Shooting at Austin protest tonight, 1 dead

clapclapclap

Doing just fine brother.  Next time you wanna talk about my marriage come find me in real life.  And don’t bother coming heavy.  You wanna help somebody?  Help Daniel perry.  

Edited by YGIFS

21 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

I hope you get the mental help that you need and that you're able to salvage your marriage.

You’re literally the only “man” on this board who can’t keep forum specific shit on the appropriate forum.  Do we need to explain to you what the term “forum” means?  

6 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I dunno, so I said "almost."  Where/when the shot(s) was/were fired was still a point of consternation for the witnesses and jury.  I'm honestly over-fucking-whelmed our resident ballistic/caliber experts on surly haven't chimed in on that.  Alls I know he was convicted or murder, Abbott probably won't pardon him, and I will spend thousands of dollars to make sure he has the ever living shit beat out of him in prison for the very simple reason...because I can.  And you anti-BLM folks are going to wring your hands while I laugh my fucking ass off.  

da fuq?

Oh c'mon, it's one of a hundred empty threats about convicted murderers on here.  When you guys get so fucking sensitive on me?  

I admit we had people fuck with Jenna Ryan.  The rest of just internet banter.  I mean, you know he fucking killed a guy, right?  What if we tried to help the victim's family instead of this round-and-round?  

• 1 year later...

Abbott is such a spineless piece of shit for calling out that judge. Perry was convicted of murder by a jury and could’ve been sentenced to up to 99 years in prison. The judge sentenced him to 25. He could’ve paroled out in 12.5 years. It was a light sentence to begin with. 

My lord, the jerk off material Fondren & Main has to work with this evening.  

The next political protest will be, as per usual, FBI plants.  And one will be shot by a patriot.  And then how do you back the blue and get a pardon at the same time?   Watch what happens next.  

• Haha 1

Quotes from the man who was just pardoned for shooting a protester: 

"I might go to Dallas to shoot looters" 

"to [sic] bad we can't get paid for hunting Muslims in Europe."

"It is official I am a racist because I do not agree with people acting like animals at the zoo. I was on the side of the protestors until they started with the looting and the violence”

"black lives matter movement to a zoo full of monkeys that are freaking out flinging their sh*t."

See this text exchange

Not to mention he was pursuing minors online… a pedo to boot! What a very fine person to get a pardon

• Rage+1 5

Quotes from the man who was just pardoned for shooting a protester: 
"I might go to Dallas to shoot looters" 
"to [sic] bad we can't get paid for hunting Muslims in Europe."
"It is official I am a racist because I do not agree with people acting like animals at the zoo. I was on the side of the protestors until they started with the looting and the violence”
 "black lives matter movement to a zoo full of monkeys that are freaking out flinging their sh*t."
 See this text exchange

Not to mention he was pursuing minors online… a pedo to boot! What a very fine person to get a pardon

Every one of those posts/facts is not a negative, it’s a POSITIVE for the Fatties of the world. The more racist and lawless, the better…because THAT shit puts libs in their place. That place being “you are allowed to live only at the pleasure and discretion of the Regime. Be grateful for what you have, including your life, and pray we don’t decide to take it away.”
  • Hook 'Em 2

On 5/11/2023 at 12:02 PM, Fondren & Main said:

I hope you get the mental help that you need and that you're able to salvage your marriage.

Seriously dude.  No homo.  But you must have jerked off at least a half dozen times in the last 36 hours.  /nojudgement.  

I'm happy you're finding some solace.  And you come over anytime, and come heavy.  You have no idea how fucking stupid you are to the rest of the world for worshipping the people you do.  You fucking child.  

• Hook 'Em 1

55 minutes ago, Captainant said:

And love pedophiles, which is a surprising heel turn given your fears of """grooming""" before

No, he’s my enemy as well. I just have a lot of them. 

3 minutes ago, Goredho said:

So, you are a Michael Byrd fan, eh?

Never heard of him. 

50 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

Liar.

image.jpeg.eedd75c42a6ceaf44e4915ae1b8cc27e.jpeg

Don’t know them. 

5 minutes ago, Poester said:

Oh cool. I like him. 

Yeah, that was quite the protest to stop the certification of the 2020 election.  But worse than the protestors were the people who organized the whole event and incited people to riot in an attempt to stop the transfer of governance.  Anyway, good on you for having those convictions, and I am sure they will help you make the appropriate decision of who to vote for in November given your core values.

7 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

it's amazing that you choose team over every single value that you should have learned from your daddy

Everyone does. I choose my family over you. Choosing teams starts at birth. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 6

9 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Yeah, that was quite the protest to stop the certification of the 2020 election.  But worse than the protestors were the people who organized the whole event and incited people to riot in an attempt to stop the transfer of governance.  Anyway, good on you for having those convictions, and I am sure they will help you make the appropriate decision of who to vote for in November given your core values.

Absolutely, that guy in the face paint made me tremble. 

3 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

If that's what you learned from your daddy I feel bad for your kids.

He wasn’t perfect, but goddamn I miss him. He was a roughneck that lived on shitty rigs to put food on the table. Great man. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 3

59 minutes ago, Pods said:

Poe is an un-American, fascist boot licker, but he's also one of our longest tenured trolls and y'all are falling for his rope-a-dope schtick. 

Abbot has done a completely reprehensible thing and pardoned a murdering wanna-be pedo. It is literally indefensible, so Poe is going to troll you to change the topic.

Now the conversation is no longer about Abbott, but instead, it's about how big of a piece of shit Poe is. Being a piece of shit is something Poe relishes, so you are getting in the mud with a pig and he's enjoying it. 

Fuck Greg Abbott. Motherfucker is the former Chief Justice of the Texas Supreme Court and the AG. He knows the law and wields it as a cudgel against his fellow Texans. 

I’m not trolling, as this was the correct decision. I voted in this leadership for these types of decisions, actually. Thankfully you guys are in the minority here in this great state. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 8

I’m not trolling, as this was the correct decision. I voted in this leadership for these types of decisions, actually. Thankfully you guys are in the minority here in this great state. 

If the Dems take power, I presume you’re good with the Dem governor pardoning anyone who shoots a Trump supporter protesting the election results?

20 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

If the Dems take power, I presume you’re good with the Dem governor pardoning anyone who shoots a Trump supporter protesting the election results?

I’m ok with them shooting a trump supporter wielding an AK-47, yes.  This is the Gritty-est of Gritty moments.  Y’all love the FAFO mantra, embrace it   

Did @Fondren & Main pass out yet from multiple climaxes?  

My plan needs some more tactical nuance.  But the general idea is election deniers and protestors take to the streets.  Not a crazy premise; right?   We feed the other batshit crazies at home that they are actually Antifa/BLM/FBI plants posting as protestors to stir up looting and trouble.  Most of them open carry and fire upon one another.  I don’t know the websites but if it’s messaged correctly to the right audience with proper volume, we’d be hard pressed not to have a few thousand dead morons by the Inauguration Day.  I mean, on some level it wouldn’t even be fair.  I’ve been ruminating on this for several months.  And I could still use some input from y’all, but I think there’s a decent chance we can trick this stupid in a murdering one another in the thousands to tens of thousands range by the end of January.   

I’m ok with them shooting a trump supporter wielding an AK-47, yes.  This is the Gritty-est of Gritty moments.  Y’all love the FAFO mantra, embrace it   

See, this is the cognitive dissonance I’m here for.
All the 2A fanatics saying “he had it coming! Carry an AK in public, get shot!” After they’ve spent years telling us that the Lord God Jehovah himself decreed that all men are entitled to carry any firearm they want anywhere they want.
Please, go on. This is delicious.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

17 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

just an ak-47 or can I shoot someone wielding any gun?

6 hours ago, Poester said:

I despise protestors. 

But why? 
I’ve never protested, I often disagree or don’t care about the causes, but I don’t understand despising people for exercising one of the only ways they can influence politics. What’s your reasoning? 

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Hey dipshit, this guy was found guilty by jury of murder. That's not FAFO, that's a pedophile killing people because he dislikes their politics. 

Fucking crazy how many of you fuckers are aligned with texags on this

• Hook 'Em 5

24 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Ok, maybe. Did it come out in court that he aimed the AK at the driver? Simply having it should be protected, consistent with pro 2A crowd open carrying ARs (or any firearm). Simply having a firearm should never be grounds for getting shot in the land of the free. 

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

All the 2A fanatics saying

Painting with a pretty broad brush.  

17 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Please, go on. This is delicious.

As delicious as being lectured by someone who made dozens on posts for a year about a seemingly seriously depressed teenager, and then decided it would be fine to purchase them a semiautomatic (literal) weapon of war for them for Christmas? Because the mental gymnastics justifying that were pretty, pretty fucking delicious.