Like It or Not-You Asked For It

George Morgan

After I responded to a recent post about the reality of Hell, several of you were skeptical about the information I shared.  Others of you challenged me to provide information from credible sources to verify my comments.  Specifically, I challenge those of you who have questioned my comments to search the following websites to judge for yourself:

1.  351 Biblical Prophecies that have been validated as true.  Google "bible prophecies fulfilled chart pdf" or go to www.newtestamentchristians.com/351-Old-Testament-Prophecies-Fufilled-in-Jesus

Here you will find a list of prophecies that were made hundreds of years before they were fulfilled.  

2. 101 scientific discoveries found in the Bible long before they were discovered by man.  Go to www.eternal-productions.org/science.html

3.  If you are really adventurous, you may wish to read what famous people have said about Jesus in the past.  Go to starrynews.wordpress.com/2016/02/04/what-famous-people-had-to-say-about-jesus/  

You'll discover some rather startling quotes by such people as H.G. Wells, Napoleon, Gandhi, Einstein, Tolstoy, Mozart, Dostoevsky, Goethe, Beethoven, Faraday, Theodore Roosevelt, Dickens, Pascal, Mel Gibson, van Gogh, and many others too numerous to mention.  

I'll leave you with these quotes by James Hefley and J. Sidlow Baxter:

"Here is a man who was born in an obscure village, the Child of a peasant woman.  He worked in a carpenter shop until he was thirty, and then for three years he was an itinerant preacher.  He never wrote a book.  He never held an office.  He never owned a home.  He never had a family.  He never went to college.  He never put his foot in a big city.  He never traveled two hundred miles from the place He was born.  He never did one of the things that usually accompany greatness.  He had no credentials but himself.  He had nothing to do with this world except the power of his divine manhood.  While still a young man, the tide of popular opinion turned against Him.  He was turned over to His enemies.  He went through the mockery of a trial.  He was nailed to a cross between two thieves.  His executioners gambled for the only piece of property He had on earth while He was dying, and that was His cost.  When He was dead, He was taken down and laid in a borrowed grave through the pity of a friend.  Such was His human life.  He rises from the dead.  More than nineteen centuries have come and gone, and today He is the Centerpiece of the human race, and the leader of the column of progress.  I am within the mark when I say that all the armies that ever marched, and all the navies ever built, and all the parliaments that ever sat, and all the kings that ever reigned, put together, have not affected the life of man upon this earth as powerfully as has that One Solitary Life."

"Fundamentally, our Lord's message was Himself.  He did not come to merely preach a Gospel.  He himself is that Gospel.  He did not come merely to give bread.  He said, "I am the bread."  He did not come to shed light; He said, "I am the light."  He did not come to merely show the door, He said, "I am the door."  He did not come to name a shepherd, He said "I am the shepherd.  He did not come to merely point the way; He said "I am the way, the truth, and the life."  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 8

I know this thread is a fun troll but it’s still amazing to think that ostensibly sane people sit around and discuss the evidence supporting the existence of a “hell.”

This is literally a thing that millions of people do every Sunday.

Pope Francis at least is getting smart and realizing you can’t terrify people into religion anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, George Morgan said:

He never put his foot in a big city.

Jerusalem was, by all accounts, a big city in 30 CE.

During the First Jewish–Roman War (66–73 CE), the population of Jerusalem was estimated at 600,000 persons by Roman historian Tacitus, while Josephus estimated that there were as many as 1,100,000 who were killed in the war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Jerusalem

One should refrain from make absolute and hyperbolic statements that can be easily debunked if one wishes to be taken seriously.

• Like 1

Holy crap...I had to take a look at the "proof", and I was not disappointed.

40 minutes ago, George Morgan said:

351 Biblical Prophecies that have been validated as true. 

All of the "prophecies" were made in the Old Testament and "occurred" in the New Testament.  That's your proof?  The sequel did what the original said it would?

47 minutes ago, George Morgan said:

101 scientific discoveries found in the Bible long before they were discovered by man.

Literally none of those are true.  And they left out the part where the Bible says insects have 4 legs or that the Sun revolves around the Earth. 

4 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Literally none of those are true.  And they left out the part where the Bible says insects have 4 legs

How the fuck did they get that wrong? It’s not like the number of legs on an insect was some hidden secret of physics.  You just pick up a bug and count to 6.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

How the fuck did they get that wrong? It’s not like the number of legs on an insect was some hidden secret of physics.  You just pick up a bug and count to 6.

I know, and they even mention some examples like grasshopper and beetle.  I mean how lazy do you have to be that you can't fact check a bug.  You know those fuckers had to be everywhere back then.

On 4/16/2018 at 9:04 PM, DixonHur said:

Holy crap...I had to take a look at the "proof", and I was not disappointed.

All of the "prophecies" were made in the Old Testament and "occurred" in the New Testament.  That's your proof?  The sequel did what the original said it would?

Literally none of those are true.  And they left out the part where the Bible says insects have 4 legs or that the Sun revolves around the Earth. 

The Old Testament was compiled and written hundreds of years before the New Testament.  We have copies of the books of the Old Testament written 300 or more years before.  I suppose you may think you're smarter than the average Christian, but many brilliant people have professed their faith in God and the Bible.  Perhaps you should read "Penses" by Blaise Pascal, or the testimonies of Newton and many other great scientists.  Faith comes by hearing, and hearing comes by the Word of God.  Without Christianity, many of the world's orphanges, hospitals and universities would not exist.  The printing press was invented by a Christian.  Many books would have not been written, published and distributed.  

• Fuck You 1

17 minutes ago, George Morgan said:

The Old Testament was compiled and written hundreds of years before the New Testament.  We have copies of the books of the Old Testament written 300 or more years before.  I suppose you may think you're smarter than the average Christian, but many brilliant people have professed their faith in God and the Bible.  Perhaps you should read "Penses" by Blaise Pascal, or the testimonies of Newton and many other great scientists.  Faith comes by hearing, and hearing comes by the Word of God.  Without Christianity, many of the world's orphanges, hospitals and universities would not exist.  The printing press was invented by a Christian.  Many books would have not been written, published and distributed.  

negged_o_717817.gif

1 hour ago, George Morgan said:

I ain't reading no penises.

18 hours ago, Nolacycling said:

Are you above, below or an average Christian, because I'm smarter than you?

It doesn't matter whether you're intelligence is high or low.  There are many Christians who are very bright and others who are less.  Christianity is inclusive.  It doesn't matter how rich or poor, how smart, who your parents are, how much you give away, or how often you go to church.  Ignorance is another matter.  To be ignorant of God's Word is dangerous.  To ignore God or dismiss Him is a grave mistake.  We all need God's love and forgiveness, even if we don't acknowledge it.  The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the greatest love story in the history of mankind.  

On 4/16/2018 at 9:04 PM, DixonHur said:

On 4/20/2018 at 4:33 PM, George Morgan said:

The Old Testament was compiled and written hundreds of years before the New Testament.  We have copies of the books of the Old Testament written 300 or more years before. 

You might wanna look up the word "sequel"

On 4/20/2018 at 4:33 PM, George Morgan said:

Without Christianity, neither the Spanish Inquisition, nor genocide in the new World would have existed.

Fify