone-and-smi

Edited by Grandioso
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Trump’s a fucking idiot, but fuck Mexico. What the U.S. does on our side of the border is none of their fucking business

For every action there’s an equal and opposite reaction. They sit next to a foreign power with an unstable leader who repeatedly says he’s going to shake you down, while repeatedly spreading propaganda against you. Then he sends the military and continues to promote the border wall that will you impact your security and environment.

From their perspective it’s a wall of shame. Their leadership will be sent on their ass if they yield to the racist Trump. Oh, and by the way, there are killings on both sides by feds.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

For every action there’s an equal and opposite reaction. They sit next to a foreign power with an unstable leader who repeatedly says he’s going to shake you down, while repeatedly spreading propaganda against you. Then he sends the military and continues to promote the border wall that will you impact your security and environment.

From their perspective it’s a wall of shame. Their leadership will be sent on their ass if they yield to the racist Trump. Oh, and by the way, there are killings on both sides by feds.

Yeah, this is one of those deals where you have to disconnect yourself from being an American and simply imagine living in a fairly weak country, which has been invaded by the strongest country in the world more than a couple times that suddenly saying it's going to start placing armed troops on your border.

It's maybe not a fear of actually being invaded again but more of a smart political move to play to your local masses, some of whom actually fear that shit.

6 hours ago, woohorn said:

Fox News Radio (xm) just reported that Pruitt tried to get sirens on his car to speed through traffic and reassigned the staffer who told him that was not allowed.

Why 24hr security? The EPA chief isn't even a real Cabinet position, so I don't think he is even remotely in the chain of succession.

Have you seen what the Russians do to people that stop being useful? 

24 hour security detail might be the smartest thing he has done since taking over the EPA.

Also did he reassign the staffer who told him he couldn't have a light bar to food taster? That's probably a prudent next step.

5 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Trump’s a fucking idiot, but fuck Mexico. What the U.S. does on our side of the border is none of their fucking business

It wouldn't be their business if our president wasn't going public slamming them and threatening them constantly. Of course they're going to react to this fake Jersey tough guy bullshit. 

7 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I just realized for the first time in my life I have internally applauded something the Mexican government has done. Not because I wasn't paying attention, but because until now I didn't believe their actions had impact on us. I think now it actually does. 

With guys like W or Obama, you could go several days or even weeks without knowing what the President was up to. You just assumed he was doing his job.

This. I’m a perennial npr listener and have added my own lyrics to the All Things Considered theme...Trump trump trump trump, trump trump trump, truuuuuuump

Jake Tapper ✔ @jaketapper
 AP: “Trump recently told one confidant that he was ‘tired of being told no’ by Kelly and has instead chosen to simply not tell Kelly things at all,“ per source 

Ted Lieu ✔ @tedlieu Rep Devin Nunes refuses to do a town hall. So I went to his district and did one for him. Thanks to Indivisible Central Valley and @FresnoYoungDems for organizing a wonderful event. 

The packed crowd of rational, beautiful people really seemed to not like Rep Nunes.

12:34 AM - Apr 6, 2018

Edited by retread

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

DaFvcGOVMAAMRV4?format=jpg&name=small

As an infrequent FN viewer I’ve been very confused who diamond and silk were.  I’ve read they were YouTube personalities/celebrities.  I follow a few YouTube channels so I know it’s a real thing and many of them have millions of video views within day(s) of releasing a new video.  They can communicate to large numbers of people.

diamond and silk?  They get a few thousand per video.   I don’t pretend to say that I could release a video that would get 2000 views in a few week so they have me beat but they are not much more than the equivalent of a relatively heavy Facebook user with many friends.  And Fox News puts them in regularly?   I wonder why they get invited back so often?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

As an infrequent FN viewer I’ve been very confused who diamond and silk were.  I’ve read they were YouTube personalities/celebrities.  I follow a few YouTube channels so I know it’s a real thing and many of them have millions of video views within day(s) of releasing a new video.  They can communicate to large numbers of people.

diamond and silk?  They get a few thousand per video.   I don’t pretend to say that I could release a video that would get 2000 views in a few week so they have me beat but they are not much more than the equivalent of a relatively heavy Facebook user with many friends.  And Fox News puts them in regularly?   I wonder why they get invited back so often?

If you can't figure this out, well, I'm not sure exactly what to tell you.

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

They are Trump paid Youtube propagandists going back to the campaign 

1 minute ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

If you can't figure this out, well, I'm not sure exactly what to tell you.

I get it.  Demographics.   Fox News wants to show that two young women like trump and hate Hillary.  Maybe they belong to other demographics that Fox News wants to highlight to demonstrate fairness.   But only a guess.

You just have to laugh. I hope the insane Toddler in Chief is kidding about the trade war that he's in the process of imiplementing.

Ben Sasse ✔ @BenSasse
 Hopefully the President is just blowing off steam, but setting Amer agriculture on fire is not a plan. My statement:

8:39 PM - Apr 5, 2018

DaD2Bb0WAAEQDys.jpg:large

Edited by retread

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Trump either doesn’t give a shit, doesn’t understand agriculture, or thinks farmers will not blame him.  Or all three.  

This will be fun to see red counties in the Midwest turning blue. 

Or doesn't know.  If it's not on Fox and Friends he has no clue it's a thing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Trump either doesn’t give a shit, doesn’t understand agriculture, or thinks farmers will not blame him.  Or all three.  

This will be fun to see red counties in the Midwest turning blue. 

They'll come back around when told a black Muslim is going to take their guns and Bibles and rule them under Sharia law.

• Like 2