Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

If it’s not happening tonight, feel free to light the cigarettes, boys, because the Double Eagle homies might have come in over the top. 

Or, have a spine, and let it play out. 

I may be mistaken (again) but I don’t think these OL commits are based solely on the NIL deals. 

1 minute ago, Bravo said:

sand aggy: we can offer you a bunch of HS coaches and some sand aggy 10s which will fuck your brains out. 

QE: awesome. I just had an ATX 10 who licked my asshole and a massive 4/5 Star line coming in. 

sand aggy: our girls will also like your butthole

QE: I know that but will I make millions in NIL fuck you $? 

sand aggy: 😳

be better 

10 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

If it’s not happening tonight, feel free to light the cigarettes, boys, because the Double Eagle homies might have come in over the top. 

🧚🏻‍♀️🧑🏼‍🦼💃🏼🦅🦑🦟🌊🐄 🤘🏼

16 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Now why would you go and get people riled up like that? No need to rattle these fragile minded people's cages.

20 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Oh come on. It’s not like millions of people don’t KNOWINGLY eat tripe, heart, and stomach every day. You can buy those at HEB. 

To start, I don't knowingly eat any of the three but, personal tastes aside, there's a big difference between eating tripe, heart and stomach and eating ground tripe, heart and stomach from McDonald's. Kind of like I love oysters but wouldn't get them as a seasonal special from Jack in the Box. Hot take, I know.

15 minutes ago, Bravo said:

sand aggy: we can offer you a bunch of HS coaches and some sand aggy 10s which will fuck your brains out. 

QE: awesome. I just had an ATX 10 who licked my asshole and a massive 4/5 Star line coming in. 

sand aggy: our girls will also lick your taint

QE: I know that but will I make millions in NIL fuck you $? 

sand aggy: 😳

Honestly, the one place they can match up for him is in money. Imagine a few of us on here being worth billions and you would know how easy the money would be to get. 

7 minutes ago, Bravo said:

I know. It is the total package. He won't make less $ here that is for sure and we are going to be in SEC. We don't have to spend all in 1 load on 1 player. 

Sure. But tech could spend just about as much as anyone out there for one guy. If they want to. There’s no telling what they might bid if they felt like it. 

7 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

What about this ass, would you eat it?

image.thumb.png.98c9eca0d7af83529cf1d01d4b02c0a2.png

Gimme some more context. Is the anus fellating required for other acts? Or do I already have the shuttle in the hanger? 

Will there be promises of more sexual adventures contingent on ass eating? Is her father watching?

I need answers here. 

• Haha 1

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust