Fuck Big 12 refs

taybo20

9 hours ago, Nivek said:

Um, yeah. If they were to admit there was fuckery going on they would also admit to being beneficiaries of fixed games and not just their fighting scrappy spirit! And then they would have to face the sad reality that they will be stuck in this corrupt league.

Its easier just to default to “no you are a whiner, there is no evidence if I don’t look at it, pay attention or understand even basic stats.”

Oklahoma's "little brother" is almost as bad as ours....almost.

• Haha 1

Oklahoma's "little brother" is almost as bad as ours....almost.

Not in the same ballpark. They’re not even Cousin Oliver (Tech). Hell, I’d drink a beer with Okie Lite fans any day of the week. They’re the reasonable ones in that state.

But they’re not aggy. I know aggy. I’ve been to Pyle Field. They’re no aggy.
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Eskimohorn said:

Not in the same ballpark. They’re not even Cousin Oliver (Tech). Hell, I’d drink a beer with Okie Lite fans any day of the week. They’re the reasonable ones in that state.

But they’re not aggy. I know aggy. I’ve been to Pyle Field. They’re no aggy.

Fair enough. I've personally never had an issue at kyle but I did at okie light so I'm a little biased. Doesn't mean I don't love the Aggie's inferiority complex.

For a lot of us:
  • We're graded in school every year
  • If we go to college, we're graded there
  • Whenwe get adulting jobs, we have performance appraisals
Is there any accountability for xii zebras?

Yeah. They are graded by the Big 12 leadership…you know…the individuals openly rooting for us to lose every week?
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, VaLonghorn99 said:

For a lot of us:

• We're graded in school every year
  • If we go to college, we're graded there
  • Whenwe get adulting jobs, we have performance appraisals

Is there any accountability for xii zebras?

Yes. In NCAA football, unlike basketball, the conferences hire the game officials, not the NCAA. The Big XII crews work for Tim Weiser, at the Big XII office. He holds them accountable. 

He doesn’t like Texas, and has admitted as much. 

4 minutes ago, statsman said:

Yes. In NCAA football, unlike basketball, the conferences hire the game officials, not the NCAA. The Big XII crews work for Tim Weiser, at the Big XII office. He holds them accountable. 

He doesn’t like Texas, and has admitted as much. 

I think you left the quotes off of "He holds them accountable. "...

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Nivek said:

And then they would have to face the sad reality that they will be stuck in this corrupt league.

Yeah it's really going to be bad when Texas and Oklahoma are gone because with the amount of parity left in this shitty conference there will have to be some epic level fuckery going on to keep a team in playoff contention at the top..... And no one will be watching so it will be easy to get away with.

17 minutes ago, FtheBig12 said:

Yeah it's really going to be bad when Texas and Oklahoma are gone because with the amount of parity left in this shitty conference there will have to be some epic level fuckery going on to keep a team in playoff contention at the top..... And no one will be watching so it will be easy to get away with.

Sounds like a great way to get embarrassed in the playoffs

53 minutes ago, TotallyLegit said:

Sounds like a great way to get embarrassed in the playoffs

honestly thats one of the reasons that ou got smoked  pretty much everytime they made a NY6 or playoff (other than that crazy game v Georgia). 

Suddenly the other conf refs were calling holding and their patented hold em blocking technique no longer worked. 

• Hook 'Em 2

18 minutes ago, Kdub said:

I know you're a dumbass, but the guys head turn, incidental as it may be, it gets called 100% of thr time

He didn't grab the face mask though. 

The fucking announcers in the both said it was all jersey. 

They grabbed worthy's face mask and spun it all the way around on the goal line OU game and no call there

8 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

They did spot this one wrong. 

They fucked up?

What's new?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HtownHorn said:

That facemask was horrible and cost us 3 points, but this crew has been the best we've had in any Big 12 game this season just because Worthy has drawn two flags.

dont forget the PF late hit OOB.... since all we have to do is breathe on the opponent OOB and we get 15