Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

3 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Genuine curiosity - if this is a done deal, what's Quinn waiting for at this point? Feel like I'd be ready to put it to bed if I were him

That's a good question and I'm under the impression it is done. So if that's true and they haven't done it publicly yet then the only logical explanation is they're planning it in a certain way that doesn't rely on just releasing the information.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, fatheryeet said:
7 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:
Genuine curiosity - if this is a done deal, what's Quinn waiting for at this point? Feel like I'd be ready to put it to bed if I were him

Maybe they want three consecutive days of commits?

On the third day of Quinmas my true love gave to me…

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Haha 1

Fuck dude.  I thought I was going to survive the second dropout dig but the middle school girl one was the haymaker that did me in. 
I'll go back and study the Surly bylaw that says I shouldn't voice an opinion about something being aggy and lame as fuck.  I'm seriously here to eat crow though-  if the petition moved the needle then I sure hope we get to hear about it.  But if it didn't and I am right, I'll stop trying to be such a little bitch about it.

It would be a lot cooler if you did.
  • Haha 1

This has probably been mentioned, but all the CFS talk has made me skim most pages, but…

I have to wonder if QE is delaying his announcement until tomorrow because it will be the dead period, and he wants to minimize the blowback from coaches freaking out about his choice. I can see the Texas coaches being much more disappointed than the Tech coaches, so I hope I’m full of shit. 

Just now, ImissWallyPryor said:

This has probably been mentioned, but all the CFS talk has made me skim most pages, but…

I have to wonder if QE is delaying his announcement until tomorrow because it will be the dead period, and he wants to minimize the blowback from coaches freaking out about his choice. I can see the Texas coaches being much more disappointed than the Tech coaches, so I hope I’m full of shit. 

Dead period doesn't mean they don't talk, it means no in-person contact. So doing that wouldn't mean he wouldn't talk to them on the phone and/or message them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

The coaches on both sides are going to already know before we do.

21 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

Mrs Fidy doesn’t go there, it’s been 29 years.  The other night though right in the middle of things after too many drinks she turned over and  went ass in the air face down.   I was shocked and surprised and didn’t know exactly what to do, so I plowed in tongue first, ate it all like ketch with a cream pie.

Next morning I still had a shit eating grin but didn’t mention it, she said she was too drunk to remember much.   Now I know the recipe, vodka sodas until her ass floats.  

1)Vodka sodas

2)Ass up Face Down

3)Time to eat

4)doggy with a thumb in ass

5) Just put it in already

• Hook 'Em 1

I actually went to Grandy's today, for karma purposes and because this goofy ass thread made me hungry.

It f'in sucks, but I felt compelled to eat most of it...and did. Will not be back, unless absolutely necessary for Arch.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Jesus Christ..that's grocery store frozen food level CFS

Edit- had no idea Grandy's was still around tbh

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust