Fuck Big 12 refs

taybo20

1 hour ago, Paul Wesley said:

With any reasonable degree of even-handed officiating, this is a 20- to 24-point game. 

fantastic summary paul

rig12: mission accomplished

the etsy commercials airing currently gave me an idea.....  some intrepid RTF students should edit a fuckery package for each game to the mission: impossible theme

3 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

Blackwell didnt just slip on his tea. He was held to prevent him from following the RB. Is the video also deceptive? Once you grab the back of the numbers and tug jersey thats a hold. You pretty much know its a hold when the Edge player cant move in the other direction. If a ref sees a hold like in the gif, they usually call it.

Or he is outweighed by 100 and his momentum ends

• Fuck You 2

5 hours ago, statsman said:

Thats the gross impact, but I don’t think each crew is equally bad. None of the crews did us any favors, but some are worse than others. Here is what I have:

Rice-Salaam

Wyoming-Mar (bad, but didn’t matter)

BU-Anderson

KU-Boitmann 

OU-Alvarez (bad)

UH-VanderVelde (bad, until a decent spot at the end convinced everyone they were for us)

BYU-Anderson

KSU-Mar (bad)

TCU-Salaam

ISU-Boitmann (bad)

Johns did the OU-OSU game. 

Id like to see Salaam or Anderson again, but I fear we’ll get Alvarez or VanderVelde. Those two, and Mar, put the biggest screw to us over the last three years. 

Who is considered the best crew in the Rig 12?   I know Muscle Head’s  was considered the better crew until he somehow got hired by the NFL.     

I fear we get Mar for one of the next two.  

7 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

Still unfathomable 😡

AB549835-019C-42BC-B610-50626024CC41.thumb.jpeg.24d01a717f085a57746843825ce7e9a4.jpeg 

What was Okie States average for the year?   People will point at the UA game by Campbell’s crew as the Rig12 Refs did Texas a favor.    Of course we know they screwed up the call in the end zone, but it was more to for what was not called.  Bama could’ve easily had 150 yards or more .  

11 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

Or he is outweighed by 100 and his momentum ends

I thought you were done losing this lost cause...

Why is the OL hand on his back, and why is the beginning of Blackwell's name not visible? Because it's getting pulled. 

How would being outweighed and losing momentum have shit to do with Blackwell needing to go IN THE OTHER FUCKING DIRECTION? 

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

What was Okie States average for the year?   People will point at the UA game by Campbell’s crew as the Rig12 Refs did Texas a favor.    Of course we know they screwed up the call in the end zone, but it was more to for what was not called.  Bama could’ve easily had 150 yards or more .  

From what I can tell, OSU averaged 9.4 penalties/game in 2022. So in all games not against us, over 10/game. 

15A95575-24A8-4AC1-9A94-4530F68C1676.thumb.jpeg.ce8220e01b4217cbc57374a75e49a4da.jpeg

Edited by Gut Wagon
  • Hook 'Em 1

Watch the video and tell me how long his hand is in his back, that’s why a still shot doesn’t tell the story. His helmet is across the front of his body one arm in the chest and one naturally in the rib cage/back. He doesn’t latch on and the defender sticks his foot in the ground, loses momentum and he’s cooked

Edited by StassneyHorn
  • Fuck You 3

9 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

From what I can tell, OSU averaged 9.4 penalties/game in 2022. So in all games not against us, over 10/game. 

15A95575-24A8-4AC1-9A94-4530F68C1676.thumb.jpeg.ce8220e01b4217cbc57374a75e49a4da.jpeg

Wow….  A conference with any sense of responsibility and ethics  would’ve made Mar sit with the Rig 12 Head of officiating and gone through that whole game with a fine tooth comb.    That’s criminal. 

14 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:
1 minute ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Yeah the one who held him

How would being outweighed and losing momentum have shit to do with Blackwell needing to go IN THE OTHER FUCKING DIRECTION? 

I can’t get over how fucking dumb this was. Get mad at Blackwell for not backpedaling and covering his guy instead of falling for the fake

• Fuck You 3

13 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Wow….  A conference with any sense of responsibility and ethics  would’ve made Mar sit with the Rig 12 Head of officiating and gone through that whole game with a fine tooth comb.    That’s criminal. 

And he would have been told he did a great job 

24 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

The Eck games in 14 OU/15 OSU LoL...so obvious.

I still think some money was at play in the 2015 game.   But damn for it to happen 7 years later really legitimizes that question.  And on paper 2022 looks worse because Okie State had zero penalties after averaging over nine for the balance of the season.  That zero in our game probably lowered that number and it was probably ten if the Refs had called five or more.  

Edited by Nueces River Rat
  • Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, Auto Driller said:

I went back and updated the spreadsheet to account for the last two games against TCU and ISU. I also pulled in all conference games from weeks 4-11 that involved either of these teams (previously they were excluded). Here are the results:

Games not against Texas

——

Average penalties: 5.2

Average penalty yards: 44.4

Average opponent penalties: 5.0

Average opponent penalty yards: 40.9

Games against Texas

——

Average penalties: 4.0

Average penalty yards: 30.3

Average opponent (Texas) penalties: 6.4

Average opponent (Texas) penalty yards: 50.5

Conclusions

——

Our opponents can expect to be called for 1.2 fewer penalties for 14.1 fewer penalty yards than their average in conference play. They can expect their opponent (Texas) to be called for 1.4 additional penalties and 9.6 additional penalty yards relative to the average of their other conference opponents. 

TLDR we are getting consistently fucked to the tune of nearly 25 net penalty yards per game. The sample size is now 53 games. This is not random chance.

Stassneyhorn can explain it to you later. In short, you are emotional, and this is all in your head.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, StassneyHorn said:

You guys are very emotional about one gif

What does a gif have to do with the statistics under discussion? If you are not trying to conflate the issues, you really ought to consider better defining your arguments and audiences.

TLDR: post less for a while and then re-evaluate

3 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

What does a gif have to do with the statistics under discussion? If you are not trying to conflate the issues, you really ought to consider better defining your arguments and audiences.

TLDR: post less for a while and then re-evaluate

I’ve literally been talking about one gif this entire time, the last few of you retards are the one looking stupid.

Edited by StassneyHorn
  • Fuck You 7

1 minute ago, StassneyHorn said:

I’ve literally been talking about one gif this entire time.

Like I said, post less. The gif had not come up since your previous post, but statistics had. You are embarrassing yourself. Take a break. FYI I will be adding you to my ignore list. Sorry to all who already have you there for the quote.

7 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

You guys are very emotional about one gif

2 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

I’ve literally been talking about one gif this entire time, the last few of you retards are the one looking stupid.

Coming back to the thread over and over to continue the same argument, calling other people "retards." Yes, it's definitely the other people who are emotional. 

You're making a terrible argument and you're making it terribly. Of course people are going to respond. If you don't want so many people telling you you're stupid, stop making stupid posts. 

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

Like I said, post less. The gif had not come up since your previous post, but statistics had. You are embarrassing yourself. Take a break. FYI I will be adding you to my ignore list. Sorry to all who already have you there for the quote.

Then don’t attribute me to that bullshit.

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Coming back to the thread over and over to continue the same argument, calling other people "retards." Yes, it's definitely the other people who are emotional. 

You're making a terrible argument and you're making it terribly. Of course people are going to respond. If you don't want so many people telling you you're stupid, stop making stupid posts. 

It is. Tell the posters who think they’re adding something groundbreaking to shut the fuck up and learn holding

Edited by StassneyHorn
  • Fuck You 7

2 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

Because he ran in and initiated contact with the lineman, Jesus Christ 

here's a crystal dissection of your incipient idiocy

he engaged to set the edge against the potential handoff

as soon as he sees the play action, the qb roll out away from the pocket and his responsibility (the back streaking by him) he tries to disengage and can't BECAUSE HE'S FREAKING BEING HELD

• Hook 'Em 2

27 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

So basically, the only game this year in which Texas was penalized less than the opponent was the only game where Big 12 officials weren't used?  What a huge coincidence.

That’s correct.  The same SEC Refs for which many who follow SEC teams not named Alabama claim are biased for the Tide and Saban .     Go figure.  

10 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

here's a crystal dissection of your incipient idiocy

he engaged to set the edge against the potential handoff

as soon as he sees the play action, the qb roll out away from the pocket and his responsibility (the back streaking by him) he tries to disengage and can't BECAUSE HE'S FREAKING BEING HELD

Never locked in, no call

• Fuck You 5

kept watching the condensed video from the hold on the touchdown......

here's first play following jerrin's pic

box score sez: BAXTER 13 YARDS TO ISU 44

observe, lord burley......

FIRST CONTACT

firstcontact.thumb.jpg.bbfcf0d5c2b464393430a61c207c808d.jpg

NOT DOWN AT ALL

notdownatall.thumb.jpg.1fe612d0568488762e35503db2748466.jpg

STILL NOT DOWN NOTHING BUT HANDS AND FEET TOUCHING GROUND

stillnotdownnothingbuthandsandfeettouchingground.thumb.jpg.d49ccbb5a98e4f02a27b045d365a423f.jpg

BUTT HITS INSIDE THE 43

butthitsINSIDEthe43.thumb.jpg.e9488eadd95ec8413e5d746587201bc9.jpg

SPOT IS OUTSIDE THE 44 - ANOTHER FISTFULL OF FUCKERY

spottedmorethanayardbehindatlocationoffirstcontact.thumb.jpg.a0791b35ccc36dcdb37dabdbe6aff5dd.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, closetohumping said:

image.thumb.png.e21c87b6988c3acca3755166ae98b793.png

I honestly don’t think the rig12 refs can help themselves at this point.  They are like obnoxious soccer moms yelling about phantom fouls on their princesses all game long and gasping at any suggestion their players are ever in the wrong.  They are not lying or necessary trying to be deceitful.  They are just incredibly biased and see what they want to see.  Unfortunately once the human mind is made up it bends reality to its will.  We need our AI overlords to take over this job asap.

Edited by Horn Dog
  • Hook 'Em 3

Guys.  Unless you suited up in middle school and high school football, your opinion is bleh. 

If you played, list your school/position played/stats.  Only former players should comment about holding and shitty refs.

school: polk high

position: rb

stats: 4 tds in a single game

and yes, I woulda had 5 tds.  but my last score was called back.  fuckin ref called a hold on RG. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

32 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

Guys.  Unless you suited up in middle school and high school football, your opinion is bleh. 

If you played, list your school/position played/stats.  Only former players should comment about holding and shitty refs.

school: polk high

position: rb

stats: 4 tds in a single game

and yes, I woulda had 5 tds.  but my last score was called back.  fuckin ref called a hold on RG. 

Stud 🙄

6 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

Really missed you broke pussies during the chiefs eagles game.

Hey, Yormark, how about you don't use terms like retard?  And gtfo of this thread if you have nothing worthwhile to contribute.  You've puked all over this thing, doubled down, and been showed you don't know shit time and time again.  But I guess you enjoy the negs.  Now, go away and apply more Touch of Gray to your short and curlies whilst rehearsing your tceh locker room speech and tongue bath of Joey McGuire.  I really hope we forget to turn on the HVAC system for you guys.