Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

1 minute ago, trythisathome said:

Though if we're getting into the weeds of Twitter likes, he did like a tweet about DMo returning a few days ago. Obviously none of this fucking matters but I can't help myself 

I get the sense the family just has a great deal of respect.for Mcguire.

I'm wrong a lot though.

• Hook 'Em 1

54 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

As long as we are clogging arteries, have any of you assholes tried some of this? 
We don’t buy Blue Bell, but a neighbor gave it to us to try…. 

E6D2F485-8FD8-42B3-9C8E-05E38909904E.jpeg

9989B6BB-CEBB-41C1-A231-6B3086F7B8F1.jpeg

A few years ago I sent the kids into the store to grab some Blue Bell. They came back with this. It stayed in our fridge for a couple months because it was nasty lol

• Like 1

Texas Tech's "big weekend" likely includes: 

Sidney Mbanasor (unranked composite TE)

Jordan Nabors (#973 composite recruit/WR)

Joseph Adedire (#420 composite recruit/DE)

Cade McConnell (#684 composite recuit/IOL)

Seth Martin (#1138 composite recruit/IOL)

I hope Ewers understands this is the type talent he will bring to Tech with him. 

• Haha 1

I know it's irrational, but Ewers' dad's two most recently liked tweets are giving me PTSD from when he was liking Ohio State coach tweets before he flipped last year. Someone give me a gas infusion 

No, surly is *always* on to something when scoping out Twitter follows and you should freak out accordingly.

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

the 806 shit may be the dumbest thing to come out of this.  no one knows or cares where the fuck the "806" is.

It’s kinda what Traylor is doing with the UTSA “210 triangle” of toughness. Considering TT’s last HC couldn’t find a single thing nice to say about Lubbock in an on air interview I totally get the 806 thing. 

• Hook 'Em 1

You guys hear that? UT’s only saving grace is Money.

Not the top recruits, maximum exposure, immediate playing time, or better supporting cast. Just the money.

TLDW for the video: there is literally no new information in it. The guy says he considers Ewers a Tech lean and then doesn’t bother to say why. He only lists the same things that are common knowledge at this point.

2 minutes ago, Aslan24 said:

Not the top recruits, maximum exposure, immediate playing time, or better supporting cast. Just the money.

TLDW for the video: there is literally no new information in it. The guy says he considers Ewers a Tech lean and then doesn’t bother to say why. He only lists the same things that are common knowledge at this point.

So Tech’s only pitch is their DE mini T. Boone’s doing some NIL deal and yet Texas’ only saving grace is $. 
ok. 

4 minutes ago, Aslan24 said:

thanks for the TLDW.. his eyes freak me out

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

It’s kinda what Traylor is doing with the UTSA “210 triangle” of toughness. Considering TT’s last HC couldn’t find a single thing nice to say about Lubbock in an on air interview I totally get the 806 thing. 

So the best thing someone can say about Lubbock is “806”?  Damn. 

• Haha 1

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust