Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

1 minute ago, crash_davis said:

or it was reported just awhile ago that Ewers was in with Sark. Maybe this is from that meeting? and Milwee is the QB coach...

Milwee has never twitter spoiled or teased a commitment. He has been delayed on some commitment reactions if my memory is correct.

I find it highly unlikely it is Ewers but I guess you never know.

9 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Milwee has never twitter spoiled or teased a commitment. He has been delayed on some commitment reactions if my memory is correct.

I find it highly unlikely it is Ewers but I guess you never know.

I think we all have had those times where excitement caused a premature reaction...I don't blame him here lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Stop at double J’s in Victoria for chicken fried steak on the way to a wedding.  Get to the wedding and guess what the meal is??  Double chicken fried steak day!!   It’s a sign, we are getting the the recruits mofo’s! 

7120904B-8F85-45C6-B7A6-411A7293BFFF.jpeg

That's how you wedding

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Stop at double J’s in Victoria for chicken fried steak on the way to a wedding.  Get to the wedding and guess what the meal is??  Double chicken fried steak day!!   It’s a sign, we are getting the the recruits mofo’s! 

Is that a roll or an apple, cause you ate it like it’s an apple. Angry Zapp Brannigan GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

18 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Had a little lettuce with your ranch?

17 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

So Nicole is posting nudes if he doesn’t commit tonight? Was that the bet 

I was hoping to get some of the girl posters to do a bathtub minute/hot tub minute video. Not kidding. Instead of the fat guy minute on the podcast just chicks and bubbles and bubbly. Like from our on bathtubs/hot tubs. I experimented making a small video but I don’t think it’s good enough to post. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I was hoping to get some of the girl posters to do a bathtub minute/hot tub minute video. Not kidding. Instead of the fat guy minute on the podcast just chicks and bubbles and bubbly. Like from our on bathtubs/hot tubs. I experimented making a small video but I don’t think it’s good enough to post. 

2022:  Nicole’s Texas football centric onlyfans takes off and she solidifies her BMD status by renting the suite next to McConaughey.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I hate to put words in other people's mouths, but i believe i speak for all of us guys when i say its good enough. trust us. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Gidnik said:

I hate to put words in other people's mouths, but i believe i speak for all of us guys when i say its good enough. trust us. 

I will post it. I think I am going to re-film it tomorrow though. Lighting was off. Its not like I have all that phone stuff/photoshopping shit. I was hoping I could get @mchookem to also do like a hot tub minute also. No one wants to hear me talk for more than 20 seconds. Not even me. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust