Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

I will post it. I think I am going to re-film it tomorrow though. Lighting was off. Its not like I have all that phone stuff/photoshopping shit. I was hoping I could get @mchookem to also do like a hot tub minute also. No one wants to hear me talk for more than 20 seconds. Not even me. 

wait. what.

Golden Girls Nervous Laugh GIF

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Aslan24 said:

I’m just stating the obvious with this, but Austin was among the most vocal Tech voices suggesting it was a tight race. For him to signal the white flag is massive.

feelsgoodman

Austin is a rare example of a 9.95er that is totally aligned with the school. Hypes the shit out of them, doesn’t fuck with the process at all, and still screws people out of their money. If only our 9.95ers were like that. Instead we get Ketch and FCB.

1 hour ago, SubliminalHorn said:

😂 I opted for a small portion. Not tryna look like the average surly poster 

I feel personally attacked. How dare you sir? How dare you? 

Also, this is what I ate tonight.  Hyde Park Bar and Grill... it was damn good.

CFS1.jpg

CFS2.jpg

Edited by RabidM
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 2

1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

A Tex Mex CFS cannot be denied. A nice chili gravy with melted cheddar is quite awesome.

41 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

There was a place in San Antonio back in the day that would serve a cfs with queso and it was incredible. 

Yep! Queso on CFS is always the dark horse I'm willing to bet on. Also part if the reason I preferred the fingers version of cfs, more dipping options.

20201117_175523.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, OB3 said:

Anything good from this?

Spoiler

It was a busy day in Austin on Saturday as Texas welcomed in most of its 2022 commit class along with multiple targets in the 2022 and 2023 classes. However, the biggest name on campus was Ohio State transfer quarterback Quinn Ewers.

Ewers entered the portal on Dec. 3, and while Texas has been a legitimate contender since the news first broke, so has Texas Tech.

The Red Raiders hosted Ewers last week for a visit and gave the Ewers family a lot to think about with head coach Joey McGuire and offensive coordinator Zach Kittley leading the charge. The buzz coming out of his visit was strong enough to officially label Texas Tech as a threat in this race.

Enter Saturday when the buzz with the Red Raiders was still strong. But quietly behind-the-scenes, so was Texas' confidence.

After a day in Austin, multiple sources have told Horns247 that the confidence in Texas landing Quinn Ewers grew today and that they expect a decision to come soon. The buzz coming out of today is the strongest we've heard from the Texas side since he entered the portal last Friday.

Texas Tech is angling to go in-home with Ewers Sunday as a final push before an expected decision comes.

---

There is also strong buzz coming out of Austin tonight that a 2023 prospect has made a commitment. We have confirmed who it is, but have not been given a go-ahead on entering a Crystal Ball. I can say is that it is a solid addition to the class that I think will help move that 2023 class forward with some steam.

---

Today's commitment from Kelvin Banks may not be the last one Texas sees on the offensive line before Early Signing Day. There is also buzz that Kyle Flood is moving closer to securing a commitment from one of his top targets after Banks' commitment today helped usher in some momentum at the position.

• Hook 'Em 1

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust