Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

7 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

I can tell you definitely it was ass my dude. Now dragos last night was a different story

639EB60C-B823-4CFB-B08A-5550964C596F.jpeg

50D0D7C4-7E95-4E0F-92D5-4F3205C8D205.jpeg

99D824D2-B3C6-4064-9FE9-11028068DA0A.jpeg

Now we're talking. I do love me some Drago's. I actually ate there (the one in the Hilton, not the original) during the LSU Nat'l Championship game. That place was lit, and so was I.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Ha. 
standing outside my kids room in the hallway waiting for them to be released. I don’t actually read that during services- but yeah- try to stand huddled in a corner so nobody gets a glimpse of god knows what on here. 

You can hide in a corner but pretty sure this would still be an issue. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Ha. 
standing outside my kids room in the hallway waiting for them to be released. I don’t actually read that during services- but yeah- try to stand huddled in a corner so nobody gets a glimpse of god knows what on here. 

All I can say is thank the lord the dc metro is not a house of worship. Pretty sure many a passenger seated next to me exited disgusted.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vertigo said:

Banks is in, Williams is in, Campbell on the way, Agbo on the way.. It’s almost as if a certain QB has suddenly decided to come to Texas.

You’d have to think, right?  I am curious about WR. We better damn well have someone good lined up in the portal to play opposite X

This offense should be really fucking good. I saw nothing last year to disabuse me of the idea Sark is an excellent schemer/play caller considering how shitty we were everywhere outside of RB and WR1. We will probably average over 40 next year if the mullet drops his commitment and we can find a couple above average WR and 1 ready to play OL in the portal (I’m assuming banks comes in ready to play from day 1). 

12 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Also, Sark and Flood have been working on updates to their offensive scheme:

image.png.bd1f3360fbfb3fbb0211254a03d8190e.png

We only need one of Bijan or Worthy on the field. You're missing an opportunity to get another lineman out there. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust